Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 271
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Hezzy002
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2012, 09:29 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 4,493
Posted By Hezzy002
*cough*iPhone Graal*cough* Ugliest bomb...

*cough*iPhone Graal*cough*

Ugliest bomb system known to man, and they don't even predict the bomb placement clientside. Even my custom bomb system did that on Graal 2.17.

gg, iPhone scripters.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-15-2012, 08:00 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 10,354
Posted By Hezzy002
Ruining my aspirations of Graal Godhood, but...

Ruining my aspirations of Graal Godhood, but whatever.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-15-2012, 09:10 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 10,354
Posted By Hezzy002
I'm really excited for when servers implement...

I'm really excited for when servers implement Gunderak's scripts, so I can exploit all their security flaws and become a Graal God.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-08-2012, 05:23 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,596
Posted By Hezzy002
For mine, I wrote a simple clientside projectile...

For mine, I wrote a simple clientside projectile system using triggerserver/triggerclient to spawn them locally inside arrays, as I didn't think that projectiles offered quite what I needed to...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,414
Posted By Hezzy002
Graal runs at 20 FPS, so the lowest amount of...

Graal runs at 20 FPS, so the lowest amount of freeze would be .05. Anything else wouldn't really make a difference.
Forum: Gani Construction 01-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,624
Posted By Hezzy002
My gani editor supports export to GIF. Too bad...

My gani editor supports export to GIF. Too bad I'm a huge troll and will never release it! Sucks for you!

Nerd.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-25-2011, 03:54 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,269
Posted By Hezzy002
Why not merge the premium subscription services...

Why not merge the premium subscription services with one another?
Forum: Code Gallery 12-24-2011, 06:47 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,035
Posted By Hezzy002
There actually is a difference, though, that you...

There actually is a difference, though, that you forgot to note.

foo = true;
bar = true;

if (foo) {
//Hit one
} else if (bar) {
//Hit two
}
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-16-2011, 04:48 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,030
Posted By Hezzy002
TCP should have never been used for a game like...

TCP should have never been used for a game like Graal. You download assets and receive player and other updates via TCP, which is a terrible idea. That means that the game will stall out in...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,030
Posted By Hezzy002
And what if you're just playing by yourself?...

And what if you're just playing by yourself? Kindly ask everyone on your team to join your Vent server?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-15-2011, 05:35 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,030
Posted By Hezzy002
You could totally do it though Graal's Flash...

You could totally do it though Graal's Flash support.
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,897
Posted By Hezzy002
this guy is so mean to me

this guy is so mean to me
Forum: Sounds & Music 12-09-2011, 07:26 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,273
Posted By Hezzy002
I love psuedo-intellectualism!

I love psuedo-intellectualism!
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-09-2011, 05:43 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,481
Posted By Hezzy002
Thanks! I really needed this for my server.

Thanks! I really needed this for my server.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 6,680
Posted By Hezzy002
I don't mean frame-based in the sense that you...

I don't mean frame-based in the sense that you input frame values, I mean that it doesn't compare against the computer's clock; it just subtracts .05 from a value each frame and runs the function...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-07-2011, 01:41 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 6,680
Posted By Hezzy002
setTimer is frame-based, not time-based.

setTimer is frame-based, not time-based.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 6,680
Posted By Hezzy002
yes, probably

yes, probably
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 6,680
Posted By Hezzy002
Ehhh, you're like a 4/10 on the ladder and you...

Ehhh, you're like a 4/10 on the ladder and you don't take well to people telling you to do something different when you're wrong.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-28-2011, 12:14 AM
Replies: 131
Views: 30,702
Posted By Hezzy002
I made something like this for UN. Used custom...

I made something like this for UN. Used custom characters and tileset, supported parallax mapping and lighting when I stopped working on it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-25-2011, 09:53 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,240
Posted By Hezzy002
Personally, I've always thought using a system...

Personally, I've always thought using a system NPC to act as a buffer was the most elegant solution.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-21-2011, 02:46 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,384
Posted By Hezzy002
Sums up iEra in general pretty well, right down...

Sums up iEra in general pretty well, right down to the style of language.
Forum: Future Improvements 11-14-2011, 05:01 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,025
Posted By Hezzy002
I was wondering how you solved the 1024x1024...

I was wondering how you solved the 1024x1024 texture limit issue on the iPhone, actually, and would like if you could demonstrate how you did that. I solved it by simply arranging my tiles into a...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,085
Posted By Hezzy002
I'm 12 can I script for you?

I'm 12 can I script for you?
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-11-2011, 03:08 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,676
Posted By Hezzy002
I wrote a spy tool that did exactly that, showed...

I wrote a spy tool that did exactly that, showed it in a GUIControl. It worked on gmaps and stuff too, displayed all the players in the level and certain NPCs by parsing the file and deciding if they...
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-03-2011, 02:45 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,055
Posted By Hezzy002
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
Showing results 201 to 225 of 271

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.