Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thesaiyan
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2003, 03:43 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,946
Posted By thesaiyan
I was thinking that too. But Zalastri is a...

I was thinking that too. But Zalastri is a complete idiot. Pie isn't that dumb and whiny. ( At least I don't think.) Zalastri worked on shaded legend for like 4 days before he was fired for whining...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2003, 01:22 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,946
Posted By thesaiyan
Account PieOwns IS zalastri draven.

Account PieOwns IS zalastri draven.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-15-2003, 07:10 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 935
Posted By thesaiyan
You forgot mushroom lord and glok lord :O

You forgot mushroom lord and glok lord :O
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2003, 09:10 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,380
Posted By thesaiyan
I thought it did it automatically? hmm

I thought it did it automatically? hmm
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2003, 03:24 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 5,136
Posted By thesaiyan
Lol now everyone is going to say who they are and...

Lol now everyone is going to say who they are and end up being all these people we though left. :megaeek:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-10-2003, 05:58 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,993
Posted By thesaiyan
A gaint monster with the head of stefan!! D: ...

A gaint monster with the head of stefan!! D:

Naw.. maybe it will be like a gaint cyclops that shots lasers out or a godzilla thing?? Whatever it is, make them hard.. lords are too easy to beat...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-10-2003, 01:34 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 5,136
Posted By thesaiyan
Well phek, I've known you how long? 2 years or so...

Well phek, I've known you how long? 2 years or so from SL. You used to be a total assclown. At times I couldn't stand you. Now, you're not like you used to be. Im glad you're not like that anymore....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-06-2003, 06:43 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,412
Posted By thesaiyan
Thats the old payment plan. $19.00 straight from...

Thats the old payment plan. $19.00 straight from trial to classic and 3 months gold. Now you have to pay $28.00 for classic and 3 months gold straight from trial account.. THEN once p2pness is gone...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-06-2003, 02:51 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,775
Posted By thesaiyan
Probably the hardest skill to find =( I changed...

Probably the hardest skill to find =(
I changed my class just to start with it lol.. Priest is a cool class though...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,010
Posted By thesaiyan
I thought that was Laek Razian's account?

I thought that was Laek Razian's account?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-05-2003, 01:43 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,529
Posted By thesaiyan
Im on 56k AND using AOL.. what lag are you...

Im on 56k AND using AOL.. what lag are you talking about?! I haven't had any lag on that server. o.O
Forum: Tech Support 08-04-2003, 02:17 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 972
Posted By thesaiyan
O.o I could have sworn I've used global tags on...

O.o I could have sworn I've used global tags on RC before.. hmm
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-02-2003, 08:50 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,805
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Re: Graalympians!!

As moonie said, "I beg to differ." She is right. I play Era mostly but that doesn't leave me out of it. I can still beat down lots of people in events and sparring. UN is nothing but a lag fest...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-02-2003, 07:19 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 713
Posted By thesaiyan
ahahahah and the mystery is explained :O

ahahahah and the mystery is explained :O
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-02-2003, 05:26 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 4,887
Posted By thesaiyan
Major arse kicking? :D

Major arse kicking? :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2003, 05:44 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,799
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Re: Andor.

Ahh yes.. The Divided Kingdoms. :O
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2003, 02:14 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,799
Posted By thesaiyan
No? G2k1,Andor,and Miticha. Maybe another one,...

No? G2k1,Andor,and Miticha. Maybe another one, can't really remember that far back.
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 07-29-2003, 04:59 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 7,527
Posted By thesaiyan
Solution = GET RID OF ALL THE STUPID STAFF THAT...

Solution = GET RID OF ALL THE STUPID STAFF THAT ABUSE THE HELL OUT OF THEIR RC. And find people that know how to manage a server.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-29-2003, 04:58 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,453
Posted By thesaiyan
Scalper was always on teh cool list.. On...

Scalper was always on teh cool list..

On Topice: Sucks to see you leave the forums Peg.. But you WILL reupgrade some day. *waves han like a jedi*
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-28-2003, 11:54 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,327
Posted By thesaiyan
Contego =( I miss him. He was a cool guy....

Contego =(

I miss him. He was a cool guy. Tyriel and him were the original owners of SL.
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 07-28-2003, 08:30 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 7,527
Posted By thesaiyan
Those people need to serouisly learn how to link...

Those people need to serouisly learn how to link levels. I walk into some building and I end up on a wall and 3 guys come in saying Im hacking. Then I use unstick me and and get warped onto another...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-27-2003, 05:41 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,080
Posted By thesaiyan
No I understand if his kingdom hates mine. But he...

No I understand if his kingdom hates mine. But he WAS in Samurai nomore than 2 hours when he told that to me. But in role play telling someone "**** you" should and never will be justifiable because...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-27-2003, 02:56 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,080
Posted By thesaiyan
Taulbee is a total asshat.. He massed out if...

Taulbee is a total asshat.. He massed out if anyone had an Ebony bow or Composition bow blessed to Gov.. I said I did and he PMs me back "**** you, you're a samurai"

So now people are...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-27-2003, 01:13 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 10,771
Posted By thesaiyan
I almost fell out of my chair when you said...

I almost fell out of my chair when you said that..

Anyways, I see where people say it looks like G2k2.. Who cares if it does? What Bloo showed us still rocks. The gfx on that server are better...
Forum: GK Bugs 07-26-2003, 08:37 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 713
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Map bug

Same with me... When I started on G2k2 I could see ships move and everything. Now I see one ship but it stays down at the bottom of my map by Hotaru and never moves.. :(
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.