Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Glory
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2002, 01:47 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
No because tifa is telling all of her staff to...

No because tifa is telling all of her staff to run on and swear at me in masses. lol. Wait and if all the staff had to go...then there would be no server!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2002, 01:40 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
Personally if it was taken down, it should stay...

Personally if it was taken down, it should stay down...or until the staff are rehired like civilised people..and the levels get 1034093049 times better and much more things to do.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2002, 11:18 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,038
Posted By Glory
I had nothing to do with it...I am even asking...

I had nothing to do with it...I am even asking around.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-30-2002, 05:48 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,936
Posted By Glory
Also...screen_name instead of swearing and...

Also...screen_name instead of swearing and telling me to "**** off" and other things that just made me want to PK you more, you could of said "please stop" but then again no one here has manners.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-30-2002, 05:37 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,936
Posted By Glory
Hmmm what do you expect I was bored. And people...

Hmmm what do you expect I was bored. And people kept doing it to me and no one cared. And I lost everything but do you see me complaining?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2002, 07:36 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,612
Posted By Glory
This is the stupidest thread I have seen for a...

This is the stupidest thread I have seen for a while.
Forum: Guild Life 07-29-2002, 02:54 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,271
Posted By Glory
Hm...

Hm...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2002, 02:50 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,415
Posted By Glory
Re: Re: Just a question...

I do not "work" on Doomsday anymore. Silly.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2002, 02:37 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,415
Posted By Glory
No he hacked, and I was told he would be unbanned...

No he hacked, and I was told he would be unbanned but not hired back. I don't want him to have his position back. And this relates because they are mad I reported it...*has ss's*
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2002, 02:31 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,415
Posted By Glory
Well I knew he was hacking as I was ex staff and...

Well I knew he was hacking as I was ex staff and she showed me his flags and weapon and the flags set for on duty was not there.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2002, 02:29 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,415
Posted By Glory
Davio. O wow Baraka and everyone is here. The...

Davio. O wow Baraka and everyone is here. The "ex-lover" of the co Manager...this will be good.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2002, 02:22 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,415
Posted By Glory
lalalala *waits to be disconnected after being...

lalalala *waits to be disconnected after being cussed on aim by staff* lalalalala.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2002, 02:18 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,415
Posted By Glory
Watch I will log on and be disconnected...

Watch I will log on and be disconnected...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2002, 02:06 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,415
Posted By Glory
How about Tifa keeps it to her self...instead of...

How about Tifa keeps it to her self...instead of going all P.M.S and getting people to DC me...so I will just get someone global to check the logs. BTW who was disconnecting me?

Edit: Found the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2002, 02:02 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,415
Posted By Glory
Saithe Night (29/07/02 4:54:57 PM): you keep...

Saithe Night (29/07/02 4:54:57 PM):
you keep your nose outta ****, and no i wont cause i dont ****ing bow to people
like you

Dameion Admin (RC) (29/07/02 4:57:04 PM):
if it is you, then you...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2002, 01:55 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,415
Posted By Glory
Wow now she masses out I am going to get her...

Wow now she masses out I am going to get her fired. I don't want her fired... =\ seeing I was fired there for disconnecting mean staff... =\ 2 times.....and I feel hacking is much worse, even though...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2002, 01:43 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,415
Posted By Glory
Just a question...

Just say a staff member hacked because the developers had a god mode NPC. Does this give him the right to hack and get away with it? Because rececently on a server *it will be un-named* I reported...
Forum: Guild Life 07-29-2002, 12:27 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,271
Posted By Glory
And by COPPA he meant the age thing...or do I...

And by COPPA he meant the age thing...or do I have to go and show you it?
Forum: Guild Life 07-28-2002, 06:06 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,271
Posted By Glory
Re: [. S Y N d i c A T E .]

Great so in other words get ready for 329589058184 people named Inphektid Jr?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-28-2002, 06:01 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,683
Posted By Glory
For some reason....all of you can get to the page...

For some reason....all of you can get to the page and I get this...

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 05:09 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,882
Posted By Glory
Sorry then but the only person I hate is Infekted.

Sorry then but the only person I hate is Infekted.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 05:07 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,882
Posted By Glory
LOL Ghost Pirate I was talking to Infekted not...

LOL Ghost Pirate I was talking to Infekted not you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 05:03 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,882
Posted By Glory
OMG! I also found out bashing numerous players...

OMG! I also found out bashing numerous players gets the ban hammer!!! OMG what's that. BTW Infekted did you have to run to your mum to get an insult? Because I was bored while I was waiting.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 04:21 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,882
Posted By Glory
Question...why can't you go about a mature way...

Question...why can't you go about a mature way instead of swearing? Oh! Darn I forgot you don't have a vocab of normal words.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 04:18 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,882
Posted By Glory
Re: Re: Re: INPHEKTID is a MAD little MONKEY.

Me and ReD saw you hack so did numerous others. Hmmm and I got fired? Huh? I haven't worked on a server for ages.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.