Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 491
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TifaKhan
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-23-2003, 06:57 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,147
Posted By TifaKhan
PrÃ*Ñçêšš WêÑÐ¥_EA: uhhh stefan can you...

PrÃ*Ñçêšš WêÑÐ¥_EA: uhhh stefan can you like not put lag in the next graal download?
PrÃ*Ñçêšš WêÑÐ¥_EA: hehehehe
Tiffany_Manager: lol
Lazarus_GFX: lol
PrÃ*Ñçêšš...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-20-2003, 09:12 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,105
Posted By TifaKhan
meh Era: great place to be sexually harrassed ...

meh
Era: great place to be sexually harrassed
UN : great place to lag
Guess i know what i would vote
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-18-2003, 04:32 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,028
Posted By TifaKhan
Sure there is, dont upgrade to vip or gold ;)

Sure there is, dont upgrade to vip or gold
;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-18-2003, 10:43 AM
Replies: 119
Views: 5,848
Posted By TifaKhan
I wasnt implying that at all.

I wasnt implying that at all.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-18-2003, 09:54 AM
Replies: 119
Views: 5,848
Posted By TifaKhan
I simply said it saddened me to know they were...

I simply said it saddened me to know they were working for profit when servers need help.

How was that critizing them?

I have said nothing derogatory against you, i have apologized,spoken...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-18-2003, 07:32 AM
Replies: 119
Views: 5,848
Posted By TifaKhan
I dont think i implied it was. Is it really...

I dont think i implied it was.
Is it really necessary to drag this on?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-18-2003, 04:54 AM
Replies: 119
Views: 5,848
Posted By TifaKhan
*sigh* In reply. 1)It wasnt aimed at the gst...

*sigh*
In reply.
1)It wasnt aimed at the gst as a whole. Im sorry you thought it was.Ive tried to explain before, things are often misread or misunderstood.It wasnt intended to mean that.
2)I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-18-2003, 02:58 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,038
Posted By TifaKhan
Re: Re: Who's tired...

Someone was arguing?
It's not an illegal thread or it would have been removed.
Its a forum for a discussion.
Someone wanted to discuss something, others posted their opinion.
You posted yours...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-18-2003, 02:36 AM
Replies: 119
Views: 5,848
Posted By TifaKhan
Im sorry if you thought any of this was aimed at...

Im sorry if you thought any of this was aimed at you, because it isnt.
I know its not illegal for them to be paid to work on a server, i just think its sad that they are devoting their time to the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-18-2003, 02:16 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,207
Posted By TifaKhan
Almost everyone knows mine but i dont get...

Almost everyone knows mine
but i dont get bothered because i only have about 6 people on my aim, and i put my privacy up so anyone not on my buddy list, cant im me :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-18-2003, 01:59 AM
Replies: 119
Views: 5,848
Posted By TifaKhan
I know you do Lyndzey, i did say thats why i...

I know you do Lyndzey, i did say thats why i didnt mean you and the others like HoudiniMan, and Spark. I always see you all trying your best with what powers you have.I respect you all 100% for what...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-18-2003, 01:21 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,038
Posted By TifaKhan
Re: Who's tired...

I dont. Recently our npc server said we got a lot of uploading done over the holidays, watch out for some new things soon.
But i know what you mean.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-17-2003, 08:02 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 4,925
Posted By TifaKhan
May i just add i think its highly unfair to log...

May i just add i think its highly unfair to log on and get pkd by staff with level 3 swords and weapons we cant get?
And then i get sent this:

Graal NyT (11:46:39 PM): Actually, you're not ...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-17-2003, 05:19 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 4,925
Posted By TifaKhan
I apologize also if i said anything uncalled for....

I apologize also if i said anything uncalled for.
And thank you.
(foot note: i didnt edit the log i posted what i was sent, and i didnt ban for something said off Doomsday, Hydro was banned for his...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-17-2003, 03:19 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 4,925
Posted By TifaKhan
Wow someones good at forging logs too then. Im...

Wow someones good at forging logs too then.
Im on RC 16 hours a day and i never saw Warlord saying he wanted your scripts.
Im often curious about what your servers like, but im afraid to go see...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-17-2003, 02:18 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 4,925
Posted By TifaKhan
MarkB (Anu) Came on Doomsday today and started to...

MarkB (Anu) Came on Doomsday today and started to bash at
a staff member accusing him of stealing ideas from there
server and all this staff member asked was for one of the gfx
team to make a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2003, 04:33 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 5,848
Posted By TifaKhan
Yes it is collapsing. All these playerworlds,...

Yes it is collapsing.
All these playerworlds, nobody monitoring them.
A friend of mine has been on 5 of them and been given
boots and such.
Barely anyone upholds rules anymore basically because...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-16-2003, 02:32 AM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,117
Posted By TifaKhan
I think, maybe i'm wrong, but to me and maybe...

I think, maybe i'm wrong, but to me and maybe Moon Goddess too, if that person had sworn and cussed you like he did me, you would have done something because what he said was uncalled for.
Unixmad...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-15-2003, 02:37 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,117
Posted By TifaKhan
Excuse me? I think someone needs a ban from the...

Excuse me? I think someone needs a ban from the forums.
I didnt start this, go back to the beginning.
A lady was sexually harrassed badly and its against graal rules so why dont you grow up and go...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-15-2003, 12:37 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,117
Posted By TifaKhan
So your government rules say drive on the right...

So your government rules say drive on the right side of the road you automatically say **** that i'll drive on the left, thier too serious?
This game has rules which you obviously dont believe in....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-15-2003, 12:28 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,117
Posted By TifaKhan
Whatever happened to Unixmad's "zero tolerance...

Whatever happened to Unixmad's "zero tolerance for sexual harrassment"?
My god this is driving me crazy
Im getting more inclined to quit Graal everyday.
Next thing they'll just get a pat on the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-15-2003, 10:28 AM
Replies: 119
Views: 5,848
Posted By TifaKhan
I think they already have been changed. ...

I think they already have been changed.
Managers are allowed to work on other servers, from what ive just read.
Everythings changing.
I dont know what rules to follow anymore.
I mean i was told...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-15-2003, 10:12 AM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,117
Posted By TifaKhan
Wow if i thought anyone cared i would have posted...

Wow if i thought anyone cared i would have posted what happened to me a few weeks ago.
Only i dont know the account now.
I went to Era to see a freind and straight away i was sexually harrassed, i...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-15-2003, 03:29 AM
Replies: 119
Views: 5,848
Posted By TifaKhan
maybe because he was a global duh. I still obey...

maybe because he was a global duh.
I still obey globals and i always will, if that makes me submissive , do i care?
Maybe i just like to follow rules.
After reading this , ok, maybe Nemesis did...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-14-2003, 03:38 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 5,848
Posted By TifaKhan
I was told a long time ago Managers cannot work...

I was told a long time ago Managers cannot work on other servers.

New RC: Nem - away (Nemesis)
New NC: Nemesis
Tiffany_Manager: hi nemesis
Nem - away: what is warcaptain doing here
-HateD-...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 491

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.