Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: --Chris--
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-09-2004, 04:33 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,895
Posted By --Chris--
I personally believe most of them are too...

I personally believe most of them are too powerful.
Forum: Gani Construction 12-05-2004, 10:21 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,392
Posted By --Chris--
Drag the .gif over the gif2mng.exe. ...

Drag the .gif over the gif2mng.exe.

Alternatively you can just get someone with psp or so to do it for you =p
Forum: Kingdoms 12-05-2004, 10:13 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,561
Posted By --Chris--
C'mon now Andrew, it's Eld we're talking about...

C'mon now Andrew, it's Eld we're talking about here. This isn't the first time he was banned for bug abuse.
Forum: Kingdoms 12-05-2004, 10:28 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,561
Posted By --Chris--
Maybe you used a bug to level agility too?

Maybe you used a bug to level agility too?
Forum: Gani Construction 12-05-2004, 07:31 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,392
Posted By --Chris--
You can try saving the images as .gif and use RGB...

You can try saving the images as .gif and use RGB 0 0 0 as transparency then using gif2mng.exe to turn them into .pngs.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-05-2004, 12:57 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,181
Posted By --Chris--
Mine and Zurkiba's RP events

Mine and Zurkiba's RP events
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-02-2004, 11:17 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,739
Posted By --Chris--
See ya later duder, have fun!

See ya later duder, have fun!
Forum: Forest 12-02-2004, 05:22 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,952
Posted By --Chris--
Yeah, I like it. Would be nicer if you wielded a...

Yeah, I like it. Would be nicer if you wielded a Forest bow though.
Forum: GK Bugs 12-02-2004, 03:49 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 974
Posted By --Chris--
I'll fix it and have it transfered with my next...

I'll fix it and have it transfered with my next update. Hopefully it won't take a month or two after completion to be transfered like the last =D
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-02-2004, 02:29 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 13,471
Posted By --Chris--
Maybe each class should have one special ability?...

Maybe each class should have one special ability?

Alchemist - Only to be capable of using alchemy skill + spell.

Priest - Only capable to bless weapons (all other classes however can still...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-02-2004, 03:52 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,343
Posted By --Chris--
You are correct sir :o

You are correct sir :o
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-02-2004, 03:51 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 13,471
Posted By --Chris--
Actually, fear harms your food stat. Personally I...

Actually, fear harms your food stat. Personally I believe it should harm your ac.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-30-2004, 10:43 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 794
Posted By --Chris--
It reduces mana/gp cost.

It reduces mana/gp cost.
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-30-2004, 06:32 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 13,471
Posted By --Chris--
Best RP admin team you can actively get on GK =...

Best RP admin team you can actively get on GK = Gryffon, Zurkiba and Moi.

I believe their should be an FAQ team too. No powers or anything neccessary..maybe update level?
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-29-2004, 04:51 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,387
Posted By --Chris--
Happy birthday Akirawr <3

Happy birthday Akirawr <3
Forum: Forest 11-27-2004, 11:30 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,952
Posted By --Chris--
Go ahead Rae =D

Go ahead Rae =D
Forum: Forest 11-27-2004, 07:14 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,952
Posted By --Chris--
Forest Forum Signature

A signature has been made for all members of the kingdom to use to promote it, show pride, and such. It features the Forest wand, one of the new blue trees, and yours truly with a starlit sky. It was...
Forum: Era News 11-26-2004, 07:06 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,811
Posted By --Chris--
Good work, especially on the trees ;o

Good work, especially on the trees ;o
Forum: Forest 11-26-2004, 05:25 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,603
Posted By --Chris--
Definately, I offered Ed archmage anyway, it's...

Definately, I offered Ed archmage anyway, it's his choice whether or not he even comes to Forest (especially at this point of time.)

Tell Argo to IM me on AIM please.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-24-2004, 05:22 AM
Replies: 171
Views: 14,113
Posted By --Chris--
I for one accept this step forward with you,...

I for one accept this step forward with you, especially since you have been co-ordinating the updates thus far and are more experienced + talented (development wise particularly) than Zurkiba. I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-23-2004, 06:01 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 5,360
Posted By --Chris--
Scott, that post was with the exception of...

Scott, that post was with the exception of Shadowless. It's pretty obvious if I previously mentioned him working on kingdoms alone. I kinda forgot about you ;p You were awesome aswell though. I never...
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-23-2004, 05:34 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 13,471
Posted By --Chris--
...... I did those bow ganis, the older ones...

......
I did those bow ganis, the older ones were lame.
-_-'
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-22-2004, 07:54 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 5,360
Posted By --Chris--
"We abandoned it for the same reason we aren't on...

"We abandoned it for the same reason we aren't on it right now; lack of development and poor organization." - VT

Lack of development and poor organisation? Graal 2001 has only improved. The...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-22-2004, 07:33 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 5,360
Posted By --Chris--
You have to keep in mind managerial skills aren't...

You have to keep in mind managerial skills aren't the only thing that makes a server. I'm pretty sure if Graal Kingdoms was never released, whether or not Lance/Tseng was very active he would have a...
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-21-2004, 10:16 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 13,471
Posted By --Chris--
Whatever Zurk, who gets what God is kinda...

Whatever Zurk, who gets what God is kinda irrelevant anyway. I believe what I stated is the best themed though.

Gozelda, refer to my post.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.