Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Angel_Light
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Replies: 127
Views: 22,265
Posted By Angel_Light
My Cousin showed me "Zelda Online", played it for...

My Cousin showed me "Zelda Online", played it for about a week. Then in 2003 I just started playing Valikoria. <3
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-27-2008, 04:11 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,262
Posted By Angel_Light
I'm a Christian and the only people who have...

I'm a Christian and the only people who have trouble fitting in are the bad ones who cant accept others and their beliefs or who they are. (Which I think is a building block of Christianity. @_@ Go...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-01-2008, 02:30 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,569
Posted By Angel_Light
Cya

Cya
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-29-2008, 11:32 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,995
Posted By Angel_Light
Exclamation Graal v6?

I recently did a /help in the RC and I read this

/clientstats accountname: shows client stats (requires Graal v6)

Release of v6 soon? Is there a thread on this already? Search wouldn't work for...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 06-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,784
Posted By Angel_Light
Don't know what was up but it randomly started...

Don't know what was up but it randomly started working for me this morning. >.>
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 06-09-2008, 08:38 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,784
Posted By Angel_Light
when I do it, it literally just shows that text...

when I do it, it literally just shows that text #i(head.png,0,64,32,32)
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 06-09-2008, 04:43 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,784
Posted By Angel_Light
Why? I like it for the simplicity.

Why? I like it for the simplicity.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 06-09-2008, 04:37 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,784
Posted By Angel_Light
@ Dusty - no I tried that it doesn't work. @...

@ Dusty - no I tried that it doesn't work.

@ Chris - Why, because of GUI s?
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 06-09-2008, 04:18 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,784
Posted By Angel_Light
say2 GS2?

How do I use say2 in GS2 style like

say2 #i(head0.png,0,64,32,32) : Hi there;

How would I transfer that into GS2?
Forum: Code Gallery 06-08-2008, 06:45 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 8,875
Posted By Angel_Light
hey! 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and...

hey! 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything!
Forum: Code Gallery 06-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 8,875
Posted By Angel_Light
haha, I was did a search last night for all posts...

haha, I was did a search last night for all posts that have my server name in it and this came up, it puzzled me. XD
Forum: Code Gallery 06-07-2008, 05:56 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 8,875
Posted By Angel_Light
sorry to bring up an old thread but I have a...

sorry to bring up an old thread but I have a question, in middo's form of this script, near the bottom of the script what is the point of

temp.varia=onwall2(player.x+1,player.y+2,1,1);
Forum: Future Improvements 06-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,101
Posted By Angel_Light
Ditto

Ditto
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-01-2008, 06:48 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 941
Posted By Angel_Light
cheers, you ol' fart. I'll never forget how you...

cheers, you ol' fart. I'll never forget how you introduced yourself. :P
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-01-2008, 06:37 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,239
Posted By Angel_Light
I'm interested. Forum PM me if you want my help....

I'm interested. Forum PM me if you want my help. ;]
Forum: Level Design 05-12-2008, 01:32 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,313
Posted By Angel_Light
You're missing the lower left and right shadow...

You're missing the lower left and right shadow grass for the mountain.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-21-2008, 01:40 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,323
Posted By Angel_Light
I don't want a way to work around. I just want to...

I don't want a way to work around. I just want to disable these. Cause there are other parts of the default movement system that get disabled when all I want is the sword and the bush thing. :P
Forum: Future Improvements 04-21-2008, 02:26 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,323
Posted By Angel_Light
disableSword(); && disableGrab();

Two functions that should exist.

disableSword() should get rid of the sword altogether. Means no Slash and no attack in front of the player

disableGrab() Basically needed so players can't lift...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-15-2008, 11:30 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 6,210
Posted By Angel_Light
I have a custom inventory system, but the way it...

I have a custom inventory system, but the way it reads weapons it needs weapons to be enabled. Also, anything is possible. Just highly improbable. ;]
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-14-2008, 01:37 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 6,210
Posted By Angel_Light
No, I don't have a custom movement system. I have...

No, I don't have a custom movement system. I have few other weapons that rely on it and a few it's features. The weapons aren't so unique, I just a need a simple way to remove the sword, without...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-13-2008, 08:16 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 6,210
Posted By Angel_Light
*bump*

*bump*
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-13-2008, 08:15 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 7,054
Posted By Angel_Light
Wow, I didn't know about the space after...

Wow, I didn't know about the space after //#CLIENTSIDE thing. x.x That just fixed a butt load of my problems....
Forum: Code Gallery 04-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,074
Posted By Angel_Light
ok thanks

ok thanks
Forum: Future Improvements 04-12-2008, 07:24 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,786
Posted By Angel_Light
The whole idea for the new format would be a new...

The whole idea for the new format would be a new editor (external) which we desperately need. I think it's better to compare the graal format to sound files. It's like going from MP2 to MP3. :]
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-12-2008, 06:27 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 6,210
Posted By Angel_Light
It's just the way it works. My scripting style is...

It's just the way it works. My scripting style is 'unique'. :P

EDIT: Gah! IT worked last night somehow but when I woke up today and started to play the sword thing was back. =[
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.