Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 321
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: colin012
Forum: Zone 01-08-2007, 01:28 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,438
Posted By colin012
It still doesn't have me OR Dave wich in way is...

It still doesn't have me OR Dave wich in way is a good thing. I thought zone got taken over by noobs but this reminded me that for every noob theirs someone whos not. The noobs are just on more :D
...
Forum: Zone 01-07-2007, 06:13 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,438
Posted By colin012
I didn't see Felk Pants Shandon Ixi or megamind....

I didn't see Felk Pants Shandon Ixi or megamind. in it anywhere! Wich part? Maby your saying I'm a morter laming power ranger XD thats realy funny. I hate the morter!
Forum: Zone 01-07-2007, 04:28 AM
Replies: 336
Views: 323,632
Posted By colin012
Ok this is what can be done in a day! I was...

Ok this is what can be done in a day!

I was doing realy bad (only 15-20 bounty between deaths) like ":noob:" and I relized it was 3:00 and I hadn't had lunch and I was like ":oo:" so I hade some...
Forum: Zone 01-06-2007, 11:40 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,438
Posted By colin012
I love how you left in the power ranger part cuz...

I love how you left in the power ranger part cuz it's so true! You left out Cor and me (I'm pants if you don't know my account)
Forum: Zone 01-06-2007, 02:25 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,004
Posted By colin012
I'm new (To you).

I'm new (To you).
Forum: Gani Construction 01-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,016
Posted By colin012
I fixed the shadow thing that was cuz I moved the...

I fixed the shadow thing that was cuz I moved the file to my desktop but I'm still having trouble with this sprite I'm making I will give you what I put in for the position (X,Y,H,W,ect.) as well as...
Forum: Gani Construction 01-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,016
Posted By colin012
Everything dissappered!

I was trying to gain something for zone but nothing appeard not even the deafult shadow.... whats wrong? (I tried downloading 1.03 but that didn't help)
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Replies: 165
Views: 27,750
Posted By colin012
Sayian I know you made the robot a while ago but...

Sayian I know you made the robot a while ago but it looks to much to me like Arnold Schwartsanager (Sorry if I horrably misspealled the last name)
Forum: Zone 01-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 919
Posted By colin012
Yo said you need the walky talky to team chat and...

Yo said you need the walky talky to team chat and you need to get sayian to fix the gfx and these arn't problems they just bother me (or make me twich lol) Also whats with the qustion mark. It's like...
Forum: Zone 01-04-2007, 04:41 AM
Replies: 336
Views: 323,632
Posted By colin012
I got a few no scrennis though 1. I was...

I got a few no scrennis though

1. I was watching salamander make a "House" out of boxes for a screnni and noobs keept coming by and trying to destroy it so I would A. is they where aganst me own...
Forum: Zone 01-04-2007, 01:21 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 919
Posted By colin012
1. You don't need it you can turn raidar on and...

1. You don't need it you can turn raidar on and off with the "R" key unless you live in japan

2. You don't need it you can put "/" before what you say and the same thing happens like this "/Pie...
Forum: Zone 01-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 919
Posted By colin012
Some things about zone that need to be fixed.

1. Binoculars A. GFX are terrable (Compared to zone) B. You can toggle the raiderwithout them C. They only confuse noobs

2. Walky talky: Same as Binoculars

3. Armour section: Has no armour get...
Forum: Zone 01-03-2007, 07:18 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 8,969
Posted By colin012
Aps Beacuse theyr avalable to all noobs they way...

Aps Beacuse theyr avalable to all noobs they way over powerd and theyr in comando wich is to fast and they can get close with no problem then the noobs say "Owwww owned noob" Where as with the ds you...
Forum: Zone 01-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,750
Posted By colin012
Way to flashy. You may as well have a head that...

Way to flashy. You may as well have a head that shoots fireballs that blow up and make a purple bang on the raider! I think maby they shold make wood able catch on fire but thats it (I had one other...
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,203
Posted By colin012
Maby it's an anti aircraft turrit?

Maby it's an anti aircraft turrit?
Forum: Tech Support 01-01-2007, 01:03 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,780
Posted By colin012
1: If you read the message I asked for the link ...

1: If you read the message I asked for the link

2: Yes windows defeder is instaled but I have had it in for a month or 2 and it just started the problem

3: I fixed it but it still says:
...
Forum: Tech Support 12-28-2006, 12:55 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,780
Posted By colin012
I'm saving that for a suport tickit and it's...

I'm saving that for a suport tickit and it's wierd like the passwords graal provides XD

Tried it it needs the .dll to install X_X



Thanks Darlene but I can't unzip it to the exe file only...
Forum: Tech Support 12-27-2006, 10:52 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,780
Posted By colin012
Gaahhhhh a .dll dissappered

It stinks and I can't find the link to the suport center can someone post it here for me.!pissed!
Forum: Zone 12-19-2006, 05:59 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 823
Posted By colin012
What gives you that idea? It's a mixer you don't...

What gives you that idea? It's a mixer you don't duplacate songs you mix sounds in difrent orders place where you want change the volume give it a down or an up change the tempo and subtrat stuff.....
Forum: Zone 12-19-2006, 05:51 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 860
Posted By colin012
Oh can we have it so when they talk it goes...

Oh can we have it so when they talk it goes "mahraaaaaaaaa" ;)
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,406
Posted By colin012
It's good but theirs something fishy about it idk...

It's good but theirs something fishy about it idk what it is though...
Forum: Zone 12-19-2006, 05:29 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 823
Posted By colin012
:D No It's not based of another song I'm not that...

:D No It's not based of another song I'm not that stupid. D.J.s are usaly conected to rap and hip hop but it's realy someone who makes songs using the computer or ambint. Thats what I did using a...
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-19-2006, 05:11 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,094
Posted By colin012
It's realy great GFX I just don't like the idea...

It's realy great GFX I just don't like the idea of the pull back leaver. Not quite realistic. Like I said great job just needs a difrent outline.....
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-19-2006, 04:59 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,657
Posted By colin012
Nice:D

Nice:D
Forum: Zone 12-19-2006, 04:52 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 823
Posted By colin012
Wink A couple songs I made for zone :D

I made some songs for zone cuz the songs in a optinal packet are to slow for a war ground :cry:


Tell me what ya think;)
Showing results 201 to 225 of 321

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.