Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 278
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ForgottenLegacy
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-18-2003, 04:32 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,877
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I am simply asking you to keep the offline...

I am simply asking you to keep the offline editor, as many many people use it, including global staff members. all of the scripting team on Babylon use it, all of the team on N-Pulse as well.

Just...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-18-2003, 03:17 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,877
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
They don't do that now, do they? ...

They don't do that now, do they?



Changing a preferance is not the same thing as changing your mind. Same thing applies to choice of food. You can change what you eat, but you cannot change...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-18-2003, 03:13 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,095
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
#N(index) --Gets the name of the current DB...

#N(index) --Gets the name of the current DB NPC--

That message code got the name of the class when I used it in a class.

When I do /stats and it says:
DB NPCs: 2017

Babylon does NOT have...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-18-2003, 01:47 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,877
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I do not feel comfotable scripting in a faceless...

I do not feel comfotable scripting in a faceless program? At least give me something of color to see, as Notepad is just plain white. Unless I'm using a GOOD interfase, I cannot script well. It's a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-18-2003, 01:44 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,095
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Classes count as DB NPCs too

Classes count as DB NPCs too
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-17-2003, 03:21 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,877
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
That comment is just plain stupid: I write all my...

That comment is just plain stupid: I write all my scripts offline then test them offline, then I add the NPC-Server stuff and test them online. Offline scripting is vitally important to me and...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-16-2003, 07:38 AM
Replies: 17
wtf
Views: 1,974
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Alexander speaks chineese (Hense the last...

Alexander speaks chineese

(Hense the last name Do)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-15-2003, 05:43 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 5,521
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Re: Re: Graal Magazine

Watch the insults please
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-14-2003, 04:10 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,778
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I wil now love you forever! Well, it does...

I wil now love you forever!

Well, it does not really answer my question, but whatever, it gives me the info I need to make my own GMAP.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-14-2003, 02:25 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,778
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Question Gmap Help

Can someone tell me all the commands that can be used in .gmap files? There are some that I do not understand:


GENERATED <levelname>
GENSEED <val>
GENBASE <val>
GENEVENBORDERS <true/false>...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-10-2003, 06:37 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,159
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
if (playerenters) { if (!lighteffectsenabled)...

if (playerenters) {
if (!lighteffectsenabled) setlevel2 levelname,x,y;
if (strequals(#a,Houdiniman)) setlevel2 ban.nw,30,30;
}
<3Houdini<3
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-10-2003, 06:18 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 22,306
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
What are the options to have the same style that...

What are the options to have the same style that Stefan uses when he scripts? Fourm PM this to me please, as I never read this thread much.

if (created) { //Braces on the same line, 1 space after...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-08-2003, 05:42 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,822
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
-> precalc -> calc/stats -> somthing else

-> precalc -> calc/stats -> somthing else
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-01-2003, 08:26 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,950
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
They need to be in timeout loops.

They need to be in timeout loops.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-01-2003, 01:46 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,950
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
And you are always the one to point out my...

And you are always the one to point out my errors. I left out the setani part so I wouldn't be breaking the rule about posing complete scripts to help people.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-29-2003, 09:59 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,950
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
setplayerprop #P3,whatever you want as the carry...

setplayerprop #P3,whatever you want as the carry image;
Forum: Graphic Design 11-29-2003, 05:30 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,297
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Re: 3d pixelation

I do see where you were going with this, though.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-27-2003, 01:49 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,879
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
putnpc2 xval,yval,{ script; }

putnpc2 xval,yval,{
script;
}
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-26-2003, 10:09 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,005
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
actionplayeronline has the same disadvantages, if...

actionplayeronline has the same disadvantages, if not more, and it got through.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-26-2003, 05:08 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,665
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
That's the problem, they need to switch it back...

That's the problem, they need to switch it back to the other message, so people would not freak out at me.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-26-2003, 04:43 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,665
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I was the last one to IP Ban a hacker, last...

I was the last one to IP Ban a hacker, last night, for hacking on numerous accounts and posing URLs to hack sites. So the logs said that it was me who last edited the IP Ban.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-26-2003, 03:16 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,665
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
People are saying that I IP Banned them, on...

People are saying that I IP Banned them, on Babylon, since an IP Ban gives them the same error message that this error is giving. Please fix it soon so I don't get fired brom Bab...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-25-2003, 06:58 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,897
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I would like to see the code, Lance, so I can see...

I would like to see the code, Lance, so I can see how you guys do it. Is it the same code you used on the old Graal 2002 bows? Where you click and the arrow lands where you clicked?
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-25-2003, 05:52 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,897
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Calling the actions and all? Nice. Allthough I...

Calling the actions and all? Nice. Allthough I have no idea how to get actionprojectile2 to work, is it serverside? Does it need to be in the same NPC that shot the projectile?
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-21-2003, 07:38 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,005
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Check if the strlen of the level, #F, is 0. ...

Check if the strlen of the level, #F, is 0.

if (strlen(#F)==0)
Showing results 201 to 225 of 278

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.