Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 207 of 207
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: FreezeBurnX
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 01:40 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I wouldn't depending of the bomy. As prize for...

I wouldn't depending of the bomy. As prize for me, I'd accept any bomy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 01:39 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
At that point your right, only since bomies...

At that point your right, only since bomies haven't been released... But if many had been released, it wouldn't be worth a PH depending of the bomy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 01:32 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I don't think so, "dude". There are 14 PHs (2...

I don't think so, "dude". There are 14 PHs (2 Removed). Bomies there are many, probally more then 50. And some bomies, on old g2k1 weren't worth even 1k. None PH were worth less then 1k, if I know.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 01:30 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Events Team, Events Team? She is not ET, she is...

Events Team, Events Team? She is not ET, she is Asst. Manager. I don't think her event were bad, just that there should be prize, acctually it were fun.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 01:24 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
First: Yes, I agree any idiot would, that's me....

First: Yes, I agree any idiot would, that's me. But a few deaths costed me way more then 200g. Also, she didn't offer me 200g, she offered me 1g. Who offered me 200g was Demon (Demon <3!). Ok, I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 01:06 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Oh I forgot to Mention, when I asked Angel, about...

Oh I forgot to Mention, when I asked Angel, about PH, after I won, she said 'I lied'.

Now Resuming:
Event:Kill Angel in Dragon/Snake Mode.
First Prize:She said there was a prize but didn't say...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2003, 12:44 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,121
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Post Corruption/Main Problems

First I want to report the event Angel Did.
She morphed to a Dragon and you had to kill her. I killed her before the event, then killed on the event. And asked for a PH as prize. She said ok, but...
Showing results 201 to 207 of 207

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.