Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: royce
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-13-2002, 04:09 AM
Replies: 232
Views: 11,949
Posted By royce
it will eventually just end up the same way again

it will eventually just end up the same way again
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-13-2002, 04:02 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 844
Posted By royce
(screen_name) alk, i dont need a new game...

(screen_name)

alk, i dont need a new game account password, just a forum account

isn't his within your powers?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-13-2002, 03:43 AM
Replies: 12
Poll: Pw Names!
Views: 1,644
Posted By royce
Am I blind? I cant see the 'other' option in the...

Am I blind? I cant see the 'other' option in the poll. Maybe I need contacts. Who knows...:eek:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-13-2002, 03:41 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,813
Posted By royce
Are those tiles REAL tiles or is your computer...

Are those tiles REAL tiles or is your computer messed up?
Forum: Level Design 07-13-2002, 03:39 AM
Replies: 162
Views: 16,110
Posted By royce
Why do you have to make fun of other people? He...

Why do you have to make fun of other people? He came out and said he made a mistake, now you just have to instigate...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-13-2002, 12:16 AM
Replies: 232
Views: 11,949
Posted By royce
down with reset

death to the graal 2001 reset


no one wants it anymore
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-12-2002, 10:10 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 844
Posted By royce
thanks

thanks
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-12-2002, 06:06 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,626
Posted By royce
Your servers may be fast but is Faith2002's...

Your servers may be fast but is Faith2002's connection fast? Ding Ding.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-12-2002, 05:59 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 982
Posted By royce
Psyker...

is Psyker gone...forever? I talked to him a while ago and he said he was planning on quiting graal in august. I know about the recent problems with him but is he ever coming back?
Forum: Level Design 07-12-2002, 05:55 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,677
Posted By royce
Graal 2001 tryout

Does anyone know who I contact to be a member of the LAT on Graal 2001? Here is the level I made for the submission contestclick here to see the image....
Forum: Graphic Design 07-12-2002, 04:40 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,095
Posted By royce
*****...

***** AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Remarkable comback. When I...
Forum: Level Design 07-12-2002, 04:37 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,356
Posted By royce
Editing from the path generator is a b*tch too.

Editing from the path generator is a b*tch too.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-12-2002, 03:39 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,957
Posted By royce
Too cartoony, too bright in my opinion. Its an...

Too cartoony, too bright in my opinion. Its an 5/10 to me. Doesnt look that well combined.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-12-2002, 02:43 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 844
Posted By royce
o, lol well then what do i need to...

o, lol


well then

what do i need to do alk?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-12-2002, 02:19 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 7,620
Posted By royce
Make a light to dark gradient with the water,...

Make a light to dark gradient with the water, total 0wnag3!
Forum: Level Design 07-12-2002, 02:14 PM
Replies: 162
Views: 16,110
Posted By royce
Spanky, I still think your the coolest guy who...

Spanky, I still think your the coolest guy who ever came on graal but your level... looked AWSOME at first, but after stareing at it for a few minutes (6 mins), it didn't look that good. Sry, but...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-12-2002, 02:06 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 844
Posted By royce
well i've already tried alk, he wouldn't help me...

well i've already tried alk, he wouldn't help me :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-12-2002, 01:55 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 844
Posted By royce
help!!!

(screen_name)

thanks to royce who is letting me use his account until mine is fixed

anyways, to whoever can fix forum account passwords

can you please AIM me at LoganTwlv or email me at...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-12-2002, 12:12 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,514
Posted By royce
Think about all the little kids who cant connect...

Think about all the little kids who cant connect faster than 56k....
Forum: Level Design 07-12-2002, 12:08 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,356
Posted By royce
Path generator is too square. Having the power to...

Path generator is too square. Having the power to create more dimensions makes the level more exotic.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-12-2002, 06:50 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,096
Posted By royce
I wonder why you dont have that many people :/ .

I wonder why you dont have that many people :/ .
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-12-2002, 06:36 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,096
Posted By royce
I thought the playerworld was always great, just...

I thought the playerworld was always great, just there wasn't anything to occupy me with 'my' sort of taste.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-12-2002, 05:54 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,096
Posted By royce
Shaded Legends...

W0w. I love that system. Great work, just alter the sound when you are moving the pointer. Looks really great.
Forum: Level Design 07-12-2002, 05:45 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,134
Posted By royce
It doesnt look that great from my standpoint.

It doesnt look that great from my standpoint.
Forum: Level Design 07-12-2002, 04:08 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,744
Posted By royce
To be incredibly helpful, I replaced the tile...

To be incredibly helpful, I replaced the tile with the pink in this picture so you could find it better.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.