Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 452
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Er1c
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 11:27 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,038
Posted By Er1c
I sped them up earlier today, they are about .3...

I sped them up earlier today, they are about .3 seconds faster now (that's a lot considering that each swing took less then 1 second before).
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-25-2002, 04:56 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,351
Posted By Er1c
z = height_you_want; It only works on LOADED...

z = height_you_want;

It only works on LOADED gmaps, though.
Forum: Tech Support 05-23-2002, 09:49 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,011
Posted By Er1c
RC Folders

If you make a new folder, and it is below a folder that hasn't had any files put into it, the folder will not be created.

For example, if I made the folder "stuff/testing/", I wouldn't be able to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-21-2002, 04:06 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,091
Posted By Er1c
No... you can't disable connecting levels because...

No... you can't disable connecting levels because it looks like crap when you do ;)

The edge of the levels were all jagged and stuff, so the option was just disabled.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-21-2002, 03:46 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,091
Posted By Er1c
That number in the bottom right corner tells you...

That number in the bottom right corner tells you the speed you are sending or receiving data with the server, not how laggy you are...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-21-2002, 03:43 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,259
Posted By Er1c
The NPC server is down, so no NPCs are working. ...

The NPC server is down, so no NPCs are working. The NPC that should warp you out of that level isn't active.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-21-2002, 03:42 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,460
Posted By Er1c
What caused it to crash was probably one or more...

What caused it to crash was probably one or more testing NPCs that use "with (allplayers[index])" that we forgot to remove... when many people came onto the server, it looped through all of them and...
Forum: GK Bugs 05-21-2002, 12:00 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,334
Posted By Er1c
It's because the hill is too steep...

It's because the hill is too steep...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2002, 04:04 AM
Replies: 224
Views: 19,422
Posted By Er1c
It's better then this new rating system, but...

It's better then this new rating system, but still similar to it...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2002, 03:44 AM
Replies: 224
Views: 19,422
Posted By Er1c
It's a bad idea to use the rating to decide who...

It's a bad idea to use the rating to decide who will be the future staff, but it will be a fun toy. With the rating system all of the staff will just be whoever's most popular on the message boards,...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-06-2002, 08:14 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,384
Posted By Er1c
If I use a vector I wouldn't need the angle... ...

If I use a vector I wouldn't need the angle... I'll just use the vectors, heh.

Thanks for you're help, Kaimetsu :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-06-2002, 07:51 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,384
Posted By Er1c
Using angles would make everything else much...

Using angles would make everything else much easier, like shooting projectiles, onwall stuff, upgrades for the ships (like rotation speed upgrades or something), and then I could use the mouse to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-06-2002, 02:59 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,384
Posted By Er1c
Isn't there a way I could do this without saving...

Isn't there a way I could do this without saving a dx/dy and just saving the angle you're traveling in and the speed?
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-03-2002, 10:57 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,384
Posted By Er1c
lmao Well, anyway, could you help me out...

lmao

Well, anyway, could you help me out here with the equations for changing the velocity/speed and the angle you are traveling in? I really have no clue what I should do...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-03-2002, 07:34 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,384
Posted By Er1c
That would be for moving the player, not changing...

That would be for moving the player, not changing the velocity/angle in a space-like way.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-02-2002, 10:27 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,384
Posted By Er1c
Could you please? It's really just this part...

Could you please? It's really just this part that needs to be fixed (well, more like changed... it's not broken, but it isn't working how I want): newspeed =...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-27-2002, 11:06 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,384
Posted By Er1c
Space Game

I am planning on making a completely space-based game (like Cosmic Rift (http://cosmicrift.station.sony.com/) or Starship Troopers (Cosmic Rift is going P2P and Starship Troopers went out of...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-16-2002, 10:09 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,109
Posted By Er1c
There is a problem with NPC Control and...

There is a problem with NPC Control and downloading scripts that are bigger then 24k. Your NPC is still only, just not visable to NPC Control. Don't update the blank information and wait for stefan...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-11-2002, 12:35 PM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,687
Posted By Er1c
Well I think that unixmad and stefan are hoping...

Well I think that unixmad and stefan are hoping that instead of saying "**** this game" people say "i better upgrade" ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-11-2002, 12:34 PM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,687
Posted By Er1c
Re: IDEA!!! *shining lightbulb*

Don't you get it? Getting to save your attributes is one of the B E N I F I T S of upgrading your account. If you want to have your attributes saved, you upgrade your account, simple.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-11-2002, 12:25 PM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,687
Posted By Er1c
1) all accounts that don't get updated lose all...

1) all accounts that don't get updated lose all their attributes (hearts, gralats, swordpower, ect)
2) it doesn't sound like the trial accounts have a time limit, they just can't do anything near...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-11-2002, 12:21 PM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,687
Posted By Er1c
Cool, this is a good decision :p As for...

Cool, this is a good decision :p

As for renaming playerworlds, here's my opinion:
Graal Classic -> Graal: The Adventure
Graal 2001 -> Graal: <something about bomys>
Graal 2002...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-08-2002, 12:28 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,337
Posted By Er1c
Uhh, if you can't review playerworlds why are you...

Uhh, if you can't review playerworlds why are you the admin of reviewing playerworlds?
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-08-2002, 05:10 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,577
Posted By Er1c
if people's accounts get reset it will mess up...

if people's accounts get reset it will mess up the count... keep that in mind
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-08-2002, 04:39 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,008
Posted By Er1c
durr, i already made this like a week ago =\ ...

durr, i already made this like a week ago =\

you stole an idea for graal 2002 FROM Graal 2002
Showing results 201 to 225 of 452

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.