Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: sage_scooby
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-15-2006, 12:03 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,624
Posted By sage_scooby
I like this idea!

I like this idea!
Forum: GK Bugs 08-14-2006, 02:38 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,031
Posted By sage_scooby
Yeah but you can create items to equip on degub...

Yeah but you can create items to equip on degub without images.

I'd still think .

Or someone could have used the images with another server.
Forum: Information 08-08-2006, 06:01 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,072
Posted By sage_scooby
Nope, its +1 =2 Pots +2 =3 Pots +3 =4 Pots ...

Nope, its
+1 =2 Pots
+2 =3 Pots
+3 =4 Pots

I tested it, my way is much cheaper lolz.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-08-2006, 03:53 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 922
Posted By sage_scooby
I wouldnt mind mules, but yeah another pet.... ...

I wouldnt mind mules, but yeah another pet....

Why not make saddle bags for the horses. Just to hold some weight, and to give horses more use than better transportation for slow people?
Forum: Information 08-06-2006, 07:02 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,072
Posted By sage_scooby
+1 = 2 pots +2 = 3 additional pots no? ...

+1 = 2 pots
+2 = 3 additional pots
no?


hampy:
Glad to see ye got it to work mate.
Forum: Information 08-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,072
Posted By sage_scooby
I use this method so as not to drink the potions....

I use this method so as not to drink the potions.

/mark the weapon
set the potions in front of you
set the scroll on the left or right of you
double click the scroll
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,682
Posted By sage_scooby
It used to work before no problem. Seems to be...

It used to work before no problem. Seems to be working again. Thanks to someone maybe heh!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-03-2006, 02:33 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,682
Posted By sage_scooby
I still cannot access mine via Internet Explorer....

I still cannot access mine via Internet Explorer. I can access the files on the my FTP. I just cant get them to load in my browser. My sig picture is also hosted through my graal hosting.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-31-2006, 05:59 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,120
Posted By sage_scooby
See ya around mate, you were fun to host events...

See ya around mate, you were fun to host events with.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-30-2006, 03:23 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 880
Posted By sage_scooby
Oh wow, Happy Birthday Inver! If your still...

Oh wow, Happy Birthday Inver! If your still around....?
Forum: Gods 07-26-2006, 03:33 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,684
Posted By sage_scooby
You can't EA relics. Just because roses have...

You can't EA relics. Just because roses have thorns doesnt mean it should have damage. If anything I'd rather see damage to an attacker. Of course this is all ridiculous as is so...
Forum: Gods 07-26-2006, 01:11 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,684
Posted By sage_scooby
<3 Thats a bonus all magic users need.

<3 Thats a bonus all magic users need.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-24-2006, 08:54 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By sage_scooby
I think a lot of players would find t refreshing...

I think a lot of players would find t refreshing not to be bothered by trials. If they both had the quets log people would always be closer to a log.
Forum: GK Bugs 07-24-2006, 08:50 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,046
Posted By sage_scooby
If your getting sick stillget cured, or get...

If your getting sick stillget cured, or get someone to cure you and get off main. I went and stayed on CP a bit after I got cured and neve got sick there. Need to avoid monsters and sick people.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By sage_scooby
My question also, I'd rather see it somewhere...

My question also, I'd rather see it somewhere else.


Also will it have the quest journal as well?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-24-2006, 04:39 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,811
Posted By sage_scooby
I wouldnt minde if EM's were given one or two...

I wouldnt minde if EM's were given one or two rare/semirare items a month or whenever thir bags ran out to give out in regular events.
Forum: GK Bugs 07-24-2006, 01:57 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,209
Posted By sage_scooby
He can add the members but someone else needs to...

He can add the members but someone else needs to assign the ranks.
Forum: Tech Support 07-22-2006, 04:00 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,523
Posted By sage_scooby
I like that idea. I have a site and my signature...

I like that idea. I have a site and my signature picture, but I can hardly use either it seems.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-22-2006, 03:46 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By sage_scooby
Booze is found on Samurai's Nighthawks island...

Booze is found on Samurai's Nighthawks island last I knew, not CP.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-22-2006, 03:43 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,659
Posted By sage_scooby
I have a neat alternative that I think would work...

I have a neat alternative that I think would work well also. Let us be able to inscribe create food. Then we could carry food scrolls.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-19-2006, 01:14 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,634
Posted By sage_scooby
Have a good birthday.

Have a good birthday.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-17-2006, 03:08 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,511
Posted By sage_scooby
Welcome Back Matey!

Welcome Back Matey!
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-14-2006, 05:38 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,012
Posted By sage_scooby
If your HP is too low you cant enter the haunted...

If your HP is too low you cant enter the haunted houses.
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-14-2006, 02:26 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,012
Posted By sage_scooby
Thats exactly what I am hoping for a new place...

Thats exactly what I am hoping for a new place for new harder monsters.
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-14-2006, 02:04 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,012
Posted By sage_scooby
Haunted Houses

Hows about a 2nd floor?

I think a lot could be done with a 2nd floor in the haunted houses. Could make it access restricted like the front door. Any other ideas?
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.