Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 301
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: JesusFreak250
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-07-2011, 12:24 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,243
Posted By JesusFreak250
agreed but it sounds just like another...

agreed but it sounds just like another playerworld which I hoped wouldn't happen X.x which wouldn't of happened if Vinka was still in control.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-06-2011, 04:58 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,928
Posted By JesusFreak250
Happy birthday

Happy birthday
Forum: Your opinion 04-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 17,983
Posted By JesusFreak250
I think the story lines great =P

I think the story lines great =P
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,821
Posted By JesusFreak250
Hi

Hi
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-03-2011, 08:03 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 749
Posted By JesusFreak250
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-03-2011, 08:02 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,269
Posted By JesusFreak250
lol i got jailed for nothing =/ they have weird...

lol i got jailed for nothing =/ they have weird hacker traps that fail lol i ran out of a building and then into another one and got placed into jail for appently hacking?? Bit late for april fools...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,481
Posted By JesusFreak250
nice work

nice work
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-02-2011, 12:19 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 944
Posted By JesusFreak250
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-02-2011, 09:15 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,024
Posted By JesusFreak250
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Forum: Your opinion 04-02-2011, 08:49 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 44,153
Posted By JesusFreak250
Vendetta has loads of meanings X.x

Vendetta has loads of meanings X.x
Forum: Your opinion 04-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 44,153
Posted By JesusFreak250
yeah I agree ;)

yeah I agree ;)
Forum: Your opinion 04-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 44,153
Posted By JesusFreak250
:/ thats not totally true, I told him I liked the...

:/ thats not totally true, I told him I liked the name Vendetta and I didnt get it out of a dictionary
Forum: Your opinion 03-31-2011, 06:17 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 44,153
Posted By JesusFreak250
<3 Vendetta <3

<3 Vendetta <3
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-29-2011, 04:02 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,839
Posted By JesusFreak250
sad times :( will miss you <3

sad times :( will miss you <3
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-28-2011, 06:48 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,612
Posted By JesusFreak250
lol if no one wants can i have another? or would...

lol if no one wants can i have another? or would that be greedy :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-28-2011, 06:38 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,612
Posted By JesusFreak250
thanks

thanks
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-28-2011, 06:33 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,612
Posted By JesusFreak250
are you online?

are you online?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-28-2011, 06:30 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,612
Posted By JesusFreak250
Id like the theif ring

Id like the theif ring
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-28-2011, 04:10 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,325
Posted By JesusFreak250
YAY, finally agreed with you on something ;)

YAY, finally agreed with you on something ;)
Forum: Zone 03-27-2011, 06:53 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,657
Posted By JesusFreak250
Lol, but 10s better than 3 am I right? Obviously.

Lol, but 10s better than 3 am I right? Obviously.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 22,913
Posted By JesusFreak250
I think id get annoyed with the spam all about...

I think id get annoyed with the spam all about hats... "Hurray"
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-27-2011, 05:49 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 13,911
Posted By JesusFreak250
apply then :D your probably good enough

apply then :D your probably good enough
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-27-2011, 05:46 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,710
Posted By JesusFreak250
bad times

bad times
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-27-2011, 03:01 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,604
Posted By JesusFreak250
I've not seen that gani but probably

I've not seen that gani but probably
Forum: Zone 03-27-2011, 02:59 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,657
Posted By JesusFreak250
And before it had about 3...

And before it had about 3...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 301

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.