Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 450
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Godzilla
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-02-2014, 05:34 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
BigMonster (Zao) (Admin); When was the last time...

BigMonster (Zao) (Admin); When was the last time he did something that actually really benefit the server or no one else could do? Logs on every night, sits on RC and idles on player, does absolutely...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 10:46 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
Why does everyone keep bringing up the dev team,...

Why does everyone keep bringing up the dev team, like it's obvious we need a new generation of devs so this one can move on but that's not the problem at all.

It's the useless non dev's who are...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 12:40 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
Also just to further make you look ridiculous; ...

Also just to further make you look ridiculous;

1)I stated that the only success I see in the current team is the development side.

2)Rogue has been posting on the forums for weeks about how he...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 12:32 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
Let's be realistic here, did you even bother to...

Let's be realistic here, did you even bother to read my post or did you just wrongfully skim through and miss interpret the whole thing? Your response makes no sense nor does it correlate with...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,839
Posted By Godzilla
You get nothing but bad rep every time you post,...

You get nothing but bad rep every time you post, quit posting already if you're going to be so close-minded and awful at thinking of progression.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 10:27 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
progressing? What progression... If you've quit...

progressing? What progression... If you've quit too than that's another I can add to the list. It's just ridiculous and in all honesty a waste of time even posting on the forums... I'm basically just...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 08:19 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
It's close minded players like this that leave my...

It's close minded players like this that leave my mouth dropped. If you even read my post you would see that I could care less if I was a staff member or not. I just don't think we have the right...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 04:44 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
#realtalk

#realtalk
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 04:05 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
What even is your position on the team? This is...

What even is your position on the team? This is what I'm trying to get at... When Amsel took over there was no one in any positions, he took a bunch of the PRs at the time and gave them all random...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 02:43 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
Seems like other servers are some-what stable,...

Seems like other servers are some-what stable, could bring Era back online.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 02:02 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
If they do that they might as well make USDing...

If they do that they might as well make USDing legal. I'd hate for players to beable to pay to win with millions more than me. I would rather let them have my millions for the hundreds they would pay...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 01:23 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
Down to the real talk; Let's think realistically...

Down to the real talk; Let's think realistically here... If they don't finally decide to scrap PC Graal (Which who knows, this might happen) I think Era needs to make some REALLY BIG changes to put...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 01:03 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
I've reset countless players for duping through...

I've reset countless players for duping through buying items (from stores), item lending (with friends) and ATMs. I suggest blocking the casino off as well.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 12:58 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
Disable the ATMs, disable buying items from...

Disable the ATMs, disable buying items from stores, disable item lending... Theres a ton of ways, it's ridiculous
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 12:54 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
I've already had to give 3 people tips as to how...

I've already had to give 3 people tips as to how without flagging RC :cry: plz stop them before everyone is as rich as me
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 12:17 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,807
Posted By Godzilla
Real Talk; Servers down.

Take it offline, as soon as possible. This kind of lag is perfect for duping.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-01-2014, 12:05 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 12,232
Posted By Godzilla
Completely off topic but I think we have the...

Completely off topic but I think we have the whole gang draft being implemented sorted out so I don't propose why not take over the thread with this wonderful idea.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-31-2014, 11:51 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 12,232
Posted By Godzilla
Right now half the positions are just being...

Right now half the positions are just being filled because of the sake of it. The people within the positions aren't doing anything and it just reminds me of a totally different management that fell...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-31-2014, 11:25 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 12,232
Posted By Godzilla
That doesn't change my statement at all. I...

That doesn't change my statement at all. I honestly don't understand why we even have an ET team. I think we could give the rights to the PRs and we would have more events hosted all the time than...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-31-2014, 11:12 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 12,232
Posted By Godzilla
I think you're kidding yourself if you honestly...

I think you're kidding yourself if you honestly believe that there isn't enough mature, sociable, active and reliable potential staff members who log on daily. Don't take that the wrong way and...
Forum: Server Maintenance 07-31-2014, 12:11 PM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,738
Posted By Godzilla
I'm getting randomly d/ced a lot and unable to...

I'm getting randomly d/ced a lot and unable to connect for periods of time (20-30 minutes) not sure if this is just me or the whole game.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-31-2014, 03:46 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 12,232
Posted By Godzilla
Server doesn't need a reset at all, just needs...

Server doesn't need a reset at all, just needs competent staff. Why do we have guns that are $900,000, $1,200,00 and even $2,000,000?

Yeah, the economy is **** but weapons should at most cost...
Forum: Server Maintenance 07-31-2014, 03:23 AM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,738
Posted By Godzilla
Seems to be up and running again, got a little...

Seems to be up and running again, got a little nervous, thought I might have had to go get a life...
Forum: Server Maintenance 07-31-2014, 02:23 AM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,738
Posted By Godzilla
And the withdrawal's start... let's hope she's...

And the withdrawal's start... let's hope she's back online soon... :cry:
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-31-2014, 02:18 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 12,232
Posted By Godzilla
The current layout with the staff is confusing,...

The current layout with the staff is confusing, we have random people for random positions and they aren't doing anything with the position, just looking over what is currently happening. I'm not...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 450

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.