Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: OasaTor_PK
Forum: Forest 04-13-2008, 04:42 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,845
Posted By OasaTor_PK
/SARCASM BOT ENABLED. I agree, because I have...

/SARCASM BOT ENABLED.
I agree, because I have had the chance to rule a kingdom before, havent I?
/SARCASM BOT DISABLED.
Forum: Forest 04-13-2008, 04:28 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,845
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Orcish Dictator Vrael de Loxeus (Forest) ...

Orcish Dictator Vrael de Loxeus (Forest)

Just imagine the possibilities.

Its about time Dayaa and crew stepped up, the only problem is its about 2 years to late.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-06-2008, 01:35 AM
Replies: 325
Views: 71,104
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Draxx, you get more awesome every time I see you....

Draxx, you get more awesome every time I see you.
I think we should work on having a basic get of gear out there that everyone has access too, then worry about filling your epeen with more ****ty...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-06-2008, 01:23 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,541
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I agree, walls are over powered. But when Melee...

I agree, walls are over powered.
But when Melee is as overpowered as it is, its really the only way for a mage to combat all you level 110 players.

You can simply run up to me, hit me. I am done....
Forum: Samurai 03-27-2008, 12:08 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 10,452
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I am here, and I am a much better applicant then...

I am here, and I am a much better applicant then a certain other.

I am not going into a deep story on what I will do, how I will change it, ect. You have all seen it before and mostly everyone who...
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-13-2008, 04:30 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,701
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Happy Birthday Brosef'

Happy Birthday Brosef'
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-10-2008, 11:20 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,118
Posted By OasaTor_PK
No, and gtfo.

No, and gtfo.
Forum: Kingdoms 03-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 9,619
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Simple solution, stop cooking with cheese! ...

Simple solution, stop cooking with cheese!

(( if you have seen the Canadian Dairy Farmer Commericals you will get this, otherwise GTFO. ))
Forum: Kingdoms 03-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,014
Posted By OasaTor_PK
2v2 is for classes that cant properly 5v5/3v3 due...

2v2 is for classes that cant properly 5v5/3v3 due to gimp ass class nerfs.

*COUGH ELE SHAMANS COUGH*

I had to switch resto, got 3/5 season 3 2/5 season 2 atm.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 7,965
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Let me lay my lightning walls inside of Bomboria...

Let me lay my lightning walls inside of Bomboria trade, then people can call this bringing monsters into trade where a MAGE CANT EVEN HURT THEM.

Its stupid, how am I supposed to protect myself...
Forum: Kingdoms 03-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,014
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Before I get ready for some 2v2 on WoW I thought...

Before I get ready for some 2v2 on WoW I thought I'd post something here from my PoV.

I started playing GK, got hooked up with a guy playing a girl, got some items from "her", leveled to level 13,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-24-2008, 07:54 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,009
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Making the MMT completely automatic would be the...

Making the MMT completely automatic would be the best idea.

Could still need stock for it to be sold, ect.

A drivethru would be pretty amazing ;)
Forum: Dustari 02-23-2008, 02:18 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,305
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I wouldn't, you can take her. Ill even hand...

I wouldn't, you can take her. Ill even hand deliver her via. Ship to the lands of Dustari.
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-23-2008, 02:16 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,160
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Yea, that shield would be a good replacement for...

Yea, that shield would be a good replacement for ZSoH. I agree.

Some ideas for some Kingdom Items are;

Some flippers to simulate being a Fishman.
Some "gills" for a necklace to simulate you...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,663
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Sign me up!

Sign me up!
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-14-2008, 01:23 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,476
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I have to wear my Sus ammy when casting,...

I have to wear my Sus ammy when casting, otherwise my food gets completely destroyed in about 30 seconds from mana/health/grace regeneration.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-11-2008, 06:07 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,313
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Congrats, you well deserve it. You are a few of...

Congrats, you well deserve it. You are a few of the pirates who actually attempt to roleplay, even though you did kill my boat when you were in pmode.

But remember to watch yourself when strolling...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-01-2008, 09:30 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,937
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Or possibly because he gave it to someone who he...

Or possibly because he gave it to someone who he believed wouldn't be able to be taken over so he still remains in power?

People refuse to see through the fact of greed.
Forum: Samurai 02-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,313
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Proof? You have to be one of the most retarded...

Proof? You have to be one of the most retarded people on the face of the planet.

I don't think ANYONE on this server understands that if something was to happen it would create gameplay.

If you...
Forum: Samurai 02-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,313
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Power hungry is one thing. Wanting to bring...

Power hungry is one thing.
Wanting to bring change and gameplay to the game is another. You cant seriously be enjoying the current state of the game, where every kingdom is la-de-da buddy buddies...
Forum: Samurai 02-01-2008, 03:38 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,677
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I have started cleaning some of the people I KNOW...

I have started cleaning some of the people I KNOW have quit.
Forum: Samurai 02-01-2008, 03:10 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,313
Posted By OasaTor_PK
All my plans for events, a chance for beginners...

All my plans for events, a chance for beginners to roleplay, all smushed by the greed of Stromstedt.

Went into "oh sht" mode, and gave away the kingdom to someone not even in Samurai.

All I can...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-01-2008, 02:10 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,937
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Empire of Samurai

(( Since my first POST WAS DELETED, I have to re-write it.))

The time of high tide has arrived upon the beaches of Samurai. A tremendous rumble is heard from across the horizon. "Its the sound of...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-22-2008, 01:45 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,446
Posted By OasaTor_PK
kan i b komik king of jan 2008?

kan i b komik king of jan 2008?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-20-2008, 01:37 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 6,324
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Why give your stuff to Draxx, give it to your...

Why give your stuff to Draxx, give it to your main man Oasa.

But regardless, we had a few good times together. Perhaps in the future you can return to see me rule a kingdom.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.