Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 474
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AlaricoMontario
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-28-2006, 04:18 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,729
Posted By AlaricoMontario
"504 Gateway Time-Out"

"504 Gateway Time-Out"
Forum: Kingdoms 05-27-2006, 11:40 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,985
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Yeah.. I agree with Draenin. Treating Zormite...

Yeah.. I agree with Draenin. Treating Zormite like your own personal playground isn't exactly what we should be doing right now. Plus, I'm sick of giving diamodns to pirates to clear out all the hate...
Forum: Kingdoms 05-27-2006, 08:13 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,985
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Googi! So much for my international...

Googi!

So much for my international diplomacy schemes...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 05-27-2006, 02:43 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,723
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Someone's never heard of IC and propaganda...

Someone's never heard of IC and propaganda...
Forum: Kingdoms 05-27-2006, 02:42 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,985
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Hey, all Zoogi wanted from this was a reason for...

Hey, all Zoogi wanted from this was a reason for an event and some activity, as far as I'm concerned.
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-26-2006, 08:04 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 925
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Meh.. I like the chairs. I'll use some when...

Meh.. I like the chairs.

I'll use some when I build the offices for Lakeshore.
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-26-2006, 05:19 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 925
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Let's all rag on Dayaa for trying to help.... x_X...

Let's all rag on Dayaa for trying to help.... x_X


<3 Thank you Dayaa
Forum: Crescent Pirates 05-26-2006, 05:15 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,723
Posted By AlaricoMontario
A Notice

Across the Pirate island, notices began appearing, from far away all that could be seen was a small blue fish insignia at the bottom corner, apparently a seal of some official or some such. Upon...
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-26-2006, 04:57 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 925
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Royal Blue > Red

Royal Blue > Red
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,379
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Approved And not because it was a completely...

Approved

And not because it was a completely 'touching' work of art but because you atleast got the point across and I know you.
Forum: Kingdoms 05-25-2006, 09:32 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,985
Posted By AlaricoMontario
If anything you should be happy Graal Kingdoms...

If anything you should be happy Graal Kingdoms finally has a reason for activity, not weep in despair because the activity is e-blood shed.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-25-2006, 01:59 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,366
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Pro'lly......

Pro'lly......
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-25-2006, 01:03 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,366
Posted By AlaricoMontario
The forums would be muchos boring without Steph...

The forums would be muchos boring without Steph around.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-25-2006, 01:02 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,659
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Do I spam delete anyone I don't know and shoot...

Do I spam delete anyone I don't know and shoot down any opposition that doesn't come from someone of equal rank?

Didn't think so.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-25-2006, 12:24 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,366
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Zero Hour = My anti drug :P

Zero Hour = My anti drug

:P
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-25-2006, 12:23 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,659
Posted By AlaricoMontario
You shouldn't have deleted someone from the...

You shouldn't have deleted someone from the entire Kingdom just because you were in the ranks, is the point I'm trying ot politely get across.

I'd really n ot want to have to get blunt with this,...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-24-2006, 10:37 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,659
Posted By AlaricoMontario
You may delete them from your ranks, not the...

You may delete them from your ranks, not the Kingdom.
You have yet to specify why you have the right ot delete them from the Kingdom. The silence suggests I have proved you wrong, and your arrogance...
Forum: Forest 05-24-2006, 10:18 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,301
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I wouldn't worry too much about a stable, I think...

I wouldn't worry too much about a stable, I think that's taken care of by your excellent leaders. ;)

On another note, a duplicate key is good for opening the door - thas it.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,341
Posted By AlaricoMontario
The ended Dustari alliance was a contributor to...

The ended Dustari alliance was a contributor to Zormite's downfall. It had no reliable allies to stand on, and because of you, Dustari still hates, and did hate us even before Googi's war.

The...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-24-2006, 12:21 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,341
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Ok, here's some finals and definites on some...

Ok, here's some finals and definites on some stuff:

-City of Lakeshore
-Location East of Castle (near the lake.... hmm.. what a coincidence)

Beyond that, some ideas:
-Fishing Dock
-Fish Pond...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-22-2006, 11:51 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,366
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Nothing against them, really. Googi: Hey,...

Nothing against them, really.

Googi: Hey, Goog, plan something not during church, then you can come say something when I don't show up. I apologize for my religion having priority over a game.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-22-2006, 11:50 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,659
Posted By AlaricoMontario
You are the tier leader of your area, just like I...

You are the tier leader of your area, just like I control anything in the Interior MInistry, Mag controls the army, and that one chap controls the Mages.

You are not 'il duche' or 'dur fuhrer' as...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-22-2006, 11:07 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,659
Posted By AlaricoMontario
That's not the point of this discussion, Dark,...

That's not the point of this discussion, Dark, before you start twisting Sam's quote towards your advantage.

The point here is you don't have the right to completely delete someone from the...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-22-2006, 10:33 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,366
Posted By AlaricoMontario
If it had been an attack on Forest I wouldn't...

If it had been an attack on Forest I wouldn't have participated.

Though I do admit their Archknight is easy picking.... (I love you Morgan =D)
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-22-2006, 10:31 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,659
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Oh, it's fine that he removed them from -his...

Oh, it's fine that he removed them from -his ranks-, Googi, don't get me wrong.

But removing him entirely from teh Kingdom? Tyranny.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 474

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.