Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ceserthen
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,218
Posted By ceserthen
thanks. I like where you are heading. try to look...

thanks. I like where you are heading. try to look at current zone weapons and lean more toward that, it's a good start for your first Zone graphic.
Forum: Zone 05-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,199
Posted By ceserthen
I want my money back

I want my money back
Forum: Graphic Design 05-25-2007, 03:29 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,393
Posted By ceserthen
[WIP] body

what do you people think I should do, it's a rpg-ish styled body and any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-24-2007, 06:56 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,089
Posted By ceserthen
How so, any ideas to change it?

How so, any ideas to change it?
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-24-2007, 06:27 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,089
Posted By ceserthen
pistol

I was bored and wanted to make a pistol
Forum: Zone 05-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 6,999
Posted By ceserthen
What the? 70 regular players, you mean gold...

What the? 70 regular players, you mean gold players I've been on Zone all periods of the day and I'd get around 90-100 gold players plus another 100 trials. Before laming these event weapons...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-18-2007, 11:54 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,809
Posted By ceserthen
Colab?

Colab?
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-18-2007, 03:48 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,173
Posted By ceserthen
I am glad to see you back.

I am glad to see you back.
Forum: Future Improvements 05-15-2007, 04:28 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,178
Posted By ceserthen
go in finder, then do to "go", then "go to...

go in finder, then do to "go", then "go to folder" and type in "~/.graal/graal4/" then go to "graal4config.txt" and set weather effects to false.
-Lance
Forum: Zone 05-10-2007, 01:43 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,183
Posted By ceserthen
no talking about bans... Just kidding :D

no talking about bans... Just kidding :D
Forum: Zone 05-10-2007, 01:42 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 4,908
Posted By ceserthen
look at the pic of me zombeh and highlander in...

look at the pic of me zombeh and highlander in the previous thread for the weapons for each of us.
Forum: Future Improvements 05-09-2007, 02:17 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 6,585
Posted By ceserthen
I heard that graal is originaly based off the...

I heard that graal is originaly based off the tourqe game engine, if this is true it makes it easier to shift over a program designed for a pc over to a 360.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-07-2007, 01:50 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,167
Posted By ceserthen
We're still hiring, everyone intersested feel...

We're still hiring, everyone intersested feel free to apply.
Bump
-Lance
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 989
Posted By ceserthen
I had an idea nad just wanted to post this. still...

I had an idea nad just wanted to post this. still working on some errors if poeple want me to continue

*edit* pic didn't attach
Forum: Zone 05-05-2007, 02:06 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,247
Posted By ceserthen
this is from this one place called lazer quest...

this is from this one place called lazer quest but its simple rules and easy to follow,

1. Deathmatch starts each player in a room to make sure all ready.

2. Players enter a dropship area like...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-03-2007, 12:03 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,358
Posted By ceserthen
cinco de mayo. sounds awsome.

cinco de mayo. sounds awsome.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,167
Posted By ceserthen
true, true, but I prefer aiming high, what I...

true, true, but I prefer aiming high, what I stated above is the goal of the server in the long run, currently our goals are finishing the overworld and other things like that. Thanks for your advice...
Forum: Zone PC 05-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Replies: 224
Views: 219,617
Posted By ceserthen
When you gettin this group photo done Jo?

When you gettin this group photo done Jo?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,167
Posted By ceserthen
Furioso

FURIOSO'S HIRING

Hello, for those of you who don't know, my name is Lance, and I am currently heading up a server project named Furioso. Furioso is a fantasy-futuristic server based upon some very...
Forum: Zormite Republic 04-29-2007, 09:04 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,788
Posted By ceserthen
'Ello (says the pathetic player below level 20)

'Ello (says the pathetic player below level 20)
Forum: Zone 04-27-2007, 02:50 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,636
Posted By ceserthen
I thought it was yes, but the player must upgrade...

I thought it was yes, but the player must upgrade his account to gold or VIP in a time set down by the ET.
Forum: Zone 04-26-2007, 01:55 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,058
Posted By ceserthen
This has been entirely spam.

This has been entirely spam.
Forum: Zone 04-26-2007, 02:49 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,365
Posted By ceserthen
Zombies, (or VIP can't decide)

Zombies, (or VIP can't decide)
Forum: Zone 04-24-2007, 03:36 AM
Replies: 151
Views: 7,360
Posted By ceserthen
Is there an estimated decision date?

Is there an estimated decision date?
Forum: Zone 04-24-2007, 03:21 AM
Replies: 151
Views: 7,360
Posted By ceserthen
lol

lol
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.