Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Valder
Forum: Crescent Pirates 10-13-2003, 01:01 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 953
Posted By Valder
I'm glad to see that my idea for an Architect was...

I'm glad to see that my idea for an Architect was done.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 10-11-2003, 10:33 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,567
Posted By Valder
Sticky'd

Sticky'd
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-10-2003, 07:50 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 801
Posted By Valder
Some of those are really ugly... Also I'd like to...

Some of those are really ugly... Also I'd like to mention that most of the new bomies are ugly and should be removed because they don't resemble the traditional bomy...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-09-2003, 06:55 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,325
Posted By Valder
I am at a loss of words... I have lost nearly all...

I am at a loss of words... I have lost nearly all respect I once had for GK... It's becoming more and more rediculous. I will miss you lamer, but my account runs out near halloween so I may soon be...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-08-2003, 08:00 AM
Replies: 164
Views: 18,896
Posted By Valder
You forgot Zormitoriationville

You forgot Zormitoriationville
Forum: Dustari 10-07-2003, 11:25 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,894
Posted By Valder
It's pretty stupid to become allies with 1/2 of...

It's pretty stupid to become allies with 1/2 of the nations (aside from yours) on 2k1. Maybe Dustari should also ally with CP and Samurai so that there will never be war and nothing will ever happen.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-07-2003, 11:15 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,468
Posted By Valder
All you really have to do is trap it in the...

All you really have to do is trap it in the corner and then let your mouse sit while you gain points. It's not hard work at all. You could go off and do other stuff while your points are going up.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 10-05-2003, 02:12 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,312
Posted By Valder
Stefan told me on thrusday that he would give me...

Stefan told me on thrusday that he would give me the keys from Ghost Pirates account on Sunday.

and uhh.... Welcome back ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2003, 06:20 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 6,119
Posted By Valder
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2003, 02:00 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 6,119
Posted By Valder
Personally I liked it better when noone dropped...

Personally I liked it better when noone dropped anything when they died.... It didn't cause problems and noone really complained. The only reason it was made so people dropped items was because of...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-30-2003, 01:56 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,138
Posted By Valder
No, I meant that if you are in a common place...

No, I meant that if you are in a common place it's alright to talk OOC without parentheses, but if you aren't in a common place then you must talk IC and use parentheses when OOC. As for toguild, I...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-28-2003, 11:31 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,138
Posted By Valder
I'd have to agree with you Ziro... But it's a bit...

I'd have to agree with you Ziro... But it's a bit tedious putting the parentheses in everytime you want to talk OOC, so instead stefan should create a little NPC that makes it so when you say /OOC...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-28-2003, 11:22 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 10,821
Posted By Valder
At least now I know that I wasn't stupid in...

At least now I know that I wasn't stupid in picking the name ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-27-2003, 09:30 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,801
Posted By Valder
I blame 2k1's downfall on poor management and...

I blame 2k1's downfall on poor management and lack of updates.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-27-2003, 09:29 AM
Replies: 139
Views: 10,821
Posted By Valder
It's a bit late but I don't even remember where...

It's a bit late but I don't even remember where the hell I got my name from... From what I can remember... I got it from someone I heard say it many a day ago... So yeah...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-27-2003, 09:27 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,397
Posted By Valder
This thread has gotten longer than it should...

This thread has gotten longer than it should have. It's over and done with and he has served what I think was a perfect amount of time for a ban. Abuse of a bug? 1 week ban... That's perfectly fine....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2003, 11:53 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,397
Posted By Valder
He has control powers or so I believe he does. He...

He has control powers or so I believe he does. He is staff on 2k1 but I'm not sure he is anymore.



I was referring to the fact that he harshly jails people. I meant that I had no opinion about...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2003, 11:17 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,397
Posted By Valder
I wasn't on when this happened but from what I...

I wasn't on when this happened but from what I can make from the posts, your ban was deserved. Don't take it the wrong way, but I would have done the same thing. You may have not harmed anyone, but...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-25-2003, 06:52 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,308
Posted By Valder
This thread is not closed. END OF DISCUSSION.

This thread is not closed. END OF DISCUSSION.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-23-2003, 07:40 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 2,867
Posted By Valder
I'd have to agree with you 100% on that one....

I'd have to agree with you 100% on that one. Waterlord seems to enjoy PKing me while I am doing kingdom things or am trying to PM someone and it's quite annoying. I have had to go back to peaceful...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-23-2003, 07:35 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,624
Posted By Valder
Personally I wanna know when bomys will be...

Personally I wanna know when bomys will be re-introduced. I want my bomy back and that's one of the main reasons I am still playing 2k1.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-21-2003, 01:17 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,308
Posted By Valder
I don't understand how nobody being on tag is my...

I don't understand how nobody being on tag is my fault. I have recruited and even readded people since I have come back. I cannot force poeple to always be on. To me it sounds like you just want to...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-20-2003, 08:27 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,312
Posted By Valder
Pirate Councilman

There will be 2 pirate councilman that will rule in my absence. They have been given all the power I have but when they do something they must tell me and they have to use their best judgement in...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-20-2003, 08:06 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,308
Posted By Valder
I am trying my best to do things while my...

I am trying my best to do things while my computer is down. I understand that you are mad but you are going to have to cope for the time being. My computer broke AFTER I became gov so it wasn't...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-18-2003, 10:13 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,308
Posted By Valder
I am not very inactive. I come on every so often...

I am not very inactive. I come on every so often to see if anyone needs me and I see noone on and I can't really do anything about that. My computer is still broken so I cannot be on graal almost at...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.