Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 251
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: UberModeKappa
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-30-2005, 09:16 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 12,195
Posted By UberModeKappa
You're now officially dead to me.

You're now officially dead to me.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 12,195
Posted By UberModeKappa
Can you please stop putting the doomboy00 at the...

Can you please stop putting the doomboy00 at the end of your post? Your account name is displayed to the left of your post. Thanks.



I predict that graalv4 will be released to non-vips in...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-29-2005, 11:14 PM
Replies: 132
Views: 16,320
Posted By UberModeKappa
v1.3 My favorite servers of all time are ...

v1.3
My favorite servers of all time are
1.Dino Valley
2.Graal3000
3.Unholy Nation under Liquidice + Acidice. (Does anyone remember the skateboards or the dance npc with my Kappa Dances?)
Forum: Future Improvements 08-29-2005, 11:10 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,270
Posted By UberModeKappa
Yeah.

Yeah.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-29-2005, 11:07 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,438
Posted By UberModeKappa
Maybe if there were specific guest servers. ...

Maybe if there were specific guest servers.
But I don't think encryption of levels would be too hard.

Maybe have a server that streams levels to computers on the fly so players wouldn't be able...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-25-2005, 11:00 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,381
Posted By UberModeKappa
Whats that thing called. OH YEAH A PM! I...

Whats that thing called.
OH YEAH A PM!
I wonder why it isn't used anymore.
Maybe it has been removed.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-25-2005, 10:51 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 8,011
Posted By UberModeKappa
Maybe if the playercount maxed out at 10 for a...

Maybe if the playercount maxed out at 10 for a week some shizzle would be done. There is soo much wrong with Graal Kingdomsand thats why I refuse to play it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2005, 10:47 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,344
Posted By UberModeKappa
Will players only be able to use v2 and v4 once...

Will players only be able to use v2 and v4 once v4 is released?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2005, 01:39 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,344
Posted By UberModeKappa
I'll just wait it out.

I'll just wait it out.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2005, 01:05 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,344
Posted By UberModeKappa
Or can we? :eek:

Or can we? :eek:
Forum: Future Improvements 08-24-2005, 02:49 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,438
Posted By UberModeKappa
The return of 4 player mode.

My idea is to create a new client that is based on offline play only.

People could make their own offline quests or buy some official ones.

The official ones would be sold and each one would...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-24-2005, 02:17 PM
Replies: 387
Era
Views: 40,524
Posted By UberModeKappa
Lies. Can you at least make players visible...

Lies.

Can you at least make players visible so I can pretend like I am important whilst idleing?

Approx. 720 hours until the re-re-re-re-release of Era?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-23-2005, 10:38 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,344
Posted By UberModeKappa
I don't think it is enough to make me want to buy...

I don't think it is enough to make me want to buy a vip account. Many people have had problems with graalv3 and I would not want to pay for a program that might not work on my computer.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-23-2005, 08:31 PM
Replies: 387
Era
Views: 40,524
Posted By UberModeKappa
Just type in era in that box inter the classic...

Just type in era in that box inter the classic tab and then press connect.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-23-2005, 06:51 PM
Replies: 387
Era
Views: 40,524
Posted By UberModeKappa
YESS I AM ON ERA!!!!!! Even though noone can...

YESS I AM ON ERA!!!!!!
Even though noone can play yet I can still get my hours up, XD and as an additional bonus, I get that crazy music.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-23-2005, 03:01 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 664
Posted By UberModeKappa
Four? later

Four?

later
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-23-2005, 09:20 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,381
Posted By UberModeKappa
You put your right hand in. You put your right...

You put your right hand in. You put your right hand out.
You put your right hand in and you shake it all about.
You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself about.
Thats what its all about!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-23-2005, 08:12 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,932
Posted By UberModeKappa
muzzy4lyfpls

muzzy4lyfpls
Forum: Zone 08-23-2005, 07:23 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,603
Posted By UberModeKappa
If you wouldn't be able to change your team for a...

If you wouldn't be able to change your team for a day, then what would happen if all the people on one team quit?

I think that all the players stay on their team after a round is over would solve...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-23-2005, 04:04 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 719
Posted By UberModeKappa
He still is.

He still is.
Forum: Zone 08-21-2005, 08:16 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 923
Posted By UberModeKappa
Lame

People join my team and block the teleporter. This keeps happening and then they flame thrower me.

There definitely should be a second entrance to the teleporter.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-09-2005, 06:06 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,516
Posted By UberModeKappa
I almost cried when they stopped making NPCs.

I almost cried when they stopped making NPCs.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-07-2005, 06:16 AM
Replies: 11
Poll: pop ups
Views: 1,148
Posted By UberModeKappa
Maybe for windows, you could have those little...

Maybe for windows, you could have those little message bubbles that pop up on the bottom right of your screen saying you have a pm?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-06-2005, 05:07 AM
Replies: 9
map
Views: 1,192
Posted By UberModeKappa
Nope It would help if it was used each...

Nope


It would help if it was used each time the player is online rather than putting it in every level.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-06-2005, 03:22 AM
Replies: 9
map
Views: 1,192
Posted By UberModeKappa
Make This Map tutorial -The text file ...

Make This

Map tutorial

-The text file
You will need a text file with the levels ordered in it.
For example, name the file "bigmap.txt"
So, you open it, and write levels in it. You have a 4x4...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 251

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.