Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ffcmike
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-06-2015, 02:12 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 30,260
Posted By ffcmike
Sunshine all week here, highly unusual for March....

Sunshine all week here, highly unusual for March.

Text announcement still to come, all I shall say for now is that I was told this is approved and I was assured it is safe to make such an...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-02-2015, 07:42 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 14,965
Posted By ffcmike
http://classicgraal.net/oldintro.html

http://classicgraal.net/oldintro.html
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-18-2015, 05:47 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,901
Posted By ffcmike
np

np
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,398
Posted By ffcmike
Talking Graal Online Greenlit on Steam

Some may recall a thread last year discussing the possibility of Graal becoming an application on Steam, where an RC chat log was shown to say that PC Graal wasn't considered worthy of having the V6...
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-30-2013, 08:50 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,302
Posted By ffcmike
Happy Birthday. I kept your chair for safe...

Happy Birthday.

I kept your chair for safe keeping because I know how much it means to you:

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4853/classiclevelitemchair01.png
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2013, 01:45 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 10,006
Posted By ffcmike
Credit where it's due, not just for the tileset,...

Credit where it's due, not just for the tileset, but managing to convince Stefan to finally ditch the former hideous abboration of a tileset.
When you consider how long it took to agree on...
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-04-2013, 02:50 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,482
Posted By ffcmike
I once had a Graal dream that DC logged onto...

I once had a Graal dream that DC logged onto Classic (technically impossible as his account was sadly globally banned after he passed away), this was quickly followed by Bell logging on client,...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 02-26-2013, 09:36 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 7,844
Posted By ffcmike
I have no idea why you brought this up but I know...

I have no idea why you brought this up but I know exactly what post you're talking about -

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1227066#post1227066



What Unixmad failed to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-18-2013, 12:00 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,856
Posted By ffcmike
From the Great Fire’s ash, a new Phoenix shall...

From the Great Fire’s ash, a new Phoenix shall rise
Its glory is born from another’s demise
Its mighty wings spread, as the Fire Bird sings
Its voice heals the world, as it spreads its great wings...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 02-09-2013, 11:02 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 18,952
Posted By ffcmike
This is exactly how I see it too. If developers...

This is exactly how I see it too. If developers didn't have to put up with PC Graal being an unsupported game with a pricing & restriction strategy which is akin to sabotage, the Stefan-led server...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 01-31-2013, 02:01 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 18,952
Posted By ffcmike
Classic Discontinued

I reluctantly announce that Classic/Graal the Adventure has officially withdrawn from the server list.

While a period of further development may be necessary for the server to become revitalized,...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 01-30-2013, 01:40 AM
Replies: 137
Views: 87,517
Posted By ffcmike
Well actually the main reason I was temporarily...

Well actually the main reason I was temporarily banned turned out to be for a misunderstanding of a hypothetical question.
Even then while I can admit to crossing the line, much of the reasons...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 01-30-2013, 01:21 AM
Replies: 137
Views: 87,517
Posted By ffcmike
How considerate of you to remind everyone of such...

How considerate of you to remind everyone of such details, I'm sure he will appreciate that.
Forum: Unholy Nation News 01-29-2013, 08:26 PM
Replies: 137
Views: 87,517
Posted By ffcmike
I have shown within a video that the scripted HD...

I have shown within a video that the scripted HD is doing exactly the same thing as the default HD, and broke it down into every little detail to explain what exactly it is doing. If that pushed...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 01-29-2013, 01:19 AM
Replies: 137
Views: 87,517
Posted By ffcmike
The reset to everyone was an unfortunate mistake...

The reset to everyone was an unfortunate mistake but the consequences of it were not dire, infact many players had expected a reset regardless of the option being announced.


The release of major...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 01-28-2013, 11:59 PM
Replies: 137
Views: 87,517
Posted By ffcmike
It may well not be to your liking but that's a...

It may well not be to your liking but that's a pretty wild statement. There have been times where there's been a dozen players within a single level alternating games between eachother, even before...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 01-28-2013, 09:46 PM
Replies: 137
Views: 87,517
Posted By ffcmike
That's not at all what I have said, you keep...

That's not at all what I have said, you keep twisting and exaggerating things.



When this decision was made there was already no players left, so it was clear that things hadn't worked out, and...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 01-28-2013, 08:38 PM
Replies: 137
Views: 87,517
Posted By ffcmike
All of Classic's remaining staff felt near enough...

All of Classic's remaining staff felt near enough the same way that it didn't take any convincing.

Even so, it is difficult to go back to the drawing board and form a new development plan, not...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 01-27-2013, 11:48 PM
Replies: 137
Views: 87,517
Posted By ffcmike
There is a massive difference between saying...

There is a massive difference between saying servers are highly dependent on volunteer developers & staff and saying servers have nothing to do with Stefan. What a bizarre assumption.

I have no...
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-27-2013, 09:27 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,076
Posted By ffcmike
Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday.
Forum: Unholy Nation News 01-26-2013, 11:03 PM
Replies: 137
Views: 87,517
Posted By ffcmike
8ysSwvtCaek I think for a game that is...

8ysSwvtCaek



I think for a game that is highly dependent on volunteer developers and staff it is only reasonable for such people to ask questions of the policies, and push for real answers when...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 01-24-2013, 11:17 PM
Replies: 137
Views: 87,517
Posted By ffcmike
It is not practical to prove that a scripted...

It is not practical to prove that a scripted restriction incites trials into upgrading when you already have such a prohibitive restriction as observer mode enforced on top of such a hefty temporary...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 01-24-2013, 10:23 PM
Replies: 137
Views: 87,517
Posted By ffcmike
I'm not trying to pour scorn over suggestions,...

I'm not trying to pour scorn over suggestions, just saying that it's all very much contrary to the obstacles, I feel as if we're going around in circles here.


There is no reason he would need to...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 01-24-2013, 10:05 PM
Replies: 137
Views: 87,517
Posted By ffcmike
I should point out once more that despite...

I should point out once more that despite multiple requests Stefan has never made any effort to explain what security measures he expects, or shown any acknowledgement of existing measures. As of 2...
Forum: Videos 01-23-2013, 12:26 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 24,741
Posted By ffcmike
http://www.superhotfile.com/GlitterComments/Good_j...

http://www.superhotfile.com/GlitterComments/Good_job/images/good_job9.gif
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.