Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CidNight1142
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-12-2006, 04:26 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,096
Posted By CidNight1142
Of course.

Of course.
Forum: Zormite Republic 10-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Replies: 116
Views: 9,884
Posted By CidNight1142
Well. Digitally at least.

Well. Digitally at least.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,026
Posted By CidNight1142
Well, I guess not everyone in the whole world has...

Well, I guess not everyone in the whole world has to be a raging racist. My guess is that that was not his intention.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-11-2006, 03:59 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 997
Posted By CidNight1142
Warrlord! Yayyyy! How're you, dude? Tifa and I...

Warrlord! Yayyyy! How're you, dude? Tifa and I haven't been on good terms as of late, I'd love to patch that up if she ever lets me talk to her again.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-10-2006, 01:26 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,539
Posted By CidNight1142
Oh. Hey. No Mac compatibility still. Great.

Oh.
Hey.
No Mac compatibility still.
Great.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Replies: 142
Views: 17,556
Posted By CidNight1142
This is the reason, I believe, that this rule...

This is the reason, I believe, that this rule worries alot of the forum user base:


I personally have never received an infraction or a warning, and only have had only a small handful of posts...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Replies: 142
Views: 17,556
Posted By CidNight1142
This is getting more than a little ridiculous. ...

This is getting more than a little ridiculous. As if the forums didn't have stringent enough policies already? I've never heard of a non-free forum having so many damned bannings. I swear to god,...
Forum: Zodiac News 10-09-2006, 08:22 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,916
Posted By CidNight1142
Ohhhh. Well, since I'm absolutely no where near...

Ohhhh. Well, since I'm absolutely no where near level 50, then I won't be getting up that high before I hope to get a race. So I guess the best course of action for people in my position would be...
Forum: Zodiac News 10-09-2006, 07:11 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,916
Posted By CidNight1142
Oh, so those basic levels up until 50 are not...

Oh, so those basic levels up until 50 are not affected by the race stones?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-09-2006, 06:35 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,224
Posted By CidNight1142
These all work with the mac version of RC. ...

These all work with the mac version of RC.

False.

It doesn't exist!
Forum: Zodiac News 10-09-2006, 06:31 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,916
Posted By CidNight1142
So. Since I just started playing...I shouldn't...

So. Since I just started playing...I shouldn't bother leveling my level 2 guy at all since I'm just going to reset once I get a race stone? But..since I have to kill some monster that I'm assuming...
Forum: Zormite Republic 10-09-2006, 02:33 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 9,884
Posted By CidNight1142
^^

^^
Forum: Zormite Republic 10-09-2006, 01:53 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 9,884
Posted By CidNight1142
Yeah, except for the fact that you just removed...

Yeah, except for the fact that you just removed that information directly from your rear end. You obviously have little to no idea what you're talking about.

If you recall, this discussion is not...
Forum: Zormite Republic 10-09-2006, 01:38 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 9,884
Posted By CidNight1142
I'd say that Zormite needs to start simple. ...

I'd say that Zormite needs to start simple. Maybe even just a straight line of 'military ranks'. After a decent member base is made, then create some ministries and add members to those ranks.
In...
Forum: Zormite Republic 10-09-2006, 01:32 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 9,884
Posted By CidNight1142
I agree with this. Less is more in this aspect.

I agree with this. Less is more in this aspect.
Forum: Zormite Republic 10-09-2006, 01:31 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 9,884
Posted By CidNight1142
That excuse may sort of work for Zormite. But...

That excuse may sort of work for Zormite. But consider Samurai and Dustari, who sit in nearly the exact same position as Zormite. Japanese culture and playing knights are, well, obnoxiously popular...
Forum: Zormite Republic 10-09-2006, 01:28 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 9,884
Posted By CidNight1142
Yeah, mistakes of leaders long before Alan had...

Yeah, mistakes of leaders long before Alan had the kingdom really should lessen the fact that he's still by a huge margin the most successful kingdom leader in recent GK history. To deny that his...
Forum: Zormite Republic 10-09-2006, 01:17 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 9,884
Posted By CidNight1142
Or one that leads the most powerful and popular...

Or one that leads the most powerful and popular kingdom for well over a year. Whichever one works.
Forum: Zormite Republic 10-09-2006, 01:16 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 9,884
Posted By CidNight1142
The only successful kingdom leader in the past...

The only successful kingdom leader in the past year has been Alan Steele. He's the only one who's lasted longer than a few weeks, no matter a year or longer. His approach is most definately not...
Forum: Zormite Republic 10-09-2006, 01:12 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 9,884
Posted By CidNight1142
I think that 'taking yourself and your position...

I think that 'taking yourself and your position seriously' will cause you to overthink the situation. Some of your ideas are great. Working with new players really is the key to good kingdoms. You...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-09-2006, 12:51 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 6,171
Posted By CidNight1142
I like this one, but you ran into a bit of that...

I like this one, but you ran into a bit of that scissor cutout problem again. Maybe breaking up the border a bit would help.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-09-2006, 12:43 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,371
Posted By CidNight1142
My most embarrasing is a pretty well known pirate...

My most embarrasing is a pretty well known pirate story. After a large boat battle event Alan was giving out prizes and put down an RoC in front of the person who had won it. At that exact moment,...
Forum: Zormite Republic 10-09-2006, 12:40 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 9,884
Posted By CidNight1142
I'd have to say going with Googi, Kyden, Damix,...

I'd have to say going with Googi, Kyden, Damix, or someone in that line would be a good idea. I really think having a person in who doesn't take the system so seriously will do a better job.

And...
Forum: Dustari 10-09-2006, 12:34 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,098
Posted By CidNight1142
Concise and simple goals. ORLY?

Concise and simple goals.
ORLY?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,905
Posted By CidNight1142
Should that really be necessary? What's the...

Should that really be necessary? What's the point of having a manager if to get anything done you have to go over his head to Stefan?
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.