Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TSAdmin
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-29-2012, 02:54 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,557
Posted By TSAdmin
You've completely missed the point of this...

You've completely missed the point of this thread. He hasn't said that he gets FPS drops playing Era, he said he gets FPS drop because of a singular feature of Era. You really need to pay attention...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-27-2012, 04:17 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,557
Posted By TSAdmin
I don't think you're in any position to tell...

I don't think you're in any position to tell anyone to dump their computers due to a specific event triggering their "lag", Mr 20FPSallTheTimeComplainingOnTheForums :\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-27-2012, 08:52 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,868
Posted By TSAdmin
Why am I not surprised? Can't say I disagree...

Why am I not surprised? Can't say I disagree though. It's fun.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-26-2012, 03:52 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,450
Posted By TSAdmin
This is where a lot of people confuse opinion and...

This is where a lot of people confuse opinion and fact in this thread and other threads where opinions run wild. Believing that since they do something, "more people do it, too". I agree that the SFX...
Forum: Feature request 02-25-2012, 08:29 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 24,070
Posted By TSAdmin
While you're at it, make it so that when someone...

While you're at it, make it so that when someone with multiple folder rights and folder depth rights opens File Browser, it doesn't freeze the entire server until it is fully loaded for 1 person....
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-25-2012, 05:35 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,450
Posted By TSAdmin
Don't give your attention to it, then. There are...

Don't give your attention to it, then. There are tons of threads here that I completely ignore every day through the "New Posts" search. 1 more wouldn't kill me if I didn't desire paying any mind to...
Forum: Your opinion 02-25-2012, 01:48 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 11,463
Posted By TSAdmin
I would update the 2006 RC to 2012 just to fix...

I would update the 2006 RC to 2012 just to fix that typo if I had the chance.
Forum: Your opinion 02-25-2012, 12:49 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 11,463
Posted By TSAdmin
I use a messanger.

I use a messanger.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-23-2012, 03:05 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 14,188
Posted By TSAdmin
I would, and I know I've lead you on all these...

I would, and I know I've lead you on all these years, but I just don't think we're compatible. Sorry bb.



Ooohhh hohohohohoho :cool:
Forum: Future Improvements 02-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,935
Posted By TSAdmin
But that negates your efforts to allow people to...

But that negates your efforts to allow people to change their public identifier. You want people to be able to pick and choose their account name, but the way you want it (back to the way it used to...
Forum: Future Improvements 02-22-2012, 11:58 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,935
Posted By TSAdmin
How exactly would you change it? There is always...

How exactly would you change it? There is always going to be some form of identifier for accounts that you cannot change. The fact that the "Graal" numbers are even still visible is really the only...
Forum: Future Improvements 02-22-2012, 10:47 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,935
Posted By TSAdmin
Won't happen. Information about your account is...

Won't happen. Information about your account is tied to the account name. If you change it, you lose everything everywhere because ultimately the account no longer exists by name. This is one of the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-22-2012, 12:29 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 14,188
Posted By TSAdmin
Era already has a marriage system. It's not much...

Era already has a marriage system. It's not much of a system and I don't know how many people still use it (it is quite helpful to negate damaging your "partner" during combat) but it's been there...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-22-2012, 12:25 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,407
Posted By TSAdmin
Happy Birthday, Cassy :D

Happy Birthday, Cassy :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-20-2012, 11:04 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 14,188
Posted By TSAdmin
Then instead of boasting about one being of...

Then instead of boasting about one being of higher quality than the other, how about getting involved and helping improve it? I'm sorry if that sounds direct, but it seems like there's a lot of "This...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-20-2012, 07:26 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,797
Posted By TSAdmin
Remove the boosted HP and leave the bonuses. At...

Remove the boosted HP and leave the bonuses. At least, the ones that are gained via PKing (and the business side of it, Gelat Shop). Base 100HP (or more for those who part with their real cash to get...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-20-2012, 01:45 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,797
Posted By TSAdmin
I'm going to say no. My opinion is that this will...

I'm going to say no. My opinion is that this will give people yet another reason NOT to PK, and actually waste time between PK. Also, let's say gangs are finally worth being in again. A gang...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-20-2012, 01:35 AM
Replies: 35
Poll: Ethical
Views: 5,818
Posted By TSAdmin
These options are rather limited, so I'm not...

These options are rather limited, so I'm not voting for one. What it should be (in MY opinion) is:
You create it and upload it to a server, the server has exclusive rights to it. That includes...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 14,188
Posted By TSAdmin
Yeah, but it's a safe bet that a very high...

Yeah, but it's a safe bet that a very high percentage of them don't even know the PC version exists (*cough* lack of advertisement *cough*) and probably believe that since they started upon or around...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-19-2012, 03:21 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 24,310
Posted By TSAdmin
I was a PR on Era up until about 3 weeks ago,...

I was a PR on Era up until about 3 weeks ago, maybe 4. I've lost track of time exactly. A lot of stuff has happened since then IRL so I never took much notice.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-18-2012, 10:46 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 24,310
Posted By TSAdmin
Well, by "the same", I mean it's been the same...

Well, by "the same", I mean it's been the same problem. It's just exponentially grown as a problem and therefore the results of these problems has exponentially grown as well. As for CEO of Graal,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-18-2012, 06:06 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,510
Posted By TSAdmin
I like pretty much everything I see here. One...

I like pretty much everything I see here. One thing in particular: Weapon stats being more stats-like. You know the most annoying question? "What ammo does X take?". A LOT of guns right now take ammo...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-18-2012, 05:43 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 24,310
Posted By TSAdmin
Hey man, what's up? Anywho, nothing new has...

Hey man, what's up?
Anywho, nothing new has happened to Era. It's been the same story as always: 20,000 managers before the year ends, each with their own views on "What will fix Era" which then...
Forum: Bug Report 02-17-2012, 11:08 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,421
Posted By TSAdmin
I do have this sometimes, but it's not linked...

I do have this sometimes, but it's not linked directly to the TAB key itself. It's something to do with the S key (or any other key) not register the lifted key. All Tab is doing when pressed is...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-17-2012, 05:46 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 24,310
Posted By TSAdmin
Nope. http://i.imgur.com/uZ27K.png Jenny's not...

Nope. http://i.imgur.com/uZ27K.png Jenny's not invited either. She better change her number.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.