Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: MasterNuke
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,134
Posted By MasterNuke
Uhh... Maybe I'll post it if people are...

Uhh...


Maybe I'll post it if people are interested in it.

Edit: Needs heavy editing actually... also if I post it, it'll be a summarized version because there is a lot of "fluff".
Forum: GK Bugs 11-02-2006, 07:48 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,362
Posted By MasterNuke
Kill them right after they attack you once.

Kill them right after they attack you once.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 11-01-2006, 08:00 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,955
Posted By MasterNuke
If you have a VIP mask, you'll know that they put...

If you have a VIP mask, you'll know that they put in an item attribute to restrict items to a certain guild tag.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-26-2006, 04:35 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,373
Posted By MasterNuke
Gah. Googi beat me to it.

Gah. Googi beat me to it.
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-25-2006, 06:18 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,557
Posted By MasterNuke
But it brings up the issue of casting not only...

But it brings up the issue of casting not only barehanded... but holding a different weapon such as a light blade or a dagger.

anubis_wing, I kinda stopped reading your posts after you sudgested...
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-23-2006, 10:19 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,557
Posted By MasterNuke
I think the reason why people would want to use...

I think the reason why people would want to use something else besides a wand is because currently, wands give no benefit other than the ability to cast spells.
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-23-2006, 07:03 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,557
Posted By MasterNuke
Nothing out there says that a mage's spell...

Nothing out there says that a mage's spell focusing instrument must be a wand. Hell... technically, you shouldn't even need one. I've always used an RP reason as to why wands have to be used.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 10-18-2006, 10:04 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 9,477
Posted By MasterNuke
Some of us like RPing as someone that isn't...

Some of us like RPing as someone that isn't useless.
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-16-2006, 07:47 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 931
Posted By MasterNuke
It's only a good idea to you because you use...

It's only a good idea to you because you use cannonballs all the time. This isn't about realism. This is about GAME BALANCE.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-10-2006, 08:32 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,371
Posted By MasterNuke
In Graal... I set the Princess on fire. In...

In Graal... I set the Princess on fire.
In D&D... I got a 1 on a Gather Information check and it somehow led to the inn burning down.
Forum: Dustari 10-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 11,660
Posted By MasterNuke
I gave it away because within a week, I got...

I gave it away because within a week, I got declared war on for the dumbest little thing and was put under so much burst stress that I just didn't want to deal with it. That same war broke both...
Forum: Dustari 10-07-2006, 01:12 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 11,660
Posted By MasterNuke
I've been in Dustari since the kingdom system was...

I've been in Dustari since the kingdom system was made... and yet, I have not been asked for my opinion on who should be picked for king (yet).
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Replies: 249
Views: 78,157
Posted By MasterNuke
I wonder if it would be possible to have floating...

I wonder if it would be possible to have floating areas... like the sky place in Zelda: The Minish Cap... except without the map change... it'd make for some interesting level design.
Forum: Dustari 10-05-2006, 11:22 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 11,660
Posted By MasterNuke
Population quality.

Population quality.
Forum: Dustari 10-05-2006, 11:10 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 11,660
Posted By MasterNuke
That was then... this is now.

That was then... this is now.
Forum: Dustari 10-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 11,660
Posted By MasterNuke
"...please." indicates a request.

"...please." indicates a request.
Forum: Dustari 10-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 11,660
Posted By MasterNuke
No outsiders please.

No outsiders please.
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 931
Posted By MasterNuke
No. Instead, it should knock you back and stun...

No. Instead, it should knock you back and stun you for 5-10 seconds.
Forum: Dustari 10-04-2006, 10:41 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 11,660
Posted By MasterNuke
He got ban't.

He got ban't.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Replies: 65
Poll: RP Events
Views: 4,360
Posted By MasterNuke
I only sudgested a different way of handing out...

I only sudgested a different way of handing out prizes.



If you think that is detrimental to your roleplaying events, then your style is flawed and perhaps corrupt.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 10-01-2006, 06:19 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 9,477
Posted By MasterNuke
Scrolls would be entirely pointless then. We...

Scrolls would be entirely pointless then. We already spend the base cost of the spell to write it to the scroll in the first place.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-01-2006, 06:11 PM
Replies: 65
Poll: RP Events
Views: 4,360
Posted By MasterNuke
Heheh... 3 posts in 3 minutes. Honestly, I...

Heheh... 3 posts in 3 minutes.

Honestly, I think items with high stats should all be made craftable through rarely dropped materials. Then, you can make all event prizes "style" items to tweak...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-01-2006, 06:06 PM
Replies: 65
Poll: RP Events
Views: 4,360
Posted By MasterNuke
Roleplaying is an activity... not a contest. ...

Roleplaying is an activity... not a contest. Prizes should consist of something for all participants. One event coin to each participant is ideal.

If people want rare items so badly, why don't...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 10-01-2006, 05:55 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 9,477
Posted By MasterNuke
When I see someone charging me with a sword in...

When I see someone charging me with a sword in hand, maybe I should just stand there, bend over, and kiss my ass goodbye. /sarcasm

Maybe I wouldn't pop 32 Restoration scrolls if the magic system...
Forum: Dustari 10-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,464
Posted By MasterNuke
Yeah... changed it to integer values since there...

Yeah... changed it to integer values since there is no way I would be able to keep track of every spell cast and every magic level on an entire island.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.