Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 427
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Chicken_l33t
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,998
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I'm working on the New Coast at the moment. The...

I'm working on the New Coast at the moment. The houses arent that lovely. I fixed up the beach on it and the cliffing all around.

It's not all finished so be patient. and you should see the other...
Forum: Guild Life 12-10-2005, 05:00 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 21,008
Posted By Chicken_l33t
unofficial: ID Demonz or something like that on...

unofficial: ID Demonz or something like that on bravo.
official: West-Side <-- I was like 12 and all wiggaish and it was my own guild.
Forum: Tech Support 12-08-2005, 01:24 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 981
Posted By Chicken_l33t
The problem strangely enough fixed its self, but...

The problem strangely enough fixed its self, but what has always seemed odd too me is that I have many problems that occur on Graal temporarily. e.g lights flying randomly everywhere and getting...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,054
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Then why post it yah retard. Just cause you don't...

Then why post it yah retard. Just cause you don't see people on it, doesnt mean nothings happening.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,515
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Nice update Wan very sexy loving it. and of...

Nice update Wan very sexy loving it. and of course they're the best levels plz ngr I helped you rofl at that. ROFL! Nah, but seriously I love the top island I was a bit I am not going to try spell...
Forum: Tech Support 12-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 981
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Nip n' tuck..

The before and after shot.. Gone horribley wrong.
I tryed a few things. Removetiledef in a level, a level without a map another mapped level etc, but every time I go onto player it looks like a fat...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-29-2005, 11:41 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,515
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Very sexyfull man. Looking good, alot of progress...

Very sexyfull man. Looking good, alot of progress on the top island since last time you showed me :D
Forum: Graphic Design 11-26-2005, 04:59 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,287
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Just get an existing set of angel wings in the...

Just get an existing set of angel wings in the shop and get them to modify them at your will. That's what I did with my devil wings on my back.
Forum: Level Design 11-22-2005, 04:41 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,356
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Dont listen to us about the tree? that's bad...

Dont listen to us about the tree? that's bad advice. It's ugly tiling not an ugly idea.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-22-2005, 02:58 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,372
Posted By Chicken_l33t
You'd think there would be a rule about doing...

You'd think there would be a rule about doing this aswell. For some reason my waterfall is red aswell. Not that it matters it's only a gif.

Mind you it should come under common sense not to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-22-2005, 02:46 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,372
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Shaded Legends I believe. It's annoying cause it...

Shaded Legends I believe. It's annoying cause it takes over the other treetop.png or w/e
Forum: Level Design 11-22-2005, 12:57 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,356
Posted By Chicken_l33t
As said stop using path generator. You're mini...

As said stop using path generator. You're mini tree is ugly. and it looks like a giant tile error. You have tile errors in your water, the actual levels are all boring :/

I suggest searching for...
Forum: Level Design 11-20-2005, 05:41 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,011
Posted By Chicken_l33t
All your paths are too square. I don't really...

All your paths are too square. I don't really like the way you have placed the long grass either. Try some different sizes and shapes with it aswell.

Cliffs, trees are done done nicely. The...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-19-2005, 06:43 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,262
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Another way to use this would be too: Right click...

Another way to use this would be too: Right click your desktop, goto the Web tab then select "View my active desktop as a web page" then click New. It should bring up a window with an input.

Copy...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Replies: 16
Poll: GS2 or GS++?
Views: 4,057
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Definitely GS2. Sounds better. and it looks...

Definitely GS2. Sounds better. and it looks better, lol.
Forum: Level Design 11-14-2005, 11:50 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,577
Posted By Chicken_l33t
It has a striking resemblance to UN's PK arena. ...

It has a striking resemblance to UN's PK arena.
Your detailing needs work. and yeh, make stuff less square.

Look at some other threads where people have been rated high. and try mimic their...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-23-2005, 06:01 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,009
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Thanks, Yeh i've put my heart and soul in into...

Thanks, Yeh i've put my heart and soul in into it. and its one of the things that kept me playing Graal aside from my friends.

I will add something it's meant to be loosely based on a storyline,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-22-2005, 12:30 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,009
Posted By Chicken_l33t
The GUI is the one in the first screenshot. and...

The GUI is the one in the first screenshot. and heres the mines re-colour of the umm G2k1 tracks. and some custom tiles.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,009
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Dun Dun dun Exodus

Well, I dunno if any of you rememeber the serve Exodus, but I've pretty much been working on it off and on for the last.. 3 years or so. It has had many Over worlds. and I went back to the original...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-18-2005, 11:06 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,949
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Wan, it's sexy. :) Coming along nicely, amazing...

Wan, it's sexy. :)
Coming along nicely, amazing how much it has taken shape. I remember seeing the map ages ago :P.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-13-2005, 09:02 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,302
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Looks pretty good, but maybe a little bit grainy....

Looks pretty good, but maybe a little bit grainy. and the long grass looks like a sea shell :o

Building in the background looks pretty good.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-13-2005, 03:31 AM
Replies: 18
Hi
Views: 1,802
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Hi.

Hi.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-10-2005, 08:25 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,024
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Me too <3 better talk to me on MSN Andy, or I...

Me too <3 better talk to me on MSN Andy, or I beat you so bad you wish you never left Graal.
Forum: Level Design 10-09-2005, 10:48 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,086
Posted By Chicken_l33t
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60337

Use the search function next time :P
Forum: Level Design 10-09-2005, 05:03 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,464
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Hmm, I don't quite understand. Do you mean the...

Hmm, I don't quite understand. Do you mean the level with light effects? :X if so thanks.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 427

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.