Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceDark
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-11-2006, 08:06 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 4,575
Posted By PrinceDark
Wait do we have 2 anderws arguing here? ...

Wait do we have 2 anderws arguing here?


lol. ok. With my very same logic, yes, even with that situation I still believe the staff member is not responsible for it. I will agree with you that it...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 4,575
Posted By PrinceDark
None. Why fire someone for encouraging someone...

None. Why fire someone for encouraging someone else to do something. That other person should use their own common sense to decide whether or not to post the history.


Yes. It is not good...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-25-2005, 03:04 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 9,181
Posted By PrinceDark
You guys do realize this thread is overy 2 years...

You guys do realize this thread is overy 2 years old. Just make a new one.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-22-2005, 01:08 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 8,680
Posted By PrinceDark
What kept me playing so long was the competition...

What kept me playing so long was the competition of sparring, pking, and playerworld development. After a few years and the beginning of p2p it all went down, and I lost interest.

I sort of grew...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-18-2005, 08:57 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 933
Posted By PrinceDark
The same thing happens to me, but its not all the...

The same thing happens to me, but its not all the time. Just once in a while I'll connect and boom it starts downloading again.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-10-2005, 07:25 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 936
Posted By PrinceDark
Did you talk to him a lot on graal? If you have...

Did you talk to him a lot on graal? If you have pm's saved you could always look at the files with the biggest size. Though you might spend a while doing that, and if you don't have pms saved ......
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-24-2005, 10:25 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 8,865
Posted By PrinceDark
... Just my little 2 cents Oh please,...

... Just my little 2 cents


Oh please, that pw name has infested the playerworlds section. Please don't bring it here. :(



I disagree homes. Maloria, outside of the lag, is an extremely...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 11-18-2005, 06:53 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,107
Posted By PrinceDark
I ws wondering about something like this as well,...

I ws wondering about something like this as well, but I haven't figured out how to do this in GS2.

I wanted to get something like this below, but in gs2.


// GS1
setstring...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-17-2005, 09:10 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,782
Posted By PrinceDark
:whatever: This thread is going nowhere. I...

:whatever:

This thread is going nowhere. I still wonder what it is the 'players' of UN propose to improve their supposedly dying playerworld.

If those players want change why aren't they...
Forum: Future Improvements 11-16-2005, 10:39 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 872
Posted By PrinceDark
I agree. The warping bug that occurs when...

I agree.

The warping bug that occurs when you enter the overworld on GMAP should be fixed too.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-12-2005, 10:10 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 7,802
Posted By PrinceDark
Only in America, and sometimes not even there. ...

Only in America, and sometimes not even there.

My motto is simple. "Don't like our service take your money and shove it and I hope you choke on it." I don't think Graal can operate this way as I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-09-2005, 10:40 AM
Replies: 177
Views: 27,089
Posted By PrinceDark
I doubt he would go to jail. Not in the US as a...

I doubt he would go to jail. Not in the US as a first time offender. Realistically he would get 6mo - 1yr probation with community service, fines and court costs. Plus I think Velox/Rance Vicious or...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-06-2005, 03:20 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,949
Posted By PrinceDark
oh god. Now the levels are really gonna be pimped...

oh god. Now the levels are really gonna be pimped out :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-05-2005, 10:54 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,927
Posted By PrinceDark
Oh yeah! End of Ages made Graal a crapload off of...

Oh yeah! End of Ages made Graal a crapload off of account upgrades. Certain playerworlds will do that. I agree with you on your idea as well.

I think Graal should provide more deals and specials...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-04-2005, 07:52 AM
Replies: 247
Views: 35,860
Posted By PrinceDark
I could so bash the living crap out of this...

I could so bash the living crap out of this playerworld, but I won't since the manager seems like a nice person.

Excal, there is so much I could tell you about that needs improvement on your...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-26-2005, 10:49 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,317
Posted By PrinceDark
This Shangri-La whatever world seems pretty...

This Shangri-La whatever world seems pretty decent. I don't care too much for the levels, but it has a nice unique design to it. I hope the world has some nice Baddy/Monster/Event content to liven...
Forum: Future Improvements 10-26-2005, 02:23 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,793
Posted By PrinceDark
I have to agree with this guy. Let them do their...

I have to agree with this guy. Let them do their BS.
You don't like what a trial does to you, then so what. You can ignore pms, or report their actions to staff. This section is for suggestions not...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-23-2005, 12:26 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,009
Posted By PrinceDark
Congrats on a nice job done. I didn't know you...

Congrats on a nice job done. I didn't know you still played Graal. I thought you quit long ago.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-22-2005, 06:20 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,091
Posted By PrinceDark
That is what I was thinking at first, but I...

That is what I was thinking at first, but I wanted something to be a little different. I know it can be done through scripting it completely right now, but i thought it would be nice if there was...
Forum: Future Improvements 10-21-2005, 04:58 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,091
Posted By PrinceDark
Lightbulb More Map Features

I was feeling creative, but then I got lazy. I figure that these could be some interesting additions to spice up viewing the map.

- Being able to zoom in and out.
Saves the trouble of scrolling...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-13-2005, 06:16 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,804
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs down Better than 95%? Maybe I got bad taste, but I...

Better than 95%?
Maybe I got bad taste, but I think that map design sucks worse than most of the 95 rented playerworld map designs.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-12-2005, 07:38 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,116
Posted By PrinceDark
Unhappy Would suck if he left. He could at least say...

Would suck if he left. He could at least say peace out to his homies.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-11-2005, 08:06 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,690
Posted By PrinceDark
Isn't Tyreal that guy Koni always accuses of gfx...

Isn't Tyreal that guy Koni always accuses of gfx stealing. What happened to his other project Adiard or whatever it was called? Is this Adiard renamed?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-10-2005, 05:24 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,651
Posted By PrinceDark
Whassup knuckles

Whassup knuckles
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-05-2005, 07:29 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,543
Posted By PrinceDark
I enjoy all parts of development when i do it for...

I enjoy all parts of development when i do it for myself, but when it comes to doing it for online I despise making things for idiots that I despise for one reason or another and the project would...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.