Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SaiyanSaviour
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 05:06 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,495
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I need a grave because I sold my soul for my tiki...

I need a grave because I sold my soul for my tiki mask, is that good reason?:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2001, 02:42 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,495
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Please put up a grave for me, and I don't want a...

Please put up a grave for me, and I don't want a tomb as of now.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-08-2001, 10:11 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,495
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Sounds neato, I wish I had a grave in it but oh...

Sounds neato, I wish I had a grave in it but oh well...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-08-2001, 09:35 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,495
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Where is this graveyard you speak of?

Where is this graveyard you speak of?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-08-2001, 09:31 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,448
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Haha, what a ******* that was! :p

Haha, what a ******* that was! :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-07-2001, 04:18 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,255
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Good luck my friend... ;)

Good luck my friend... ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-07-2001, 04:13 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,255
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I want to get a bachelors (sp?) degree and get a...

I want to get a bachelors (sp?) degree and get a real job. I don't like slacking :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-07-2001, 04:09 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 6,433
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Don't be mean :(

Don't be mean :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-07-2001, 04:05 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 6,433
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
:spam:

:spam:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 10:18 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,248
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
lol, that was stupid.. :p

lol, that was stupid.. :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 09:37 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,271
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Classic is one sad community :eek: That is...

Classic is one sad community :eek:
That is funny :)
That gives me a headache! :grrr:
This is spam! :spam:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 09:10 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,080
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
He actualy listened to my pm on the forums for...

He actualy listened to my pm on the forums for once! ;) :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 09:09 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,678
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
very shnazzy!

very shnazzy!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 04:21 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 904
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
But what if wall are of abuse and people decide...

But what if wall are of abuse and people decide to use them to block entrances.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-04-2001, 07:59 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,530
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Will it be free, or cost ya? If it is free I...

Will it be free, or cost ya?

If it is free I will play Graal 2001 more often.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-04-2001, 07:57 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,530
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
BOM-E-MON! Gotta catch em' all! Maybe you...

BOM-E-MON! Gotta catch em' all!

Maybe you grow them out of bomy seeds that can be bought from a special person?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-04-2001, 07:55 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,382
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
You're so kind! WUB!!!!

You're so kind! WUB!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-04-2001, 07:51 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,382
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
There should be human only areas also...

There should be human only areas also...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-04-2001, 07:49 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,530
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
um, growing em' sounds better.

um, growing em' sounds better.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-04-2001, 07:36 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,382
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Whats with the dude on the table?

Whats with the dude on the table?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-04-2001, 07:12 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,179
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Hello Birdbird-san! Well back to Graal, the game...

Hello Birdbird-san! Well back to Graal, the game that you will be playing till your death.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-04-2001, 06:19 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,138
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
He trying to be funny. (And he's not)

He trying to be funny. (And he's not)
Forum: Future Improvements 09-04-2001, 06:03 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,957
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
But bomys spin when swimming. So your expecting...

But bomys spin when swimming. So your expecting us to belive you can balance something while going 45 miles an hour? (or something like that)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-04-2001, 05:59 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,138
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
He probably thinks he's so well known that people...

He probably thinks he's so well known that people will care that he will be gone. :spam:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-04-2001, 01:41 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,734
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
[add an annoying 70s word here]

[add an annoying 70s word here]
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.