Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Neonight
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 10:55 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 934
Posted By Neonight
Re: Re: Not fully restored account

No, he did the best thing he could've done. He posted it on the forums and sent a support desk message. He notified everyone with VIP that got their account wiped that they, quite frankly, don't have...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-05-2003, 10:21 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,346
Posted By Neonight
Hmm... Someone talking about someone else behind...

Hmm... Someone talking about someone else behind their back... Reminds me of this one time in Dustari castle... :grin: ;)

If that is how it is, I take back my comment. (The whole story; not just...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 10:11 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,030
Posted By Neonight
Re: Re: Saving Graal passwords?

I knew it was in the registry and could be accessed by "hackers," but it works for some people. Maybe my XP settings need to be changed or something.

I know my password. It's a custom password. I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 10:08 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 5,671
Posted By Neonight
All right. I'm glad everyone agrees with...

All right. I'm glad everyone agrees with Protagonist but... *gasp* I was the first one to say Lyndzey. ;o Oh well. As long as she gets the job I'm happy. I wouldn't mind Kaimetsu being PWA, either....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 09:57 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 934
Posted By Neonight
Re: Not fully restored account

Yes! A non-*****ic poster!!!

*thanks God*

I hope everything gets sorted out for you soon. :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 06:22 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 7,569
Posted By Neonight
I'm going rock climbing next week while I'm in...

I'm going rock climbing next week while I'm in Colorado. Due to my recent luck, I'd say my head is going to be making that sound.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 06:09 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,030
Posted By Neonight
Unhappy Saving Graal passwords?

My password doesn't save on the Graal client. I don't have the box in the options checked "Do not save password," either. ;x Is there any way I can fix this? It's the newest non-3.# version...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 05:58 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 7,569
Posted By Neonight
Don't ruin his dream, Kaimetsu!

Don't ruin his dream, Kaimetsu!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 05:55 AM
Replies: 140
Views: 13,141
Posted By Neonight
Where's my cheese sandwich? >:[

Where's my cheese sandwich? >:[
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 05:54 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 5,671
Posted By Neonight
www.dictionary.com Look up the word "sarcasm." ...

www.dictionary.com
Look up the word "sarcasm."
I'm glad you find it funny that you're incredibly *****ic.


Karsh:

Would you rather have some suckup who kisses ass to be staff as a GM or...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 05:50 AM
Replies: 251
Views: 36,375
Posted By Neonight
The servers will soon need to be paid for, so I'm...

The servers will soon need to be paid for, so I'm assuming he could care less once the playerworld renting goes into full effect.
The other offenses are bannable. There's no reason to press charges...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 02:46 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 5,671
Posted By Neonight
Lyndzey is over 18. (She is 19, is she not?) ...

Lyndzey is over 18. (She is 19, is she not?)


and Osrs:

I am sorry you stole those scripts. I don't know what I was thinking by agreeing with Tseng on that post. :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 02:34 AM
Replies: 251
Views: 36,375
Posted By Neonight
I wouldn't be surprised in the least if unixmad...

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if unixmad and/or other staff of Cyberjoueurs were to press charges against Nemesis for doing what he did. ;\ I agree, though. If I have sex in any way, shape, or...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 02:29 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 5,671
Posted By Neonight
I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but that's...

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but that's the first time I've made a comment about any of your posts.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 01:15 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 5,671
Posted By Neonight
I'll probably tryout, too. o_O Don't know why. I...

I'll probably tryout, too. o_O Don't know why. I probably will, though. ;x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-05-2003, 01:11 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,005
Posted By Neonight
Re: TB3's Server is Ripping Faherias GFX

... Are you retarded? TB3 was pretty much the main guy on Faheria. -_- He made the graphics in his signature (and screenshots) and he has full rights to them. :\ He showed me a bit of his work on...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 12:40 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 5,671
Posted By Neonight
I believe it's unanimous that Lyndzey should get...

I believe it's unanimous that Lyndzey should get the job. *waits*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 12:37 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 5,671
Posted By Neonight
Why would you hire someone who's going to quit?...

Why would you hire someone who's going to quit? :(

shockedfrog is a friend, though. :D He's one of the few non-*****ic players on Graal. XD
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 12:33 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 5,671
Posted By Neonight
I wouldn't mind it. ;) Then again, I'm sure a lot...

I wouldn't mind it. ;) Then again, I'm sure a lot of people would. :grin:

Lyndzey is like überstaff. She can do anything. O_o
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 12:29 AM
Replies: 251
Views: 36,375
Posted By Neonight
Well you're being a hypocrite by saying how badly...

Well you're being a hypocrite by saying how badly that would suck and such, but then you post direct links to the .MP3s. :\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 12:26 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 5,671
Posted By Neonight
You are dumb. I just thought you might like to...

You are dumb. I just thought you might like to know that. Good day.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 12:23 AM
Replies: 251
Views: 36,375
Posted By Neonight
You deserve a swift kick in the nuts for posting...

You deserve a swift kick in the nuts for posting the links to those .mp3s.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 12:19 AM
Replies: 251
Views: 36,375
Posted By Neonight
Possibly. I don't see how such a ***** could tap...

Possibly. I don't see how such a ***** could tap into his phone line, but I'm not sure.


DarkHero: Delete your post. Now.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 12:15 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 5,671
Posted By Neonight
Post Replacing Nemesis?

If Nemesis is to be replaced, who should replace him? I'm going to go with Lyndzey, since she's always done her job very well.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 12:13 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,236
Posted By Neonight
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lyndzey

If you want, I can get you an email address at neonight.thinkhosted.com temporarily until you get your AOL account back.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.