Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nataxo
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-27-2010, 06:34 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,201
Posted By Nataxo
Cya Name :(. Good Luck and visit us from...

Cya Name :(.

Good Luck and visit us from time to time =P
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-27-2010, 06:27 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 15,059
Posted By Nataxo
Vime's posts make me feel safe when I log on Era.

Vime's posts make me feel safe when I log on Era.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-27-2010, 06:26 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,381
Posted By Nataxo
This is why I wanted to point out the amount of...

This is why I wanted to point out the amount of players that logged on PC looking for Classic. They do exist!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-27-2010, 06:18 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,257
Posted By Nataxo
Good Morning everyone(: Today the weather...

Good Morning everyone(:

Today the weather here seems fantastic. Sunny and not too cold + not too warm. I only hope there are no riots today :o.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-27-2010, 03:05 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 54,795
Posted By Nataxo
I heard of rumors that Wil dude is kinda good @...

I heard of rumors that Wil dude is kinda good @ Era Spar... but maybe its just a myth....:asleep:
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-25-2010, 11:42 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,702
Posted By Nataxo
hopefully mid 2011. or at least before I quit...

hopefully mid 2011. or at least before I quit playing.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-25-2010, 02:29 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 54,795
Posted By Nataxo
Thumbs up Sounds pretty exciting! Can't wait to see...

Sounds pretty exciting!

Can't wait to see the matches!. I'm guessing you'll post it on the wiki??
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,663
Posted By Nataxo
Make the whole thing smaller :P. and perhaps try...

Make the whole thing smaller :P. and perhaps try a different pattern on the floor to make it look more interesting, other things could do the trick tho =P
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-24-2010, 12:54 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,235
Posted By Nataxo
Happy Birthday° !

Happy Birthday° !
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2010, 12:40 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 8,117
Posted By Nataxo
Good Luck Atrius!

Good Luck Atrius!
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-23-2010, 02:07 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,310
Posted By Nataxo
Happeh Birthdaaay!!!!

Happeh Birthdaaay!!!!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-22-2010, 04:56 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 8,857
Posted By Nataxo
Adios Deo :( Take care.

Adios Deo :(

Take care.
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 752
Posted By Nataxo
Thumbs up Royalnab

FELICIDADES NAB!!!!!

haha pasatela chido :D cumple muchos mas !
Forum: Guild Life 03-19-2010, 02:47 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 6,315
Posted By Nataxo
Nop.

Nop.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-19-2010, 02:29 AM
Replies: 167
Views: 27,927
Posted By Nataxo
Thumbs up Look @ the bright side! This whole situation...

Look @ the bright side!

This whole situation has made UN's playercount bigger lately!
Forum: Videos 03-19-2010, 02:26 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 14,048
Posted By Nataxo
There's Zovers, but the lepre dissapears and...

There's Zovers, but the lepre dissapears and spawns in an entirely different location (even inside places) when someone finds him.... so if you find the lepre it'll probly be alone =P



yes even...
Forum: Videos 03-19-2010, 01:56 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 14,048
Posted By Nataxo
Talking St. Patrick's week on Classic iPhone!

WARNING: THIS VIDEO HAS THE POOREST QUALITY EVER SEEN.

qwIvhLdHy14
Forum: Guild Life 03-19-2010, 01:40 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 6,315
Posted By Nataxo
Cool BTK on iphone

Ors0KZ9zRgE
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-18-2010, 01:17 AM
Replies: 167
Views: 27,927
Posted By Nataxo
Graal Drama!

Graal Drama!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2010, 03:57 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 10,097
Posted By Nataxo
sexyness. 50611

sexyness.
50611
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-17-2010, 12:21 AM
Replies: 167
Views: 27,927
Posted By Nataxo
Aww you were a cool manager :/ always nice to me....

Aww you were a cool manager :/ always nice to me.

Sad to see you go. Farewell!

and good luck to the new manager
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-15-2010, 08:25 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,857
Posted By Nataxo
I'd rather have the two communities separated,...

I'd rather have the two communities separated, it'll be much easier I think. But I was just pointing out their dissapointment @ not finding their server on PC.



nop. but they know it exist on...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-15-2010, 07:35 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,857
Posted By Nataxo
Post People are looking for Classic.

From a Classic iPhone thread.

50573

I've seen other posts like this one.

Discuss.
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,728
Posted By Nataxo
Omg happy bday gabe!!!

Omg happy bday gabe!!!
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 9,707
Posted By Nataxo
Gratz everyone!!! Hope you makegood PRs(:

Gratz everyone!!! Hope you makegood PRs(:
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.