Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 346
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sum41Freeeeek
Forum: Zodiac News 08-23-2006, 04:32 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 10,596
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I'm starting to think Zodiac wasn't ready for...

I'm starting to think Zodiac wasn't ready for classic.
I'm a level 36 ninja, and there are no skills left. That means I'm going to wind up leveling
to 50 without getting anything new, it's stupid....
Forum: Zodiac News 08-19-2006, 12:53 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 10,596
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
It's been like 10 mins since the server was shut...

It's been like 10 mins since the server was shut down.
It was taken off the list, then put back on hosted for staff only.
I wonder what's going on.
Forum: Zodiac News 08-18-2006, 11:19 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 10,596
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
You're just jelous because a server that isn't GX...

You're just jelous because a server that isn't GX might go classic.
Forum: Zodiac News 08-18-2006, 11:09 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 10,596
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Houdini is inspecting it now. He wants to know...

Houdini is inspecting it now.
He wants to know what Zodiac Differs from Mal before going Classic.
Forum: Zodiac News 08-18-2006, 08:18 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 10,596
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Then don't play.

Then don't play.
Forum: Zodiac News 08-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 10,596
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I'm pretty sure things are just basic, but...

I'm pretty sure things are just basic, but everything works fine for now.
There will (I hope) be updates after it goes Classic.
Right now everything is tolerable.
Forum: Tech Support 08-18-2006, 06:22 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 866
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Yeah, the text thing happens to me too only...

Yeah, the text thing happens to me too only sometimes the text might get
"chopped up" and looks like arabic text or something o.O
Forum: Future Improvements 08-18-2006, 06:20 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,193
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
This never happens to me.. But, if they send...

This never happens to me..
But, if they send an admin message the message goes through all my windows and pops
up graal..
Forum: Zodiac News 08-18-2006, 06:18 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 10,596
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
The gui is nowhere near confusing.

The gui is nowhere near confusing.
Forum: Zodiac News 08-18-2006, 07:01 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 10,596
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I don't remember Bravo Evolved on the hosted tab.

I don't remember Bravo Evolved on the hosted tab.
Forum: Zodiac News 08-18-2006, 05:49 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 10,596
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I'm so excited :O I played it yesterday and...

I'm so excited :O
I played it yesterday and today :D It looks great.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 632
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
They look more like random black dots than flees....

They look more like random black dots than flees.
Try making some of them 2 pixels big.
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 08-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,409
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Or just not have them period.

Or just not have them period.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2006, 07:50 PM
Replies: 111
Views: 16,207
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Is it really affecting you so much that it has to...

Is it really affecting you so much that it has to be removed?
Forum: Zodiac News 08-17-2006, 05:56 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 10,596
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Wow, this server is ****ing awesome.

Wow, this server is ****ing awesome.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-16-2006, 08:01 PM
Replies: 147
Poll: Your age!
Views: 17,051
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
14 - 15 in september ;]

14 - 15 in september ;]
Forum: Future Improvements 08-16-2006, 07:59 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,016
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Come on, more comments! :O

Come on, more comments! :O
Forum: Future Improvements 08-15-2006, 10:24 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,942
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Why in the hell..

Why in the hell..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-15-2006, 07:01 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,778
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
It does, but nobody sticks with it. Hell, I...

It does, but nobody sticks with it.
Hell, I don't even remember the order in which managers was passed. It's been changed
atleast 10 times since the last reset.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-14-2006, 07:09 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,016
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Well, come to think of it, it seems logical that...

Well, come to think of it, it seems logical that since gs2 is out they would update the editor so it complies with it.
Forum: Tech Support 08-14-2006, 02:26 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 938
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I don't think this is a Linux problem. This...

I don't think this is a Linux problem.
This happens to me often too, if you're thinking what I'm thinking.
Sometimes the text turns into like, very blurred, and "boxy" green squares.
Sometimes it...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-14-2006, 02:22 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,016
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Nopk/pk zones

It's probably been suggested before... but here it goes.

Somewhere on the toolbar of the Graal Editor, there should be a check box
for weather or not you want the level pk, or nopk.

Then,...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-14-2006, 12:10 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,912
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Try to space them out so it's in the correct...

Try to space them out so it's in the correct form.
Make sure it's transparent, and to use it in offline mode put a copy of the shield
(just to make sure) in the main folder, levels folder, and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2006, 11:54 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,778
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Mange, Hachi, and I (maybe a few others) played...

Mange, Hachi, and I (maybe a few others) played old Era a lot, and played current Era
a lot before we became apart of the staff team. We had plenty of ideas that probably
could of brought up the...
Forum: Tech Support 08-13-2006, 07:33 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 933
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Yeah, I have admin access. I'm the only one on...

Yeah, I have admin access. I'm the only one on this computer.
I havn't gotten it again since I first got it.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 346

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.