Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 9 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
>
Last
»
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Sage_Shadowbane
Forum:
Era Main Forum
09-26-2008, 06:44 PM
Replies:
30
dev updates
Views:
4,362
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
I wouldn't make a whole seperate world just for...
I wouldn't make a whole seperate world just for training, but instead.. if possible make a tutorial on the gmap if possible. Like if a new player logs on, they have to do certain tasks in order to...
Forum:
Graphic Design
09-26-2008, 06:39 PM
Replies:
51
Ehh cmon...
Views:
11,861
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
Lmao you guys are the worst group of downers i've...
Lmao you guys are the worst group of downers i've ever seen. The kid posted here in hopes of getting help, I dont think it was so he could hear your crits. If you're not going to help him than what's...
Forum:
Graphic Design
09-26-2008, 05:57 PM
Replies:
51
Ehh cmon...
Views:
11,861
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
Here ya go bub, took a quick whack at it for ya....
Here ya go bub, took a quick whack at it for ya. ^^
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Replies:
87
Interitus is still kicking!
Views:
11,862
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
Sorry but i really had to come to reply to Ziro...
Sorry but i really had to come to reply to Ziro haha.. Ziro trust me, if I was ACTUALLY working with these guys I would re-do the whole tileset to be honest. I dont pixel crappy anymore (no offense...
Forum:
Graphic Design
12-09-2007, 03:09 AM
Replies:
21
quick paint
Views:
2,684
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
I think your first painting is really cool.. My...
I think your first painting is really cool.. My only issue with it, may actually be just a matter of style.. but I cant really tell if you did it purposely or just because you were feeling lazy.. The...
Forum:
Graphic Design
12-08-2007, 10:10 AM
Replies:
7
Ak 47
Views:
1,423
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
Well.. Firstly I think the clip is WAY too close...
Well.. Firstly I think the clip is WAY too close to the handle. Second.. The shading. I mean its not all THAT bad.. atleast you're trying to establish a lightsource. But I think you are making your...
Forum:
Graphic Design
12-04-2007, 02:13 AM
Replies:
24
Sy (myspacedude's) Dragon.
Views:
5,055
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
If it depends on imagination, than why question...
If it depends on imagination, than why question it having arms.. ? LoL you totally just contradicted yourself. :noob:
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
11-19-2007, 11:24 PM
Replies:
102
New Arca
Views:
15,759
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
Eh, what else is new with you. :\
Eh, what else is new with you. :\
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
11-19-2007, 11:13 PM
Replies:
51
Interitus
Views:
7,649
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
Hey guys, thanks for all the positive feedback.....
Hey guys, thanks for all the positive feedback.. Sorry for not posting in the thread, i've been kind of busy and what not. But mainly we are trying to make a modern server that will be basically alot...
Forum:
Graphic Design
11-19-2007, 05:17 AM
Replies:
34
Ak47?
Views:
4,272
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
I always SUCKED at history.. although my downfall...
I always SUCKED at history.. although my downfall was probably me never paying attention to anything the teachers said. But either way.. that was quite possibly one of the funniest/most stupid...
Forum:
Graphic Design
11-13-2007, 11:22 PM
Replies:
55
Poll:
What's the best character size for Graal among these?
Views:
7,652
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
It all depends on how you proportion you're...
It all depends on how you proportion you're tileset really. If you make small tiles, than obviously a small body will go with it and vice-versa. But I personally think that the skeletal frame in D...
Forum:
Graphic Design
11-13-2007, 04:19 AM
Replies:
15
M16
Views:
3,034
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
I found it ironic myself. But whats the in the...
I found it ironic myself. But whats the in the past is in the past. I really dont see how/why you're still busting my chops about something that happened a year or two ago? I mean seriously, it's not...
Forum:
Graphic Design
11-13-2007, 12:14 AM
Replies:
15
M16
Views:
3,034
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
Next time, try to make you're own GFX. This...
Next time, try to make you're own GFX. This belongs to Atrius.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
11-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Replies:
4
Scripting?
Views:
1,603
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
I wouldn't necessarily call that a good...
I wouldn't necessarily call that a good explanation of what scripting is. Even though i'm not that great of a scripter, ill try to explain to you what exactly scripting is in more meaningful terms.
...
Forum:
Graphic Design
09-28-2007, 06:24 AM
Replies:
2
Character(WIP)
Views:
850
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
Character(WIP)
Havnt posted anything in awhile. Heres a WIP character. Should have the finished version up by tomorrow.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-28-2007, 04:23 AM
Replies:
10
Icarus?
Views:
1,414
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
That was before he even decided to make Icarus...
That was before he even decided to make Icarus Kyranki z.z
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-27-2007, 03:50 AM
Replies:
10
Icarus?
Views:
1,414
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
Um, how would Madj give them rights to anything...
Um, how would Madj give them rights to anything if he's never on?
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-26-2007, 05:12 AM
Replies:
10
Icarus?
Views:
1,414
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
Correction, I never gave anyone rights to use the...
Correction, I never gave anyone rights to use the tileset besides Graal X, so correct yourself.
Forum:
Graphic Design
09-13-2007, 10:21 PM
Replies:
14
Thing
Views:
1,733
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
Agreed.. I see atleast three different directions...
Agreed.. I see atleast three different directions of lighting. lol
Forum:
Graphic Design
09-13-2007, 04:25 AM
Replies:
14
Thing
Views:
1,733
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
Its cool.. except I dont really see a valid light...
Its cool.. except I dont really see a valid light source, which is making your highlighting look a bit akward. x_x
Forum:
Graphic Design
08-29-2007, 11:22 PM
Replies:
25
Trident
Views:
1,806
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
*Agrees with Dusty*
*Agrees with Dusty*
Forum:
Graphic Design
08-29-2007, 11:20 PM
Replies:
32
Who Made this?
Views:
3,567
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
Stans most recent post about the bodies is all...
Stans most recent post about the bodies is all correct, you are stupid if you try to argue and prove otherwise.
Forum:
Graphic Design
08-28-2007, 05:10 AM
Replies:
43
Gun -- NO FLAMING AT MY HORRIBLE...NESS
Views:
4,691
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
Well, basically.. you have a bit of a potential,...
Well, basically.. you have a bit of a potential, I dont even think I could make guns when I was beginning pixel art. But anyways, This image just seems to be a bit too plain/desaturated/boxy. Try to...
Forum:
Graphic Design
08-28-2007, 02:09 AM
Replies:
24
My Really Wierd Rifle :/
Views:
2,109
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
You guys are seriously the most immature bunch...
You guys are seriously the most immature bunch i've seen seen in any community, seriously grow the hell up. He obviously came to the Graphics section seeking help and advice, yet instead you guys...
Forum:
Graphic Design
08-27-2007, 12:09 AM
Replies:
8
Bored and made this
Views:
1,139
Posted By
Sage_Shadowbane
LOL THE COLOR COUNT ON THAT THING IS...
LOL THE COLOR COUNT ON THAT THING IS 125?!???!?!!!!!?!?!? :noob:...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Page 9 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:20 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.