Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Donark
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-30-2010, 03:02 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,069
Posted By Donark
Both are names for them... Shutter is a lot more...

Both are names for them... Shutter is a lot more common though.
Forum: Zone 09-29-2010, 11:35 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 11,741
Posted By Donark
yo man, I've said this like in 20 different zone...

yo man, I've said this like in 20 different zone threads. But I'd sooo play this ish if I had gold rights without having to pay gelats
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-29-2010, 11:32 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,069
Posted By Donark
Alright, I just sent TSA a forum PM.

Alright, I just sent TSA a forum PM.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-29-2010, 11:17 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,069
Posted By Donark
I contacted Tig but he hasn't answered my forum...

I contacted Tig but he hasn't answered my forum PM..
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-29-2010, 07:31 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,069
Posted By Donark
Hey, **** you man. They're called shutter shades.

Hey, **** you man. They're called shutter shades.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-28-2010, 07:25 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,069
Posted By Donark
Yah but I reported it instead of spending any of...

Yah but I reported it instead of spending any of that money or releasing any of it to the economy.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-28-2010, 12:44 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,069
Posted By Donark
My post would of obviously get deleted, if it...

My post would of obviously get deleted, if it doesn't already. I'll private message you if you really want to know.



I don't know if your asking me or if your stating that I'm not..
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-28-2010, 04:00 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,069
Posted By Donark
No, I proved that the script utterly fails. gg.

No, I proved that the script utterly fails. gg.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-28-2010, 02:58 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,752
Posted By Donark
I thought this was gona be a 12 year old with an...

I thought this was gona be a 12 year old with an account named google..
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-28-2010, 02:01 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,069
Posted By Donark
System fails, I proved it, got banned for it, and...

System fails, I proved it, got banned for it, and now I'm sad :[
Forum: Zone 09-13-2010, 03:10 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,752
Posted By Donark
How about you guys take it off as a gold...

How about you guys take it off as a gold server.... That would be a good start. Why the hell should a server with a 0 playercount be considered gold? No matter how good the content is, it still...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 8,511
Posted By Donark
Yes he would, he was staff longer than Chris,...

Yes he would, he was staff longer than Chris, Sales, and Kinetaro. Kinetaro only got Manager pretty much because he was the only active Dev staff. Tim was staff much longer and would of probably got...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 8,511
Posted By Donark
Imagine if you were active, you'd be manager....

Imagine if you were active, you'd be manager. Actually you would of been manager a long time ago.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-07-2010, 04:11 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,896
Posted By Donark
Perma ban for scamming is ****ing stupid, it's a...

Perma ban for scamming is ****ing stupid, it's a gun on a game don't even compare it to anything irl.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-05-2010, 03:37 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,355
Posted By Donark
not like your rep counts anyway...

not like your rep counts anyway lololololololololol neg rep much?


Rogue deserves ETA, he can't PK so its the perfect fit for him :D
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,602
Posted By Donark
I hope someone realizes he put the $ for the "S"...

I hope someone realizes he put the $ for the "S" in Stuff ($tuff) Cause he's trying to usd all of it. BAN!!!!
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-14-2010, 02:20 PM
Replies: 162
Views: 38,032
Posted By Donark
No it doesn't, you don't deserve a peacful exit...

No it doesn't, you don't deserve a peacful exit after all your dumb abusive shenanigans. Yah you did good Dev work, but besides that you were a bad manager.



Cause you abused your staff spot...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-14-2010, 01:08 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,436
Posted By Donark
Omfg, now I need to add you to ignore on forums...

Omfg, now I need to add you to ignore on forums too. -_-
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-14-2010, 12:43 AM
Replies: 162
Views: 38,032
Posted By Donark
This is why you should be over 18 to become...

This is why you should be over 18 to become manager.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-13-2010, 03:33 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,436
Posted By Donark
That's why you shop at PyroTech, bullets are over...

That's why you shop at PyroTech, bullets are over rated.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-13-2010, 01:56 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,436
Posted By Donark
Auction off a red noland during a rare hat...

Auction off a red noland during a rare hat auction, I wanna see if anyone bids over 10 dollars.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 12,025
Posted By Donark
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-05-2010, 03:58 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,891
Posted By Donark
yah thats right, so go buy from pyro tech.

yah thats right, so go buy from pyro tech.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-03-2010, 01:37 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,624
Posted By Donark
no one sees the sun at midnight, unless you live...

no one sees the sun at midnight, unless you live in alaska
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-03-2010, 01:36 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,881
Posted By Donark
omg I had this exact complaint but I submitted it...

omg I had this exact complaint but I submitted it as a ticket :P

I agree! the stupid stun is imposible to fight in small rooms, they kill you before you can even shoot back -_-
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.