Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 444
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crono1508
Forum: Your opinion 10-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 101,762
Posted By Crono1508
That's a great point. No more lifetime...

That's a great point.

No more lifetime Classic, even though its hosted by CJ, the players made
and built the Classic servers. I find it stupid that lifetime classic doesn't
exist anymore. And...
Forum: Level Design 10-11-2008, 08:18 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,190
Posted By Crono1508
Finally, I'm impressed. I find it difficult to...

Finally, I'm impressed. I find it difficult to really enjoy inside levels made by others.

What I don't like seeing in inside levels is how dramatic the wall becomes.
Great example is Unholy...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-11-2008, 02:21 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 5,564
Posted By Crono1508
Nice avatar.

Nice avatar.
Forum: Your opinion 10-10-2008, 02:32 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 11,229
Posted By Crono1508
The banner is lovely, and the website overall...

The banner is lovely, and the website overall fits Graal better than today's website.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,298
Posted By Crono1508
I made a thread on Zodiac's forums previous...

I made a thread on Zodiac's forums previous before stating that Maloria will never make a return.

In all honesty, regardless of all the supporters you have to come to your senses and realize that...
Forum: Bug Report 10-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 14,849
Posted By Crono1508
You're right. But they're ways you can make it...

You're right. But they're ways you can make it work.
For example, port forwarding and enabling DMZ in router settings.
Forum: Bug Report 10-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 14,849
Posted By Crono1508
Actually, the server isn't located in the United...

Actually, the server isn't located in the United Kingdom, I mislead myself.
Although the statement I made, is true.
Forum: Bug Report 10-03-2008, 07:04 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 14,849
Posted By Crono1508
By default, I believe the protocol is checked so...

By default, I believe the protocol is checked so many newcomers or those who don't pay attention with settings, may not even know that it exist or what it does.
Forum: Bug Report 10-03-2008, 01:38 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 14,849
Posted By Crono1508
User Datagram Protocol (UDP) also known as...

User Datagram Protocol (UDP) also known as Universal Datagram Protocol.

Players in the United Kingdom aren't going to notice a difference because the server host that Graal uses is in the United...
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-02-2008, 04:10 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 752
Posted By Crono1508
happy to you

happy to you
Forum: Graphic Design 10-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,288
Posted By Crono1508
Looks quite creepy if you ask me.

Looks quite creepy if you ask me.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-28-2008, 07:28 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 5,791
Posted By Crono1508
I just have one quick say about the colors you're...

I just have one quick say about the colors you're using.

http://i36.tinypic.com/ve1wfs.png

If you're using MSPaint, DO NOT use those colors on that toolbar.
They're too generic, the only...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-28-2008, 07:22 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,111
Posted By Crono1508
Nice thread, didn't even think about it.

Nice thread, didn't even think about it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-25-2008, 01:43 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,286
Posted By Crono1508
Oh, sorry. I think I've seen Stefan post about...

Oh, sorry.
I think I've seen Stefan post about it.
I never paid attention to the forums when I wasn't able to post so, I didn't know that his release dates were always delayed.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-24-2008, 10:06 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,286
Posted By Crono1508
Graal Client Release

Wasn't there suppose to be a new Graal Client release a month ago?
Forum: Questions about V6 09-24-2008, 01:33 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 55,778
Posted By Crono1508
Do not upload, but you're allowed to use direct...

Do not upload, but you're allowed to use direct links to certain music.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-22-2008, 05:45 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 919
Posted By Crono1508
hbd NJ

hbd NJ
Forum: Level Design 09-21-2008, 05:52 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,059
Posted By Crono1508
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/attachment.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35777&d=1141628291
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-19-2008, 10:12 PM
Replies: 199
Views: 31,119
Posted By Crono1508
If you're shooting for Classic Status, why not...

If you're shooting for Classic Status, why not use the good ol' classic bodies?
That picture that Crono posted makes your character look horrible.

But on a good note, those cave tiles look pretty...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-17-2008, 03:32 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,746
Posted By Crono1508
Looks like one, give me one.

Looks like one, give me one.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-16-2008, 04:25 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,170
Posted By Crono1508
He makes himself sound important.

He makes himself sound important.
Forum: Questions about V6 09-16-2008, 04:16 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 16,550
Posted By Crono1508
I never understood the main reason as to why they...

I never understood the main reason as to why they switched to community names.
Forum: Feature request 09-15-2008, 10:30 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 77,677
Posted By Crono1508
Not necessary, as stated above, its one click...

Not necessary, as stated above, its one click away... "Oh my god! "
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-15-2008, 04:15 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,837
Posted By Crono1508
c ya nubtar

c ya nubtar
Forum: Graphic Design 09-14-2008, 05:03 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 5,541
Posted By Crono1508
Who's outfit is that?

Who's outfit is that?
Showing results 201 to 225 of 444

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.