Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 234
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: user13-xo
Forum: NPC Server 05-19-2002, 01:58 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 606
Posted By user13-xo
Post Stefan read plese :D

Chrisz: Im looking to see if Babylon can get NPC Server. We have 3 ppl who can use it well. Myself (90-ish %), Alexander & Xaviar. Like we wanted to use it so i can script wild animals and "smart"...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 04:46 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,484
Posted By user13-xo
Cool O.o

Chrisz: I thought everyone here was ebil x.x. Oh well :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2002, 10:30 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,484
Posted By user13-xo
Chrisz: I read the rules a long time ago... :D

Chrisz: I read the rules a long time ago... :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2002, 10:18 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,484
Posted By user13-xo
Talking Chrisz: Yey! :D

Chrisz: Yey! I finally got an account to post on the boards ;)
Even though most of you wont care, but hey :D.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2002, 10:00 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 793
Posted By user13-xo
I already said that

I already said that
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2002, 12:37 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 793
Posted By user13-xo
Learn to use the Edit button to stop double...

Learn to use the Edit button to stop double posting
Forum: Events and Activities 05-17-2002, 12:14 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,878
Posted By user13-xo
Aeros: Heya,I'm at my grandmothers for like...

Aeros:

Heya,I'm at my grandmothers for like another few days,so i'll only be on late at night,Why wasn't i on the list?
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-14-2002, 08:35 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,277
Posted By user13-xo
Your sig is huge :( . Also how do we know if you...

Your sig is huge :( . Also how do we know if you are some script stealer out there trying to get our best scripts and use on your playerworld and decline everyone the postion of npc admin so you end...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-14-2002, 08:28 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 969
Posted By user13-xo
2k1 server requires a npc server to run properly...

2k1 server requires a npc server to run properly and it would be bad since there are so many script stealers out there. If you want to use the g2k1 hat trader offline, script it. There will be a very...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-09-2002, 01:31 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,467
Posted By user13-xo
im a mod on my own forums and others. just copy...

im a mod on my own forums and others. just copy text from 1 thread edit the other one paste it there and delete teh previous one. tada 1 combined thread :D
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-08-2002, 07:16 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,467
Posted By user13-xo
This is my first account and you know me. ...

This is my first account and you know me.



why did you name this thread g2k2?
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-08-2002, 07:11 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,622
Posted By user13-xo
they used my script. I posted on the thread...

they used my script. I posted on the thread "problems with #P1" they are now claiming it isnt mine x_x. Babylon was the first server without a npc server to have the hats.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-08-2002, 05:47 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,646
Posted By user13-xo
Script stealers like the ones on UN? I just went...

Script stealers like the ones on UN? I just went on taht server 6 hours later after a friend told me that there were hats there. The only difference was they changed /hat to sethat. oh well now every...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-07-2002, 10:16 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,646
Posted By user13-xo
Yes the gani is idle. you set #P1 to the gani and...

Yes the gani is idle. you set #P1 to the gani and that shows the hat. setplayerprop #P1 hat152.gif;
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-07-2002, 09:52 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,467
Posted By user13-xo
predifined object is a faster way for people to...

predifined object is a faster way for people to create npcs they use a lot. they were in newfeatures2001.txt.

- in the editor there is a new option 'Predefined npcs';
there are all scripts...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-07-2002, 11:27 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,578
Posted By user13-xo
Re: Rat Form stuff

Yes all you have to do is send in the graphics to classic. You can find a skin in the webgifs folder, you that as a template.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-07-2002, 07:53 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,646
Posted By user13-xo
Hats work on Babylon. I can see others and others...

Hats work on Babylon. I can see others and others can see mine.
here is the script im using.

// NPC made by Alexander
if (playertouchsme) {
toweapons Hat;
}
if(playerchats &&...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2002, 09:37 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,267
Posted By user13-xo
Nyght will read this I will tell him. Im...

Nyght will read this I will tell him. Im Alexander since no one knows who I am.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-16-2002, 04:18 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,337
Posted By user13-xo
You could use dynamic html. Ill make the...

You could use dynamic html. Ill make the command.rtf into a menu since I'm banned from graal 2001 and got nothing better to do.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-11-2002, 05:39 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,858
Posted By user13-xo
I didnt hack I used unstick me cause i was too...

I didnt hack I used unstick me cause i was too lazy to walk all the way to mining house. I was with Neo playing events before that in the early morning. Please unban me I dont hack.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-10-2002, 04:48 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,858
Posted By user13-xo
Can any Graal 2001 either pm me onforums or on my...

Can any Graal 2001 either pm me onforums or on my AIM screen name Alex C Do? I would like to get unbanned as soon as possible.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-10-2002, 03:36 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,858
Posted By user13-xo
How am I guilty? I went on that fireball quest...

How am I guilty? I went on that fireball quest and got banned for an old bug.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-10-2002, 02:10 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,858
Posted By user13-xo
Exclamation Banned due to a mistake

I haven't played Graal because of a connection problem. I have posted about the connection problem on forums. The link is to the post is here...
Forum: Tech Support 03-09-2002, 04:10 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,175
Posted By user13-xo
Im not with them I dont even know who they are....

Im not with them I dont even know who they are. Is it possible to just allow my ip to pass? Also my proxy ip is banned. Is there any work around? Now what do i do since Im not with them? And thanks...
Forum: Tech Support 03-08-2002, 07:31 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,175
Posted By user13-xo
I have internet. I can connect to ANY game server...

I have internet. I can connect to ANY game server BUT Graal. Im begining to think that unixmad blocked my ip range or something. Can anyone help me to see if im banned?
Showing results 201 to 225 of 234

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.