Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Birdbird_0
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-16-2002, 08:22 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,083
Posted By Birdbird_0
there are two new ak's comming out, one silenced...

there are two new ak's comming out, one silenced and with a scope.

an AUG is comming two.
and a released pistol that is using Core Electronics new Crizten chaged ammunition.

packs a punch and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-16-2002, 05:17 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,083
Posted By Birdbird_0
Ok I stoped the project :O! BUT WAIT, it...

Ok I stoped the project :O!

BUT WAIT, it gets better.

I'm working on Era now, it has everything I wanted my server to have, as well as much much more!

Stop by when you can, go into classic...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-13-2002, 07:55 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,083
Posted By Birdbird_0
There is nothing else I can really say about the...

There is nothing else I can really say about the playerworld.

Great Critisisem though, and I don't think it would need to go private for more then a week or so to debug the npcs when its finaly...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-12-2002, 08:53 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,083
Posted By Birdbird_0
The Zero Project

Yes, I've decided to attemt to make a normal playerworld.
No spiffy new tile set.
Just a place where people will want to play.

I know its not a big discription, but if anyone would like to help,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-07-2002, 02:58 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,247
Posted By Birdbird_0
Graal2001: I've been all the jobs there...

Graal2001:

I've been all the jobs there before getting developer, then manager.

Graal2002:
I was developer there a short time, around this time last year, later stoped working because I found...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-07-2002, 02:50 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,529
Posted By Birdbird_0
I miss working on graal. It was fun.

I miss working on graal.
It was fun.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-22-2002, 02:11 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,802
Posted By Birdbird_0
I ment Tyhm doh, sorry for the mess up, for...

I ment Tyhm
doh, sorry for the mess up, for some reson, I know its tim, but I keep thinking time :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-19-2002, 06:19 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,802
Posted By Birdbird_0
I'd say people on my list would be Loriel <3...

I'd say people on my list would be

Loriel <3 -Scripting levels Graphics- (sorta *L*)
Konidias - Scripting Levels Graphics
Falados - Scripting
Er1c - Scripting
Kaimetsu - Scripting
Mmmmkay -...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-15-2002, 05:23 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,802
Posted By Birdbird_0
Yes, indeed. Roxors to the maxor.

Yes, indeed.

Roxors to the maxor.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-15-2002, 03:52 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,802
Posted By Birdbird_0
Brad, lets go dance the mambo!

Brad, lets go dance the mambo!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-13-2002, 02:50 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,180
Posted By Birdbird_0
I like your Blueish signature, its really keen :)

I like your Blueish signature, its really keen :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-13-2002, 02:48 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,010
Posted By Birdbird_0
www.engrish.com ???!

www.engrish.com ???!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-10-2002, 04:10 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,904
Posted By Birdbird_0
Oasis.

Oasis.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-09-2002, 03:51 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 8,575
Posted By Birdbird_0
oasis. Duh.

oasis. Duh.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-08-2002, 04:02 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,211
Posted By Birdbird_0
I know I know, I am extreemly scared as well.

I know I know, I am extreemly scared as well.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-08-2002, 08:42 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,400
Posted By Birdbird_0
Couldn't of said it better myself.

Couldn't of said it better myself.
Forum: Level Design 11-07-2002, 12:14 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,700
Posted By Birdbird_0
I used to love working on 2k1, I never played...

I used to love working on 2k1, I never played graal that much ither, spent more hours in the editor then anything.

But then making things for 2k1 became a burden rather then somthing enjoyable,...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-01-2002, 06:47 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,223
Posted By Birdbird_0
.MNG animations are allowed. Drag the .GIF into...

.MNG animations are allowed. Drag the .GIF into the GIF TO MNG program that comes in the graal directory. and viola.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-01-2002, 05:22 PM
Replies: 61
Poll: P2P Poll
Views: 8,053
Posted By Birdbird_0
yes, and one word for the reson: Oasis.

yes, and one word for the reson:

Oasis.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-31-2002, 03:03 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,881
Posted By Birdbird_0
bye :(

bye :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-25-2002, 12:26 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,037
Posted By Birdbird_0
Re: Villa Back

But what if they have even bigger guns :O?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-23-2002, 02:44 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,125
Posted By Birdbird_0
im not in a kingdom yet :O

im not in a kingdom yet :O
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-22-2002, 12:54 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,562
Posted By Birdbird_0
Ask Ghost Pirate, I gave it to him in Late June,...

Ask Ghost Pirate, I gave it to him in Late June, or erly Jully.
It doesn't have any of my graphics, or so I think, after I requested it a while back.

I hope its doing good, but it was Ghosties...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-22-2002, 12:50 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,415
Posted By Birdbird_0
<3

<3
Forum: Kingdoms 10-22-2002, 12:38 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,351
Posted By Birdbird_0
Can't see me!

Can't see me!
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.