Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Gambet
Forum: Zone 06-22-2009, 06:53 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 6,691
Posted By Gambet
Exclamation Systems Being Worked On

I'm working on multiple systems at the same time so bare with me as I have outside obligations (such as college) that all come before this server. With that said, taking into account how busy my life...
Forum: Zone 06-21-2009, 12:25 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,463
Posted By Gambet
You would still be able to cheat your way to free...

You would still be able to cheat your way to free experience basically, I believe that's why capturing bases doesn't earn you experience or anything since it would be too easy to lame experience that...
Forum: Zone News 06-20-2009, 08:09 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 35,826
Posted By Gambet
Working on it.

Working on it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2009, 08:13 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 7,797
Posted By Gambet
Stefan made that really nice tutorial system for...

Stefan made that really nice tutorial system for Zone where the game gives you directions as you approach certain objects (like vehicles, outfit terminals, teleporters, etc.). It's quite impressive.
Forum: Zone News 06-18-2009, 12:56 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 26,835
Posted By Gambet
If by shocky you mean that it sort of bounces...

If by shocky you mean that it sort of bounces left and right as it rises before fading then that's intentionally part of the script, else I'm not sure exactly what you mean. It isn't supposed to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-17-2009, 08:43 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,700
Posted By Gambet
Depends on the length of the array, if it really...

Depends on the length of the array, if it really is just 3 numbers then save the extra line and just send the trigger using {1,2,3}, but if it's a rather large string array of some sort then it would...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-16-2009, 06:29 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,700
Posted By Gambet
That still doesn't mean that you should be...

That still doesn't mean that you should be sending so many triggers to the same action so consecutively--use arrays. If you don't want to clutter the trigger command then set up temp. vars that store...
Forum: Zone News 06-16-2009, 06:23 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 26,835
Posted By Gambet
It does, Stefan just made a mistake in his post....

It does, Stefan just made a mistake in his post. There's a picture of how it looks like in the login news page, though only a picture of HP - was put up, not HP + or Exp +.
Forum: Zone News 06-15-2009, 02:19 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 35,826
Posted By Gambet
I'll see what I can pull together regarding the...

I'll see what I can pull together regarding the choosing what base to spawn on bit when I get the chance. :)
Forum: Zone News 06-14-2009, 06:00 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 35,826
Posted By Gambet
Well, I'm personally trying my best to change...

Well, I'm personally trying my best to change things around, there are quite a few things we still have planned and some things I've made already that haven't been released yet. What's important now...
Forum: Zone News 06-13-2009, 08:20 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 35,826
Posted By Gambet
Well the main point of this update was to help...

Well the main point of this update was to help prevent base laming so if your home base is getting raided and you spawn behind them it would be easier to take control of it back. Regardless, though,...
Forum: Zone News 06-13-2009, 08:12 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 26,835
Posted By Gambet
I can add some sort of chat command to disable it...

I can add some sort of chat command to disable it I suppose, I'm not too sure how people would have wanted it to look so I just threw something together to get a feel for it but any suggestions are...
Forum: Zone Bugs 06-13-2009, 06:15 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 47,063
Posted By Gambet
I do not recall a plant being there but I may be...

I do not recall a plant being there but I may be wrong. The plant is not in that position on the debug server either so it either wasn't there to begin with or was removed some time ago. Not really a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,876
Posted By Gambet
You could look into implementing some of the A*...

You could look into implementing some of the A* wall-detection methods (where it assigns a high cost value to objects and terrain that are unpassable), but that wouldn't exactly fall under keeping it...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-11-2009, 07:00 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,617
Posted By Gambet
You haven't defined a shape for the object, you...

You haven't defined a shape for the object, you need a setShape() in the serverside.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,617
Posted By Gambet
You are triggering serverside since it's a level...

You are triggering serverside since it's a level npc. Level npcs trigger to the serverside to the function denoted by onActionFunctionName().



It isn't really a problem unless both NPCs have...
Forum: Tech Support 06-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,006
Posted By Gambet
Yes, I mean it has not been released since. I...

Yes, I mean it has not been released since. I believe the newest game that Stefan is working on is DinoSmash or something along those lines.
Forum: Tech Support 06-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,006
Posted By Gambet
The new Zone game for the iPhone has not been...

The new Zone game for the iPhone has not been released yet.
Forum: Code Gallery 06-08-2009, 12:33 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,646
Posted By Gambet
Tigairius is his forum account; Tig is the short...

Tigairius is his forum account; Tig is the short version of that. >_<
Forum: Code Gallery 06-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,646
Posted By Gambet
Talk to Tig or Chompy.

Talk to Tig or Chompy.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,229
Posted By Gambet
Agreed. With most languages you would...

Agreed.


With most languages you would have to do something like what Jer posted, and it's not like it's difficult to reverse arrays anyways. If Stefan is willing to update it to the engine then...
Forum: Zodiac News 06-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,995
Posted By Gambet
The map looks great, nice work.

The map looks great, nice work.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-05-2009, 12:03 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,955
Posted By Gambet
Did that honestly warrant you reviving a thread...

Did that honestly warrant you reviving a thread that is nearly 3 years old?
Forum: Zone 05-31-2009, 09:32 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,384
Posted By Gambet
Congrats, Supernanny. :) Yes, I...

Congrats, Supernanny. :)




Yes, I worked on Zodiac in the past. With some of the spare time from my college studies I've been working my butt off on Zone Debug (just mentioning this so you all...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-29-2009, 12:17 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,845
Posted By Gambet
That would just hide the NPC but the NPC itself...

That would just hide the NPC but the NPC itself would still be there. If you use destroy, the NPC itself is destroyed.

It all depends on how he wants to use it, but hide is not the same as destroy.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.