Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BlueMelon
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,738
Posted By BlueMelon
http://i.imgur.com/GswVvL1.png

http://i.imgur.com/GswVvL1.png
Forum: Unholy Nation News 07-31-2013, 08:10 PM
Replies: 72
iUN
Views: 18,399
Posted By BlueMelon
:cool: But given the current state of the PC...

:cool:

But given the current state of the PC server... might have been a better idea to come up with a plan first.



I like your positive attitude, hopefully that will stay during the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-31-2013, 11:28 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,062
Posted By BlueMelon
I think some are missing the point in which Tim...

I think some are missing the point in which Tim is trying to explain,

Say we have a white car sprite. We would like to make that car any color on the RGB table. One option could be customizing...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 07-31-2013, 11:22 AM
Replies: 72
iUN
Views: 18,399
Posted By BlueMelon
Stefan can approve the project, doesn't take much...

Stefan can approve the project, doesn't take much for that...

Did Stefan assign you a dev server?

From what I've read of this thread, I can see why this is not getting much support, there's not...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-27-2013, 08:33 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,948
Posted By BlueMelon
all your ideas are belong to fiber

all your ideas are belong to fiber
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,948
Posted By BlueMelon
Added an option to the options menu under HUD, ...

Added an option to the options menu under HUD,
It allows you to toggle the display of player stats over other players head, it acts like the strafe key, once toggled it stays enabled until you...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-26-2013, 10:20 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,320
Posted By BlueMelon
Re-quoting this as my response.

Re-quoting this as my response.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-26-2013, 09:58 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,320
Posted By BlueMelon
I just tried this on my pc:# account, ...

I just tried this on my pc:# account,


function onCreated() {
temp.pl = findplayer("pc:10610964");
temp.pl.clientr.testclear = "abcdefg";
echo("Before: " @ temp.pl.clientr.testclear);
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-26-2013, 09:43 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,320
Posted By BlueMelon
Have you tried: clientr.clearvars();

Have you tried:


clientr.clearvars();
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-17-2013, 01:05 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 7,879
Posted By BlueMelon
Just pointing it out, you can say /mall to view...

Just pointing it out, you can say /mall to view the mall items. Tim has already made a great mall system.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-16-2013, 11:42 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 7,879
Posted By BlueMelon
They removed the old mall for a reason, security....

They removed the old mall for a reason, security. Too many bugs with everyones items just standing there in a level.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,814
Posted By BlueMelon
New updates also provide motivation, too bad it's...

New updates also provide motivation, too bad it's quite scarce around these areas...
No, I don't consider GS3 an update. It's basicly a GS2 wrapper as it sits.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-15-2013, 03:07 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,814
Posted By BlueMelon
Most of my projects on Graal are created because...

Most of my projects on Graal are created because an idea sparks in my head and I need to make it. Scripting something you don't want to make or not liking the idea leads to un-motivated work if there...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 07-14-2013, 01:59 AM
Replies: 72
iUN
Views: 18,399
Posted By BlueMelon
12 year olds... sure.... ...

12 year olds... sure....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaTxvJCOdDA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaTxvJCOdDA
Forum: Bug Report 07-13-2013, 07:28 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 39,762
Posted By BlueMelon
Finding a job is/should be a full time job ^^

Finding a job is/should be a full time job ^^
Forum: Unholy Nation News 07-12-2013, 08:35 PM
Replies: 72
iUN
Views: 18,399
Posted By BlueMelon
I've always seen UN as an event/mini-game server....

I've always seen UN as an event/mini-game server. Monopoly, tower defense and the random fun mini-game events is the only reason I see to log on UN.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,028
Posted By BlueMelon
Have you tried using the player.z variable for...

Have you tried using the player.z variable for your jump?
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,028
Posted By BlueMelon
Ah ok then what you want to mess around with is...

Ah ok then what you want to mess around with is the player.z variable. It's exactly what you want I think.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,028
Posted By BlueMelon
Take a look at the changeimgzoom(id,factor)...

Take a look at the changeimgzoom(id,factor) function.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-09-2013, 11:45 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,021
Posted By BlueMelon
On Era Tim set it up so you need to do 'x' number...

On Era Tim set it up so you need to do 'x' number of tasks before being able to leave. You also have the option to continue.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 5,167
Posted By BlueMelon
Good to see the delteria team progress even...

Good to see the delteria team progress even furthur! Sad to see some players (and in this case manager -.-') post so negatively. I think it's jealousy.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-08-2013, 08:29 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,764
Posted By BlueMelon
We have a in-game support center (F11) this is...

We have a in-game support center (F11) this is where you should be reporting bugs/glitchs. You can also PM us in-game, most of the time there is a scripter/LAT online
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,032
Posted By BlueMelon
So I log on GK right? I click the join event...

So I log on GK right?
I click the join event right?
I don't see anything that tells me how to play the event
Nico starts the event
I insta die
For some reason a green finger is poking my head
I...
Forum: Your opinion 07-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 131,224
Posted By BlueMelon
:fro:

:fro:
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-06-2013, 12:52 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,764
Posted By BlueMelon
The pawn shops prices change automatically

The pawn shops prices change automatically
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.