Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 316
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ViCtOrEhEhEh
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 03-02-2006, 07:39 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,216
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Or just change it!

Or just change it!
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 03-02-2006, 07:29 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,774
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Okay Mr. Got mad when I beat you in a spar.

Okay Mr. Got mad when I beat you in a spar.
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 03-01-2006, 11:18 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,774
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
My bad man lol I just noticed it when I got on...

My bad man lol I just noticed it when I got on right now since I didnt go on classic in a while. I just got on and was comming to the forums to apologize. Now <3 me please.
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 03-01-2006, 11:04 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,774
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Classic hit system sucks you know that right?

Classic hit system sucks you know that right?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,710
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Someone tripped over the cords. :P Silly Unix!

Someone tripped over the cords. :P Silly Unix!
Forum: Future Improvements 03-01-2006, 07:11 AM
Replies: 11
Rc2
Views: 935
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Yea that would be the best.

Yea that would be the best.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2006, 06:58 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,191
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
3. If its your first time at Fight Club, you have...

3. If its your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 03-01-2006, 12:55 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,774
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Chance doesnt win. I can beat Chance and some...

Chance doesnt win. I can beat Chance and some people on that list can beat me. I think HL will take it. Also Squirt sucks O_O.
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 02-28-2006, 09:24 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,774
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Sounds cool, I wanna watch it. :) cough...

Sounds cool, I wanna watch it. :)
cough lolstella cough
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-28-2006, 08:45 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,167
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Zormites own all.

Zormites own all.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-28-2006, 08:24 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,782
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
I'll take two pixels then... :[

I'll take two pixels then... :[
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-28-2006, 06:26 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,782
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Got any signature space left? I'll give you...

Got any signature space left? I'll give you 1million gralats on Aeon. :]
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-28-2006, 01:35 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,507
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Can she write it in another font?

Can she write it in another font?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-28-2006, 12:19 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,034
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
GFX Uploading

When will we be able to upload heads and bodies? I know many people have heads and such they want to send in. If there is already an e-mail, show us please. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-27-2006, 04:45 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,782
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Rofl.

Rofl.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-27-2006, 04:39 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,356
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
I think dolls should be customizable so that you...

I think dolls should be customizable so that you can put whatever head you want on it and it changes the color to the doll color. That would own :] but they wouldnt be worth as much as a Rabid doll...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-26-2006, 01:04 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,550
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Ol' West, 50 Players, wtf? Being staff on a...

Ol' West, 50 Players, wtf? Being staff on a private and public server is different, MUCH different. All the newbies PMing you and all drama and things happening. Its different.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-26-2006, 12:53 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,095
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
This really is the stupidest topic ever. Wtf...

This really is the stupidest topic ever.
Wtf man?
Forum: Guild Life 02-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,979
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Yup.

Yup.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-24-2006, 08:58 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,310
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
I ropped that NPC and now I am rich! !pissed!

I ropped that NPC and now I am rich! !pissed!
Forum: Events and Activities 02-24-2006, 08:54 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,026
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
LIES! ALL LIES! >_<

LIES! ALL LIES! >_<
Forum: Events and Activities 02-24-2006, 07:19 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,026
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Okay. So the events are already done (Levels)....

Okay. So the events are already done (Levels). The scripts should take quickly with the scripters that work for G2k1...
Forum: Guild Life 02-24-2006, 07:06 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,979
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Because you are the stupidest person alive and...

Because you are the stupidest person alive and you are so stupid it is smart for some reason and you are so nerdy that it becomes cool for some reason. Ask Budda.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-23-2006, 10:01 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,310
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
<3 Thank you sooo much. :D

<3 Thank you sooo much. :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-23-2006, 10:01 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,641
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Keywords: Abuse, bugs, idiots.

Keywords: Abuse, bugs, idiots.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 316

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.