Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Hyped
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-31-2001, 11:32 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,824
Posted By Hyped
I have talked to some graal ppl on the phone,...

I have talked to some graal ppl on the phone, birdbird and I say it like gral and junpei, soto and others say it like grail.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 11:27 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 7,980
Posted By Hyped
Dont make me kick your ass,lol.

Dont make me kick your ass,lol.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-31-2001, 11:26 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,824
Posted By Hyped
Is it pernounced Gral or Grail LOL.

Is it pernounced Gral or Grail LOL.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 11:24 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 7,980
Posted By Hyped
*is jealous*

*is jealous*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 11:22 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,204
Posted By Hyped
Maybe Koni is busy trying to "improve"...

Maybe Koni is busy trying to "improve" graal2001.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-31-2001, 11:21 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,824
Posted By Hyped
I hate the fact that everything is the same. I...

I hate the fact that everything is the same. I mean at first its cool but it gets OLD quick and then there is nothing new to do.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 11:20 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,204
Posted By Hyped
I know that, all I am saying is that right now...

I know that, all I am saying is that right now the state of 2k1 is ****. I hope you guys can come up with some new stuff to keep people around and happy, seriously. That server lost my interest along...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 11:17 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 7,980
Posted By Hyped
lol, no. If ppl want to see my pic they can ask...

lol, no. If ppl want to see my pic they can ask me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 11:16 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,204
Posted By Hyped
I hope Koni can bring some new and exciting stuff...

I hope Koni can bring some new and exciting stuff otherwise its dead.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 11:11 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,204
Posted By Hyped
agreed.

agreed.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 11:10 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 7,980
Posted By Hyped
LOL

LOL
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 11:06 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 7,980
Posted By Hyped
ahhhhhhh

ahhhhhhh
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-31-2001, 11:05 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,824
Posted By Hyped
lol

lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 10:54 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 7,980
Posted By Hyped
my ass.

my ass.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 10:53 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 7,455
Posted By Hyped
Why the hell would ET need warpto for?

Why the hell would ET need warpto for?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 10:49 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 7,980
Posted By Hyped
lol, it happens. You should see my pic, I look...

lol, it happens. You should see my pic, I look HORRID.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 10:48 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,841
Posted By Hyped
Umm, i use that for other terms not for bomies,...

Umm, i use that for other terms not for bomies, lol.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 10:44 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 7,980
Posted By Hyped
How precious.

How precious.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-31-2001, 10:26 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,824
Posted By Hyped
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 10:25 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 7,980
Posted By Hyped
Dont we all.

Dont we all.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 10:24 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 7,980
Posted By Hyped
Koni can i cut your hair? My hair is like 2.5...

Koni can i cut your hair? My hair is like 2.5 feet long now I need to cut mine too.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 10:23 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 7,980
Posted By Hyped
Koni :)

Koni :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 10:15 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 7,980
Posted By Hyped
Craig, send me your pic.

Craig, send me your pic.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 10:13 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,437
Posted By Hyped
Yeah, well for your island.. you should add some...

Yeah, well for your island.. you should add some kind of kickass storyline or plot so people will get interested, and slowly add alittle i guess or show updates since you will keep your island up.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-31-2001, 10:12 AM
Replies: 117
Views: 10,837
Posted By Hyped
I love the trading route idea. The kingdoms can...

I love the trading route idea. The kingdoms can transfer goods say on a wagon or something from market to their castle or whatever, and they can be ambushed on the way there and thier goods can be...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.