Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 260
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Riot
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-07-2004, 12:21 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,657
Posted By Riot
NPCServer bug: Projectiles?

I have noticed that on a few servers projectiles don't seem to work right.

I PMed Stefan about the problem on one PW when it occured, but I never heard back.

Heres the problem:
Serversided...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,454
Posted By Riot
Re: Summon - Gmap Problems

Ugh, just check for the player's x and y serverside before doing getplayer.
Forum: Tech Support 03-03-2004, 06:15 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,306
Posted By Riot
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?...

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51198

I get the same error, probably due to the fact that my account is under the minimum account name length.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-02-2004, 06:58 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,105
Posted By Riot
this.xx & this.yy were to make the player summon...

this.xx & this.yy were to make the player summon to the summoner's position.:p
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-01-2004, 06:14 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,323
Posted By Riot
Re: gmap problems

Explosions, bombs, and a few other features dont seem to work right on GMAPs, bombs/explosions usually only work on the first level of the map.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-29-2004, 10:47 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,258
Posted By Riot
Possibly, but I'd assume since its stored in the...

Possibly, but I'd assume since its stored in the level and the level is transfered to the client it would be handled clientside as well.

Edit:
Serverside always returns 0
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-29-2004, 08:10 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,258
Posted By Riot
testsign

Any reason why this isn't working online?

//#CLIENTSIDE
if (created) {
timeout = 0.05;
}

if (timeout) {
this.s = testsign(mousex,mousey);
if (this.s >= 0) setplayerprop #c,Sign:...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2004, 08:09 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,133
Posted By Riot
Re: How many files are in YOUR webgifs folder?

It would actually increase the files you use and the size of it :p. Since many servers use the same GFX it would be added multiple times.

Anyway on this laptop its only 15mb with 2,000 files.
On...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-24-2004, 11:20 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,750
Posted By Riot
From newfeatures2003.txt :\

From newfeatures2003.txt

:\
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-19-2004, 10:53 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,635
Posted By Riot
Last time I checked, certain little things don't...

Last time I checked, certain little things don't work unless its serverside.
Forum: Tech Support 02-19-2004, 10:45 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,658
Posted By Riot
No no, wont even dispatch the email cause it says...

No no, wont even dispatch the email cause it says my account is invalid.
Forum: Tech Support 02-19-2004, 05:10 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,658
Posted By Riot
Unable to change Graal password

The website isn't letting me fill out a request for a password change.

When I do it says
"ERROR WHILE PROCESSING SUBMISSION:
The account name you submitted does not seem to be valid."
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-15-2004, 03:34 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,928
Posted By Riot
[list=1] Use code tags Read Stefans...

[list=1]
Use code tags
Read Stefans document, it has a lot shorter way of doing "shoot"
[/list=1]
Forum: Future Improvements 02-14-2004, 06:24 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 686
Posted By Riot
Re: Heads

You can just make a system to do it...
Like Delteria checks the head name:
secure--account--headname

Then if accounts don't match it changes their head to head0.png
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-14-2004, 06:22 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,919
Posted By Riot
Why? They are all related, and I find R0bins just...

Why? They are all related, and I find R0bins just as easy to read.
Forum: Future Improvements 02-12-2004, 10:53 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,277
Posted By Riot
I doubt that, unless this version of vBulletin...

I doubt that, unless this version of vBulletin uses a very very bad database query.
Forum: Future Improvements 02-12-2004, 10:50 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,327
Posted By Riot
CTRL + A then CTRL+C too much work? ;)

CTRL + A then CTRL+C too much work? ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-11-2004, 09:31 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,002
Posted By Riot
They have them in the US too, atleast last time i...

They have them in the US too, atleast last time i checked they did.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-11-2004, 09:18 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,427
Posted By Riot
Yep you can. :)

Yep you can. :)
Forum: Tech Support 02-07-2004, 06:19 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,011
Posted By Riot
They have the same stability, dunno where you're...

They have the same stability, dunno where you're getting this from.

Both have never crashed for me. (Well XP crashed due to video driver errors but that wasn't a problem with XP)
Forum: Tech Support 02-07-2004, 06:17 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,305
Posted By Riot
Its probably a problem with your default...

Its probably a problem with your default settings.
Does the Open/Save dialog in other programs do this too?
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-07-2004, 01:55 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 14,107
Posted By Riot
Re: Posting Script

//Script From Class hpfunctions
function attackplayers() {
pid = playerid;
pindexes = getnearestplayers(this.attackx,this.attacky,playerid!=pid);
dist = 0;
for (i=0;...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2004, 10:53 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 14,107
Posted By Riot
Re: Re: Posting Script

Nah, mine work fine and I put them at the end of the serverside parts.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-06-2004, 06:07 AM
Replies: 130
Views: 12,576
Posted By Riot
Donald, it is not possible to protect your...

Donald, it is not possible to protect your graphics.
If Graal can open them so can I. Changing file extensions wont stop that many people, as they are easily changed again.

I was able to magnify...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2004, 05:49 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,279
Posted By Riot
Re: Oooo custom gui's and such

Images/text are drawn on layer 4 or greater so they draw on screen, then use screenwidth and screenheight to place them on the screen.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 260

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.