Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 227
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Luciano
Forum: Tech Support 01-23-2005, 11:05 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 744
Posted By Luciano
IT'S A CULT! ...wait, were we being subtle?

IT'S A CULT!
...wait, were we being subtle?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-22-2005, 08:29 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,697
Posted By Luciano
All of those people who are menstrual about how...

All of those people who are menstrual about how he's blowing his money off on BEING NICE; it's really his choice. I think it's a good deed and good deeds will be rewarded. The reward may only be...
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 01-22-2005, 05:50 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,932
Posted By Luciano
The trees are just, blegh.

The trees are just, blegh.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-22-2005, 04:34 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,465
Posted By Luciano
Usually people would use their Graal passwords...

Usually people would use their Graal passwords the same as their AIM passes, or e-mail passes, which are easily hax0rable (Remember, Angel?).
Forum: Graphic Design 01-21-2005, 08:43 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,086
Posted By Luciano
Tibia/Fibula? EDIT: Sorry, yeah, it's good :)

Tibia/Fibula?
EDIT: Sorry, yeah, it's good :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-21-2005, 08:03 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,040
Posted By Luciano
I was banned for being way too sexy one time,...

I was banned for being way too sexy one time, they thought I was using hacks.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-21-2005, 05:50 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,518
Posted By Luciano
I did one of those, hah. When he first showed it...

I did one of those, hah. When he first showed it to me :( POSERS!
Forum: Level Design 01-20-2005, 03:35 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,535
Posted By Luciano
Oooh... We should all shun him for using a...

Oooh... We should all shun him for using a diagonal road, don't you think?
Fight sarcasm with sarcasm.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-19-2005, 02:27 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,085
Posted By Luciano
Silly child-****. EDIT: Woah, that word...

Silly child-****.
EDIT: Woah, that word associated with Hitler is word filtered.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-18-2005, 03:54 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 921
Posted By Luciano
It's a Matrix vagina :)

It's a Matrix vagina :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,293
Posted By Luciano
COPPA clearly states that a child under thirteen...

COPPA clearly states that a child under thirteen can have his/her's parent/guardian sign up for them, which is perfectly legal.
Oh and, happy birthday Graal.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-17-2005, 09:02 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,965
Posted By Luciano
Indeed, indeed.

Indeed, indeed.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-17-2005, 08:58 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,965
Posted By Luciano
Good, I will see you soon.

Good, I will see you soon.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-17-2005, 08:41 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,965
Posted By Luciano
You are right. I should never say anything...

You are right. I should never say anything remotely like that ever again.
I smell Jedi mind tricks :\
Forum: Graphic Design 01-17-2005, 08:22 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,965
Posted By Luciano
Not sure if it was a gerbil or a hamster. But...

Not sure if it was a gerbil or a hamster. But seriously, you might want to think about putting your progress in one post? and soforth.

Haha, Scott said he just gave up trying with the legs. WHAT...
Forum: Zone 01-17-2005, 07:43 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,316
Posted By Luciano
Or else it sounds like Koth, which might stand...

Or else it sounds like Koth, which might stand for King of the Hill?
Forum: Level Design 01-17-2005, 07:24 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,051
Posted By Luciano
I agree, it looks very nice. You seem like a...

I agree, it looks very nice. You seem like a pleasant guy aswell.

Well, I know there's a way online, but I'm really not sure about offline :\
Forum: Zone 01-17-2005, 05:17 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,316
Posted By Luciano
Planet: Koth

New planet!
Forum: Graphic Design 01-17-2005, 02:46 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,965
Posted By Luciano
Goboom, Post it when it's ****ing done. ...

Goboom,
Post it when it's ****ing done.
Thanks.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-17-2005, 02:15 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,080
Posted By Luciano
Yeah but you have to register. We're way too lazy...

Yeah but you have to register. We're way too lazy for that.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-16-2005, 09:54 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,965
Posted By Luciano
Why would you put your signature on it when it's...

Why would you put your signature on it when it's obviously not your work?
Forum: Graphic Design 01-16-2005, 09:04 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,965
Posted By Luciano
SINCE WHEN IS MINOC GOD?!! I need to get out...

SINCE WHEN IS MINOC GOD?!!
I need to get out and smell the tabloids more often.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-16-2005, 08:44 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,965
Posted By Luciano
Oops, 7th grade Language Arts lesson. Can we...

Oops, 7th grade Language Arts lesson.
Can we call this "backseat grammarchecking"?
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-16-2005, 06:27 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,724
Posted By Luciano
GMT-8 for life!

GMT-8 for life!
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-16-2005, 06:20 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,724
Posted By Luciano
Happy...

Happy they're-in-a-different-time-zone-unless-you-are-in-the-same-timezone-as-hurumi-or-are-either-her-stalker-so-you-know-where-she-lives birthday.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 227

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.