Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 464
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Akoalin
Forum: Zone 08-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 6,260
Posted By Akoalin
Oh my god... I LOVE YOU HACHI!! that made me...

Oh my god... I LOVE YOU HACHI!!
that made me laugh so hard XDD
Forum: Zone 08-09-2005, 06:26 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
OMG I JUST PLAI ZONE BECAUSE OF AP PIRCES. If you...

OMG I JUST PLAI ZONE BECAUSE OF AP PIRCES. If you can't play with any other weapon, then I suggest quitting Zone.
Forum: Zone 08-09-2005, 02:54 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,111
Posted By Akoalin
but they have different shades of colors......

but they have different shades of colors... making that into a script might take awhile.
Forum: Zone 08-09-2005, 12:51 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,111
Posted By Akoalin
Um... we do need more bodies and hairs though......

Um... we do need more bodies and hairs though... I submitted some recolors awhile back...
Can't find em though
Forum: Zone 08-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,111
Posted By Akoalin
Jin, that's your stupidest idea yet. Gold Servers...

Jin, that's your stupidest idea yet. Gold Servers have different body and heads than Classic servers.
Forum: Zone 08-08-2005, 11:12 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
They have less bullets than ap pirces and should...

They have less bullets than ap pirces and should do less damage? I think not.
Forum: Zone 08-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
You phail to realise the facts Jin. It...

You phail to realise the facts Jin.

It spreads like a shotgun, prevents you from moving to dodge the next attack, and is slightly overpowered. It should not be given to commandos and scouts, they...
Forum: Zone 08-08-2005, 06:15 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
Jar-Jar... x_x I didn't expect that from you....

Jar-Jar... x_x
I didn't expect that from you.
That is spam; wanna know why?
1.) they're saying the same things over and over.
2.) I requested a simple Nay, Aye response and they keep posting...
Forum: Zone 08-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,579
Posted By Akoalin
Umm...hypocrite?

Umm...hypocrite?
Forum: Zone 08-07-2005, 03:36 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
Can we get back on topic? 4 pages of Jin's...

Can we get back on topic? 4 pages of Jin's flaming/spam. Ok, say Aye if you're in favor of reducing AP Pirces' damage and radius.
Forum: Zone 08-07-2005, 03:21 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,134
Posted By Akoalin
OMG I PLAY LOTS WHY DONT I GET MY GUNS!?! He...

OMG I PLAY LOTS WHY DONT I GET MY GUNS!?!
He earned them, they're his.
Forum: Zone 08-07-2005, 12:24 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
That...is...so...damn...STUPID! WTF ARE YOU...

That...is...so...damn...STUPID! WTF ARE YOU THINKING?! You're basicly saying, everyone who plays Zone sucks because they don't use ap pirces. The ONLY PEOPLE YOU MENTION AS GOOD PLAYERS USE AP PIRCES...
Forum: Zone 08-05-2005, 06:33 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
Pffft. He's only defending you because I owned...

Pffft. He's only defending you because I owned him on deathmatch earlier today :p
Forum: Zone 08-05-2005, 04:06 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,122
Posted By Akoalin
um... Giving stronger weapons to stronger players...

um... Giving stronger weapons to stronger players will REALLY unbalance zone...
Forum: Zone 08-05-2005, 04:01 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
He starts it EVERY time with his rudeness. I...

He starts it EVERY time with his rudeness. I don't even care that he exists, I'm just defending myself. :\
Forum: Zone 08-04-2005, 11:18 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
Here goes Jin again, flaming and using his noob...

Here goes Jin again, flaming and using his noob logic.
Forum: Zone 08-04-2005, 11:12 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
That makes no sense at ALL.

That makes no sense at ALL.
Forum: Zone 08-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
SHUT THE HELL UP MAN. QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW...

SHUT THE HELL UP MAN. QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW HOW WELL I FIGHT! YOU'VE NEVER FOUGHT ME. YOU THINK YOU'RE GOOD?! YOU THINK AP PIRCES REQUIRE 'SKILL' TO USE?! WOW I CAN HIT YOU WITH A GUN THAT HAS A...
Forum: Zone 08-04-2005, 11:03 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
Because 1.) I usually use slow classes. 2.)...

Because
1.) I usually use slow classes.
2.) SHUT THE HELL UP WITH THE Z'S IT'S PISSING ME OFF >.< (excuse my language)
Forum: Zone 08-04-2005, 10:58 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
Umm... lamed. AP Pirces is almost impossible to...

Umm... lamed. AP Pirces is almost impossible to dodge because it spreads like a shotgun, the bullets do too much damage, and as commandoes/scouts you can dodge all of my fricken attacks. You're still...
Forum: Zone 08-04-2005, 10:36 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
EAT YER OWN MEDICINE *fires ap pirces at Huwajux...

EAT YER OWN MEDICINE *fires ap pirces at Huwajux and loads them with explosives. tosses them in the bomb shelter. ;)
Forum: Zone 08-04-2005, 05:42 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 7,041
Posted By Akoalin
Maybe it can be limited, like you can't put...

Maybe it can be limited, like you can't put jetpacks, medics, or medpacks in the quick menu.
Forum: Zone 08-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,643
Posted By Akoalin
Request: Balancing AP Pirces and Handgun.

The handgun could be made less lame by making it shoot slower.
The AP Pirces need damage reduction and less spread.
Shotgun might also need to be weakened...
Forum: Zone 08-04-2005, 05:12 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,384
Posted By Akoalin
Meh. That's the invisible bike glitch :p It...

Meh. That's the invisible bike glitch :p
It works with mechs too.
Forum: Zone 08-03-2005, 04:34 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,337
Posted By Akoalin
A flash bang wouldn't do anything if people had...

A flash bang wouldn't do anything if people had light effects turned off...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 464

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.