Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DrakilorP2P
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-17-2010, 12:08 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,775
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I suggest putting it in a DBNPC since you're in a...

I suggest putting it in a DBNPC since you're in a hurry. Doing so might be kinda ugly but eliminates a range of possible errors.

You can define the array of locations like this:
this.locations =...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-15-2010, 03:39 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,449
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Or possibly clientr.item.itemtype = quantity, but...

Or possibly clientr.item.itemtype = quantity, but yeah.


If you're going to have lots of items it's better to grab them as needed, but if you only have a few right now it's easier to load on...
Forum: Gani Construction 03-15-2010, 03:21 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,118
Posted By DrakilorP2P
You made a cliffhanger so now you have to show...

You made a cliffhanger so now you have to show the conclusion. What was the issue?
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,449
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I dunno, but Maloria did it to support custom...

I dunno, but Maloria did it to support custom weapons that you didn't have to create a new archetype for. It was very complicated and in the end the feature was never used.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-15-2010, 02:54 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,449
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Why have a different ID for all items when you...

Why have a different ID for all items when you could just store type and quantity like normal people?
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-15-2010, 12:03 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 15,627
Posted By DrakilorP2P
You should probably remove the tabs that come...

You should probably remove the tabs that come when you copy paste.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 15,627
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Not sure what is going on, but try replacing ...

Not sure what is going on, but try replacing
function GraalControl.onKeyPressed(code, key, scan) {
with
function onKeyPressed(code, key, scan) {

You should probably ask Switch about it since...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-14-2010, 03:24 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 15,627
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Playing a gani with sound in it doesn't stop the...

Playing a gani with sound in it doesn't stop the jukebox, and neither does it stop if you do play("foo.wav"). I suppose there could be a gun sound played from URL somewhere.

jkldogg, you should...
Forum: Future Improvements 03-13-2010, 01:25 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,702
Posted By DrakilorP2P
One returns indeces the other returns objects. I...

One returns indeces the other returns objects. I forget which.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,423
Posted By DrakilorP2P
The gani is working fine for me, except for the...

The gani is working fine for me, except for the PARAM1 thing that Tigairius mentioned. Maybe it's not uploaded properly?
Forum: Future Improvements 03-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,335
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Can't you just check each player's gani instead? ...

Can't you just check each player's gani instead?
Or if the sound is scripted and not in a gani, trigger your own event?
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,423
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Not sure what you're asking for, but I think...

Not sure what you're asking for, but I think you're trying to use shoot(), which is described here: http://wiki.graal.us/shoot

You can change the projectile's image in the last parameter:...
Forum: Level Design 03-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,126,615
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Tiled does a good job with layers. Hope this...

Tiled does a good job with layers. Hope this helps.
Forum: Future Improvements 03-01-2010, 01:36 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,017
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Registering as someone who has been annoyed by it.

Registering as someone who has been annoyed by it.
Forum: Future Improvements 02-27-2010, 06:51 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,330
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I don't get it. What does frequency mean for a...

I don't get it. What does frequency mean for a script?
Forum: Future Improvements 02-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,286
Posted By DrakilorP2P
A simple chat command works fine too.

A simple chat command works fine too.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-22-2010, 01:41 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,576
Posted By DrakilorP2P
You need to redraw it when the ammo count...

You need to redraw it when the ammo count changes, but I can't help you with that since I don't know the context.

However, a brute force solution can look like this:
//#CLIENTSIDE
function...
Forum: Delteria News 02-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 61,436
Posted By DrakilorP2P
The screenshots are rad.

The screenshots are rad.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-19-2010, 11:29 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,783
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Same place that calls apply().

Same place that calls apply().
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-19-2010, 02:51 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,783
Posted By DrakilorP2P
If it means less changes, try triggering...

If it means less changes, try triggering something like onWakeUp.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-16-2010, 06:11 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,542
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I think you can do it with Paint.Net if you...

I think you can do it with Paint.Net if you select the 8-bit option when you save as png.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-10-2010, 01:01 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,022
Posted By DrakilorP2P
All event functions must be named onSomething....

All event functions must be named onSomething. scheduleEvent() and trigger() both allow you to skip the 'on' part so you can type trigger("Something", null);
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,022
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Not sure about the weapon script, but I found...

Not sure about the weapon script, but I found some errors in the gani script after trying a few things.

//onCreated doesn't seem to work when you're putting ganis in player.attr[].
function...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2010, 03:09 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,779
Posted By DrakilorP2P
screenwidth not going below 762

When I resize the Graal window on a particular server the screenwidth variable doesn't go below 762, which causes some GUI controls to not follow the right edge of the screen correctly.
Same thing...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2010, 02:37 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,195
Posted By DrakilorP2P
If it's a GUI script I may sketch it in Balsamiq...

If it's a GUI script I may sketch it in Balsamiq Mockups or on paper.

If it's going to be used by other scripts I often write down how it's going to look to the outside world (the "interface")....
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.