Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 224 of 224
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Moondeath_2
Forum: Future Improvements 01-21-2006, 04:47 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 901
Posted By Moondeath_2
Are you speaking of this box below because it is...

Are you speaking of this box below because it is quite annoying but it may not be what you speak of. x_x
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-21-2006, 04:32 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 818
Posted By Moondeath_2
Pfft! I have copyright on your name plz. ...

Pfft! I have copyright on your name plz. :redface:
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2006, 04:27 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,459
Posted By Moondeath_2
Well it does go through the people receive items...

Well it does go through the people receive items and it summons so i don't know what the problem is. :/
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2006, 04:14 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,459
Posted By Moondeath_2
Strange server side error..

For some reason this script triggers off a error but i don't know why it does maybe i'm ignorant but here it is and yes it is triggered to serverside but it says this stupid error though. :\

...
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-19-2006, 11:48 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,073
Posted By Moondeath_2
Ibonic made a thread, but uh anyway it's Nov 2. ...

Ibonic made a thread, but uh anyway it's Nov 2. ;)
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-19-2006, 10:49 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,848
Posted By Moondeath_2
It also confuses me why he used toweapons. -_-;

It also confuses me why he used toweapons. -_-;
Forum: Tech Support 01-19-2006, 10:36 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,325
Posted By Moondeath_2
Still, shouldn't there be a way we can kick...

Still, shouldn't there be a way we can kick annoying users out of the room that are disrupting the channel.. x_x
Forum: Guild Life 01-19-2006, 06:59 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,005
Posted By Moondeath_2
Wow, I have a short message to add this is partly...

Wow, I have a short message to add this is partly for Stefan. But would it be possible to add something to kill global guild posing on playerworlds inbeded in the server or something?
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-19-2006, 02:00 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,073
Posted By Moondeath_2
Pff, You forgot my birthday! SAD Happy birthday...

Pff, You forgot my birthday! SAD Happy birthday Matt.. anyway... Ibonic although and malinko didn't forget mine! :eek:
Forum: Announcements 01-19-2006, 01:47 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 64,213
Posted By Moondeath_2
About those server update tabs... I found a...

About those server update tabs... I found a thread about it but I still don't get how to do it.. x_x
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 01-15-2006, 12:28 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,923
Posted By Moondeath_2
I see I lack the the skill of delphi. ^^

I see I lack the the skill of delphi. ^^
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 01-14-2006, 11:06 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,923
Posted By Moondeath_2
Hrm, coldn't you use...

Hrm, coldn't you use strlen(#s(serverr.thundershotstock)) > 0 ? I don't know really that well i dislike gs1 in so many ways. :rolleyes:
Forum: Announcements 01-14-2006, 11:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 13,057
Posted By Moondeath_2
Yey, Indeed it worked now i can quickly change...

Yey, Indeed it worked now i can quickly change lame tile errors and edit my gmap. :eek:
Forum: Announcements 01-14-2006, 11:00 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 13,057
Posted By Moondeath_2
Stefan, not to be as a pest again but when is RC2...

Stefan, not to be as a pest again but when is RC2 being released to the public?



Er, wouldn't that be for here Yen. Also indeed I will now see if it works on my playerworld! :rolleyes:
Forum: Tech Support 01-14-2006, 01:17 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,197
Posted By Moondeath_2
Are you on windows xp? If so try going into your...

Are you on windows xp? If so try going into your control panel find something called Sounds and Audio devices make sure your mic it properly hooked up once you open up that click the voice tab click...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 01-14-2006, 12:50 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,018
Posted By Moondeath_2
Could that be any sexier? ;) Sorry...

Could that be any sexier? ;)



Sorry to be of a pest about it just something I have pondered on i relize you don't always have time for everything. :redface:
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 01-14-2006, 04:00 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,324
Posted By Moondeath_2
Basically that is true with gs1 the offline...

Basically that is true with gs1 the offline editor is there to practice at your own pace and everything on rc it sends loads of messages annoying other ncs and unlike the rc with the gs1 on graal...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-14-2006, 03:09 AM
Replies: 247
Views: 35,859
Posted By Moondeath_2
False, I have perfect eye vision up to the point...

False, I have perfect eye vision up to the point i stare at you servers levels. :eek:

haha... I don't know what to say to that :\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-14-2006, 01:32 AM
Replies: 247
Views: 35,859
Posted By Moondeath_2
I powerfully agree, anyone who logs on should hit...

I powerfully agree, anyone who logs on should hit "Esc" immedately unless you wish to have bad eye vison. >_<
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-14-2006, 01:08 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,067
Posted By Moondeath_2
You honestly before posting need to read the...

You honestly before posting need to read the posts before just clicking the last page or so then you'd know what you are speaking of. Also i'm pretty sure knowing you after you read this you'll try...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 01-14-2006, 01:05 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,324
Posted By Moondeath_2
Yeah but ... though this whole online editor just...

Yeah but ... though this whole online editor just from the start is quite irritating as the "LevelEditor" npc as the new graal level edit I dislike it for on you cannot use it on the gmap two it...
Forum: Tech Support 01-14-2006, 12:52 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,325
Posted By Moondeath_2
Is it disabling the inventory scrolling?..or what...

Is it disabling the inventory scrolling?..or what are you speaking of..
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 01-14-2006, 12:47 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,018
Posted By Moondeath_2
Thumbs down Graal4 Login Menu

Everytime I login onto graal I sometimes am not able to connect to a server automatically I'm busy with something else to the Login screen idles or when downloading updates I notice in the background...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-13-2006, 12:51 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,888
Posted By Moondeath_2
I also didn't have any problems i tested it on...

I also didn't have any problems i tested it on classic.
Showing results 201 to 224 of 224

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.