Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thrashsoul
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-14-2004, 04:47 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 22,122
Posted By thrashsoul
Braves are going to win. If they don't do a good...

Braves are going to win. If they don't do a good job, I'll just buffet in the 705(i think) club. (I live in Atlanta)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-12-2004, 04:39 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,539
Posted By thrashsoul
I doubt they could make 200. You really either...

I doubt they could make 200. You really either have to have alot of events built in to the curriculumn of the server or a endless server where no one has finished everything.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-11-2004, 01:42 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,303
Posted By thrashsoul
Pixel Life is is going to make a new standard....

Pixel Life is is going to make a new standard. Don't worry, I won't let you guys down. ;)
Forum: Graphic Design 03-11-2004, 12:13 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,117
Posted By thrashsoul
Well I didnt really look at the picture of the...

Well I didnt really look at the picture of the mp5k. Here is another gun I just did.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-10-2004, 03:08 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,117
Posted By thrashsoul
Mp5k

How do you guys like this MP5K. Don't think it is too small to be an mp5 because mp5k is a shorter version of a mp5.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-09-2004, 02:54 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 6,992
Posted By thrashsoul
If I host Im going to have to be funnier than...

If I host Im going to have to be funnier than billy crystal!:p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-07-2004, 04:35 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 6,992
Posted By thrashsoul
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-05-2004, 04:13 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,478
Posted By thrashsoul
unix you need to send us some pics of the graal...

unix you need to send us some pics of the graal "studio"
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-02-2004, 02:23 PM
Replies: 144
Views: 7,435
Posted By thrashsoul
I think were going to pick 10 honest people, who...

I think were going to pick 10 honest people, who are healthy in the community, but wont be a nominee. Then they will vote on the categories. Im thinking
Graalian Of the Year
Developer of the Year...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-02-2004, 02:18 AM
Replies: 144
Views: 7,435
Posted By thrashsoul
my server, Pixel Life, you can aim at...

my server, Pixel Life, you can aim at JustShutUp701
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-02-2004, 12:20 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,257
Posted By thrashsoul
Does anyone know what happened to pokeythepenguin?

Does anyone know what happened to pokeythepenguin?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,615
Posted By thrashsoul
Try using dole pink or tan for sidewalks , I did...

Try using dole pink or tan for sidewalks , I did it for pixel life.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-01-2004, 11:44 PM
Replies: 144
Views: 7,435
Posted By thrashsoul
Here is the outside of the building so far. Im...

Here is the outside of the building so far. Im going to start on the inside soon.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-28-2004, 06:16 PM
Replies: 144
Views: 7,435
Posted By thrashsoul
Ok well we have a do. Were going to be...

Ok well we have a do. Were going to be choosing a team of judges who will pick the winners of the categories.
Some categories will be-
Best Manager,Best Female Developer,Best Male...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-26-2004, 04:36 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,174
Posted By thrashsoul
buy a laptop:D

buy a laptop:D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-26-2004, 04:29 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,063
Posted By thrashsoul
Everyone started to ditch me,so i didnt have much...

Everyone started to ditch me,so i didnt have much help. I would continue , but new world has really gone in doms.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2004, 02:46 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 12,256
Posted By thrashsoul
you'll be doomed

you'll be doomed
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2004, 02:37 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 12,256
Posted By thrashsoul
Rc works thought, I think everyone that can go on...

Rc works thought, I think everyone that can go on graal is probably infected and no antivirus
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2004, 02:19 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 12,256
Posted By thrashsoul
Graal Virus?

I click on graal this morning and i get a norton antivirus message that deleted it because of a virus? i tried reinstalling and it still does it.

Added by Spark910:Spark911
This is not real so do...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-22-2004, 04:59 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,050
Posted By thrashsoul
LOG!

LOG!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-22-2004, 05:08 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,547
Posted By thrashsoul
End of Ages should be off, their overworld is...

End of Ages should be off, their overworld is closed off so their is barely anything to show off.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-16-2004, 02:12 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 7,409
Posted By thrashsoul
ok doesnt matter.If anyone can, I need a Gani...

ok doesnt matter.If anyone can, I need a Gani Artist for it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-16-2004, 02:01 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 7,409
Posted By thrashsoul
I might use this idea,but instead make it more of...

I might use this idea,but instead make it more of a pet thing like no cards acual monsters that can transform with crystals,buy parts and armor, and you will be able to train them. As long as you...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-11-2004, 03:09 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,589
Posted By thrashsoul
:( I thought it would be funny.

:( I thought it would be funny.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-11-2004, 02:47 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,589
Posted By thrashsoul
Right you are ken!

Right you are ken!
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.