Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 357
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: oinknessx
Forum: Zone 02-12-2005, 06:07 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,768
Posted By oinknessx
Wow, thanks! It's been a learning process, I'm...

Wow, thanks! It's been a learning process, I'm still working on it.. It's tough.. I'm learning better at what people enjoy IN music, but the hard part is putting that into the music. It's much...
Forum: Zone 02-12-2005, 02:30 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,430
Posted By oinknessx
They changed the blood gray in Mortal Kombat on...

They changed the blood gray in Mortal Kombat on the super nintendo way back in the day, because Nintendo didn't want blood in their game. Making it gray is just an option instead of making it red if...
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-12-2005, 12:41 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,607
Posted By oinknessx
If I wasn't a Lord in Forest, I'd probably...

If I wasn't a Lord in Forest, I'd probably join... I don't know the primary function of a Kosidon... Actually I don't even know the primary function of a lord. :p Start a few plagues, bring some...
Forum: Zone 02-11-2005, 08:16 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,430
Posted By oinknessx
Just change the blood from red to gray, it can be...

Just change the blood from red to gray, it can be sweat...
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,607
Posted By oinknessx
Wasn't the part in the screenshot bad enough? x_x...

Wasn't the part in the screenshot bad enough? x_x Surely you aren't upset about losing one bad Kosidan.. :p
Forum: Zone 02-11-2005, 08:23 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,159
Posted By oinknessx
Actually it doesn't make sense. You're in the...

Actually it doesn't make sense. You're in the air, someone shooting at your shadow is below you.. They should be pointing their gun upwards, or perhaps at an angle.. Coders need to figure out a...
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-11-2005, 05:35 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,607
Posted By oinknessx
LOL!!! THAT'S SO CUTE!! I didn't know they had...

LOL!!! THAT'S SO CUTE!! I didn't know they had those on Graal. It looks so cute. *rambles* haha that's awesome. Thanks, ...Akira is it? I'll keep an eye out for more, in all kingdoms... I'm sure they...
Forum: Zone 02-11-2005, 03:13 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,768
Posted By oinknessx
Yes, that's true.... thanks. It's been the best...

Yes, that's true.... thanks. It's been the best thing I have found so far for making music, atleast until I start recording guitars and stuff. :p
Forum: Zone 02-11-2005, 01:27 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,892
Posted By oinknessx
You could have the stats from Zone on a webpage,...

You could have the stats from Zone on a webpage, listing like the top 100 or something. I think you used to have something like that for classic graal too! ^^
Forum: Level Design 02-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 6,104
Posted By oinknessx
The water looks crappy. It's utterly unrealistic,...

The water looks crappy. It's utterly unrealistic, I guess I must agree with Kai. The only way water would take that shape is if someone purposely went out with a shovel and carved their yard up like...
Forum: Zone 02-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,892
Posted By oinknessx
Make it so you get EXP for each weapon you use!...

Make it so you get EXP for each weapon you use! So it can be like "Best Handgun User" and stuff. :)
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-10-2005, 01:32 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,607
Posted By oinknessx
Non RPing?

I've noticed a lot lately, that nobody seems to RP anymore. I was RPing in a dungeon and a Zormite flat out tells me it's annoying and that I should talk normal. x_x

Then some more people start...
Forum: Zone 02-10-2005, 01:19 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,768
Posted By oinknessx
Talking Yeah, I am sorry... I accidently put the...

Yeah, I am sorry... I accidently put the filenames in lower case when the were wrote normal... and the links were case sensitive I guess. I can attach a zip file of ALL of my midis here, though.....
Forum: Future Improvements 02-09-2005, 03:18 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,502
Posted By oinknessx
Either way, we don't need children looking at bad...

Either way, we don't need children looking at bad stuff on the forums, nor do we need adults playing who are looking at the bad stuff on the forums.... It's just a plain NO.. You could start a...
Forum: Zone 02-09-2005, 02:36 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,768
Posted By oinknessx
Wink Zone Musics?

I downloaded the Zone music pack, it was some pretty neat techno-like stuff, it sounded pretty original and nice... but I didn't really think it sounded so much as a "war" theme, it sounded like...
Forum: Zone 02-09-2005, 02:23 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,614
Posted By oinknessx
Yes.. :) There can be all sorts of things if...

Yes.. :)

There can be all sorts of things if you think about it. You could even have little airplanes fly around randomly and drop a crate with a useful weapon in it or something.

But you could...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-09-2005, 02:08 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,987
Posted By oinknessx
I remember there used to be emoticons in PMs on...

I remember there used to be emoticons in PMs on GRAAL, but I haven't seen any lately.. whats up with that? Bring 'em back and make more! I want to say :spam: on graal. :) And also :eek:

And even...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-09-2005, 03:41 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,016
Posted By oinknessx
Wow, I agree with Kaimetsu also. :) When I...

Wow, I agree with Kaimetsu also. :)

When I RP, I get very deeply into it also.... Someone should start an RP school though for people who don't know how or when. :frown:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-09-2005, 03:38 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,987
Posted By oinknessx
I have a beef for Graal 3. ;) I just wish...

I have a beef for Graal 3. ;)

I just wish Graal didn't use 99,000 memory on my comp... sure it doesn't seem like much since I have so much free, but it does make a difference... stuff moves slow...
Forum: Zone 02-09-2005, 01:32 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,614
Posted By oinknessx
How about just shrines that you can enter, like...

How about just shrines that you can enter, like the tents, where your HP and energy raises slowly while you sleep in a bed? ^^ I don't think having shrines would be very fair, there would be 1 player...
Forum: Zone 02-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,486
Posted By oinknessx
I'm glad you guys like the idea so much..... I'm...

I'm glad you guys like the idea so much..... I'm serious, if anyone knows how to make these Zone levels, gimme a forum pm so I can start. >_<
Forum: Gani Construction 02-07-2005, 06:28 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 42,485
Posted By oinknessx
Or because it doesn't say how to do that......

Or because it doesn't say how to do that... Everyone who logs on isn't going to magically know each command. :rolleyes:
Forum: Zone 02-07-2005, 05:58 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,486
Posted By oinknessx
Hmm good idea. How about this - It moves normal...

Hmm good idea. How about this - It moves normal inside, but when you take it outside it has a "pressure limit"... that means if you move it too fast, it will fall down and spill... It would be like...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-06-2005, 11:42 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 926
Posted By oinknessx
Indeed! ^^ I'm surprised I haven't been...

Indeed! ^^

I'm surprised I haven't been banned from the forums yet for posting a nude picture. :frown:
Forum: Graphic Design 02-06-2005, 08:24 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,566
Posted By oinknessx
Yeah, help would be nice. :) Aethorpe: I...

Yeah, help would be nice. :)

Aethorpe: I won't stick to music. I didn't start music until after I started levels and graphics. :\ Graphics are more authority cause THEY BEEN ALIVE LONGER :mad:
Showing results 201 to 225 of 357

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.