Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Silver Knight
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-30-2001, 02:35 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 798
Posted By Silver Knight
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-30-2001, 02:34 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,793
Posted By Silver Knight
I would never trust someone I didn't know with...

I would never trust someone I didn't know with FTP. And you never really know anyone on the interenet. When/If Valern gets online. The only people with FTP will be me and the co-owner/my cousin,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-27-2001, 10:13 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,626
Posted By Silver Knight
The no credit is self-explanitory. And the abuse...

The no credit is self-explanitory. And the abuse is from other people, not you.
Example:
Guy1: Hey, cool new status img.
Guy2: Ya Tyne can mke some good gfx.
Me: I made it, and sumbitted it to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-27-2001, 09:56 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,626
Posted By Silver Knight
Sheesh, didn't mean to offend you. I was simply...

Sheesh, didn't mean to offend you. I was simply stating that TO ME it seemed out of place. I might draw a new one, but I would probaly end up getting no credit and abused even more.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-27-2001, 09:32 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,626
Posted By Silver Knight
Co-owner of what?

Co-owner of what?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-27-2001, 08:29 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,626
Posted By Silver Knight
Yes it si be liek providence because it use teh...

Yes it si be liek providence because it use teh comonm rp jobs llololololrooooaaoaar!
Sheesh, well of course there will be similarities of it's and rp server with jobs.

Btw the Providence Status...
Forum: Level Design 09-27-2001, 07:50 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,490
Posted By Silver Knight
It doesn't say anything.

It doesn't say anything.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-27-2001, 07:45 AM
Replies: 93
Grr
Views: 5,981
Posted By Silver Knight
spyder5782 milo_dude tybalt lion'el-jonson ...

spyder5782
milo_dude
tybalt
lion'el-jonson
stonecoldrichie
stefan2
stefan
annr
avatarofwoe
zero123b
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-26-2001, 10:07 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 3,164
Posted By Silver Knight
Just like I"m sure murasamune is Quality ...

Just like I"m sure murasamune is
Quality
Quanity
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-26-2001, 10:05 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,478
Posted By Silver Knight
Unhappy sad for G-yoshi

sad for G-yoshi
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-26-2001, 10:03 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,598
Posted By Silver Knight


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-26-2001, 10:01 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,930
Posted By Silver Knight
So true

So true
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-26-2001, 09:58 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,930
Posted By Silver Knight
Yes, cheese is good my delicious little rodent.

Yes, cheese is good my delicious little rodent.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-26-2001, 09:53 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 3,164
Posted By Silver Knight
Shaddy, not that your unbanned are you going to...

Shaddy, not that your unbanned are you going to post like crazy? You've posted in about 10 threads in the last minute or so.

Ps. I know it won't end.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-26-2001, 09:51 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,930
Posted By Silver Knight
Blobbies own you...hmm what's that in your sig?...

Blobbies own you...hmm what's that in your sig? Looks sorta...blobbyish.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-26-2001, 09:49 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 3,164
Posted By Silver Knight
It's always the newbies, they and their crapyp...

It's always the newbies, they and their crapyp free worlds, when will it ever end?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-26-2001, 09:47 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,930
Posted By Silver Knight
Unhappy Vermain si upset

Alright Vermy, we'll stop the "Ban Truheat for Religious intolerance". But I was just joking around untill Trueheat started attacking us. In conclusion, Rats taste good.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-26-2001, 09:44 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,990
Posted By Silver Knight
Sorry to hear that, hopefully you'll be walking...

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you'll be walking again soon.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-26-2001, 09:32 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,554
Posted By Silver Knight
Addtiledef2

I'm pretty sure I got it down correct, but i want to double check.
Is this the correct format?
if (playerenters) {addtiledef2 pics2.png,quest-.graal,x of the tile to be replaced,y of the tile to be...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-26-2001, 08:36 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,118
Posted By Silver Knight
No one should be fired for reasons sch as those.

No one should be fired for reasons sch as those.
Forum: Tech Support 09-26-2001, 08:30 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,039
Posted By Silver Knight


Forum: Future Improvements 09-26-2001, 08:27 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,267
Posted By Silver Knight


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-26-2001, 07:20 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,240
Posted By Silver Knight


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-26-2001, 07:09 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,361
Posted By Silver Knight


Forum: Graphic Design 09-26-2001, 06:11 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 876
Posted By Silver Knight
He has a helmet, duh!

He has a helmet, duh!
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.