Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 400
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Conqueror
Forum: Markets 01-16-2012, 10:28 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,191
Posted By Conqueror
Selling

700 Christmas Tokens


Looking for dem RoW's u kno?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,638
Posted By Conqueror
I always thought it'd be sweet for there to be a...

I always thought it'd be sweet for there to be a server based upon either ancient history. With a constant war between Greece and Rome.

Or, a server with a Greek mythology theme.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-03-2011, 05:47 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,916
Posted By Conqueror
ohi dere

ohi dere
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-16-2011, 05:35 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 8,433
Posted By Conqueror
Spam!!!!!

Spam!!!!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-16-2011, 05:29 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,047
Posted By Conqueror
The cool GK kids are merging onto Era. Join da...

The cool GK kids are merging onto Era. Join da movement!!
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-14-2011, 11:05 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,373
Posted By Conqueror
I heard/respect the advice you gave me, thank you...

I heard/respect the advice you gave me, thank you for that :). You state that the MP5 is only good to those who are experienced in PKing. Well, I'd rather learn how to advance my skill so that I can...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-13-2011, 01:32 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,373
Posted By Conqueror
Training weapon

What's the best tier 1 gun to train on if I want to get better using an MP5?
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-09-2011, 05:44 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,019
Posted By Conqueror
How do I delete this thread? I've bought the item...

How do I delete this thread? I've bought the item I was looking for.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-06-2011, 02:55 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,019
Posted By Conqueror
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I guess I...

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I guess I have a few more options to try out before settling on a mp5 navy. :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-05-2011, 01:45 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,019
Posted By Conqueror
Oh man, you're right. I was reading the gun...

Oh man, you're right. I was reading the gun spreadsheet totally wrong, my apologies :).
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,019
Posted By Conqueror
I checked all the stats and MP5 has the least...

I checked all the stats and MP5 has the least amount of freeze which is my primary concern. I wish I had the patience to wait for an auction.. But I don't, that's why I mine :p.



Not at all! I...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 12,125
Posted By Conqueror
Thanks for the shout-out bud :cool:

Thanks for the shout-out bud :cool:
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,019
Posted By Conqueror
Buying MP5 Navy

Buying an MP5 Navy, paying 1.1m era cash

Contact Courage (my alt) in game, forum pm me, or write below.
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 07-29-2011, 05:08 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,605
Posted By Conqueror
The Black Market is a way cooler concept then "Da...

The Black Market is a way cooler concept then "Da mall!"

Seriously, when is it common practice to just set up a booth in the mall and be all "Sellin RPG, good for blowing ppl up!"
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 07-28-2011, 09:28 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,605
Posted By Conqueror
That's an interesting thought. Maybe like a...

That's an interesting thought. Maybe like a "black market" sort of deal. A player comes in, and can leave a gun on a table or something with a price? Maximum up to 24 hours before it returns to the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-28-2011, 09:22 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,125
Posted By Conqueror
To be 25ms again... :( 80-110ms seems to be...

To be 25ms again... :(

80-110ms seems to be my new average on all graal servers...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-27-2011, 10:20 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,578
Posted By Conqueror
Poor lil' guy. :c

Poor lil' guy. :c
Forum: Sounds & Music 07-26-2011, 11:01 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,527
Posted By Conqueror
Ahh, I can't hear the Dm in there

Ahh, I can't hear the Dm in there
Forum: Sounds & Music 07-26-2011, 10:41 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,527
Posted By Conqueror
Awesome comp bro! I've been debating to take up...

Awesome comp bro! I've been debating to take up piano for the past 4 years-- acoustic guitar is only fun for so long.

Are you playing Am F C G?
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 24,563
Posted By Conqueror
I really like some of the idea's contributed...

I really like some of the idea's contributed here. I agree that it would be nice to give a purpose to southern Era. Maybe combining a few of the ideas together?

1) Make the island a complete...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-21-2011, 04:54 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,505
Posted By Conqueror
1) I told the whole server (including you) that I...

1) I told the whole server (including you) that I was on vacation for 2 weeks.

2) I'm pretty sure I got Pat to fix them, but cool!
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 07-19-2011, 11:18 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,605
Posted By Conqueror
At first I was thinking even a different...

At first I was thinking even a different message-bubble type? With the option of enabling/disabling in the option menu.

But then I wondered if people would actually use it, or just continue to...
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 07-18-2011, 07:48 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,605
Posted By Conqueror
Couple of ideas

Just a few ideas/suggestions that may have been mentioned before.


1) A trade chat. Most merchants may go along with this idea so they don't have to filter mass messages to find the "trades"...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-15-2011, 02:06 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 7,851
Posted By Conqueror
What 3 are one of a kind? And how much are they...

What 3 are one of a kind? And how much are they worth "street" value?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2011, 08:07 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 5,174
Posted By Conqueror
Fixed

Fixed
Showing results 201 to 225 of 400

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.