Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 83 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Brad
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-15-2006, 08:06 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,307
Posted By Brad
i vote no

i vote no
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-07-2006, 09:34 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,769
Posted By Brad
haha my old thread comin back from the dead

haha my old thread comin back from the dead
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-02-2006, 01:55 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,393
Posted By Brad
i told ppl i was running away bc a girl from home...

i told ppl i was running away bc a girl from home is pregnant with my son and I need to get out of Pennsylvania so I don't get screwed

bugged one of my friends out real bad
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-27-2006, 05:01 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 9,303
Posted By Brad
is this a joke? forums are dead if NGRT dies...

is this a joke?

forums are dead if NGRT dies out
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-25-2006, 09:58 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 14,727
Posted By Brad
hold on let me grab a tissue, mang plz, lata...

hold on let me grab a tissue, mang plz, lata brotha another one bites the dust how long must I lurk around here? All my old people keep leaving and leaving although you were a new guy to me at one...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-25-2006, 09:53 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 6,545
Posted By Brad
yo moonie make me mod now

yo moonie make me mod now
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2006, 07:42 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 6,815
Posted By Brad
koni.

koni.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2006, 07:09 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,531
Posted By Brad
hey check the sig unixmad needs me here i should...

hey check the sig unixmad needs me here i should be mod
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-22-2006, 07:44 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,531
Posted By Brad
and Brad

and Brad
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2006, 11:32 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,531
Posted By Brad
Nah, I'm still waitin.

Nah, I'm still waitin.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2006, 07:41 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,531
Posted By Brad
y?

y?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2006, 06:09 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,531
Posted By Brad
good point

good point
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2006, 02:06 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,531
Posted By Brad
You've called me stupid in the past, as a mod. ...

You've called me stupid in the past, as a mod. Not very professional, huh? I don't think mods need to be angels lurking around the forums which apparently administration wants to be a haven. They...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2006, 01:17 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,531
Posted By Brad
I can type with proper grammar if I have to, but...

I can type with proper grammar if I have to, but why waste my time? This is where I get lost every time someone tries to use this insult. What is SO special about typing with periods, punctuation,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2006, 03:21 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,531
Posted By Brad
i can restrain myself ill go by the book...

i can restrain myself

ill go by the book mannnnn straight from the book!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2006, 02:41 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,531
Posted By Brad
give them the Brad touch and make them cool ...

give them the Brad touch and make them cool

uh yeah account my first forum acct was Brad0629 I believe sir.


oh and koni I haven't been in trouble on the forums in so long and if you look at...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2006, 12:24 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,531
Posted By Brad
Moderatornator

HELLO FELLOW GRAALIANS

I wanna be a moderator how do I become one :)


I have been on these forums for a long time, lemme be a mod
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-10-2006, 09:47 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,306
Posted By Brad
Customer support hasn't been to good to me but...

Customer support hasn't been to good to me but whatever I'm not getting involved with something I could care less about.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,578
Posted By Brad
im not shy in real life.

im not shy in real life.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-06-2006, 11:41 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,088
Posted By Brad
I'd take Kawaii up on her offer. Good graphics,...

I'd take Kawaii up on her offer. Good graphics, real good.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2006, 11:39 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,578
Posted By Brad
easiest quest ever i did it with one other guy...

easiest quest ever i did it with one other guy with a brain and it took 10 seconds
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-03-2006, 09:28 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,191
Posted By Brad
too much work for moi class tomorrow, bed...

too much work for moi

class tomorrow, bed time!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-02-2006, 11:17 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,249
Posted By Brad
I propose American administrators please.

I propose American administrators please.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-02-2006, 10:10 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,191
Posted By Brad
I don't know how to multi-quote so I'm answering...

I don't know how to multi-quote so I'm answering in one thing. New Police were hired. Lance called them temporary when I asked why they were hired, but that really doesn't concern me since I don't...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-02-2006, 09:34 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,191
Posted By Brad
I don't get special treatment. Friends of staff...

I don't get special treatment. Friends of staff do apparently since all the police jobs appeared to go directly to them. Oddly enough, no application has been posted. Gee wiz, I wonder how they...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.