Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crow
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-17-2013, 06:08 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 23,750
Posted By Crow
****.

****.
Forum: Announcements 04-16-2013, 06:53 PM
Replies: 135
Gs3
Views: 220,217
Posted By Crow
There are compatibility issues on all browsers,...

There are compatibility issues on all browsers, as not a single browser has implemented every HTML5 standard yet. However, Chrome, Opera and IE should have implemented most of it by now.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-14-2013, 10:11 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,847
Posted By Crow
I'm so sorry, President Nixon. How's the weather...

I'm so sorry, President Nixon. How's the weather in Australia?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-14-2013, 09:44 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,847
Posted By Crow
Nixon has been summoned from the dead!

Nixon has been summoned from the dead!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-13-2013, 11:22 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,847
Posted By Crow
You mean Nitron. Not up to any Graal stuff...

You mean Nitron. Not up to any Graal stuff anymore as far as I know.
Forum: Announcements 04-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Replies: 135
Gs3
Views: 220,217
Posted By Crow
Because a syntax isn't difficult to learn,...

Because a syntax isn't difficult to learn, especially not Lua's.
Forum: Announcements 04-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Replies: 135
Gs3
Views: 220,217
Posted By Crow
Please, Lua. Not LUA. D:

Please, Lua. Not LUA. D:
Forum: Announcements 04-12-2013, 04:24 PM
Replies: 135
Gs3
Views: 220,217
Posted By Crow
Your type syntax looks awful, I wouldn't ever...

Your type syntax looks awful, I wouldn't ever want to use that. Also, one major good point about scripting languages is the lack of type definitions, at least in my opinion. Go with Hezzy's...
Forum: Feature request 04-12-2013, 07:14 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 68,764
Posted By Crow
It'd be impossible to enforce usage of such a...

It'd be impossible to enforce usage of such a function. Point is: some scripter has debug output anywhere using echo(), nobody knows where, it constantly echoes to RC.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-02-2013, 10:51 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,195
Posted By Crow
:3

:3
Forum: Graphic Design 04-01-2013, 08:49 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Crow
It's an ass hat. I love it.

It's an ass hat. I love it.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-29-2013, 03:35 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,215
Posted By Crow
Never heard of it before.

Never heard of it before.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,695
Posted By Crow
Still no answer, pfft.

Still no answer, pfft.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2013, 04:14 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,914
Posted By Crow
I should have him DoS me. I'm sure my university...

I should have him DoS me. I'm sure my university will love it, if he can even cause any impact, considering the 10 or something Gbit network we have.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-17-2013, 01:06 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,848
Posted By Crow
If you're sending data through a socket, you...

If you're sending data through a socket, you don't have to encode it as base64. Sending binary data through the socket works just fine.
Forum: Bug Report 03-17-2013, 12:00 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 37,301
Posted By Crow
I don't think old accounts can even log in using...

I don't think old accounts can even log in using their mail.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-16-2013, 05:31 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,848
Posted By Crow
To transmit the image data through a non-binary...

To transmit the image data through a non-binary interface, possibly?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-16-2013, 04:13 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,914
Posted By Crow
All hail dynamic IPs. Also, your fault for...

All hail dynamic IPs. Also, your fault for keeping the default router password.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-16-2013, 02:46 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,848
Posted By Crow
You will want to base64 encode the raw data of...

You will want to base64 encode the raw data of the image. loadlines() will load all lines into an array and should only be used with plain text files and formats. Try loadstring()?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-15-2013, 05:39 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,914
Posted By Crow
I'm guessing they just lag.

I'm guessing they just lag.
Forum: Tech Support 03-10-2013, 01:17 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,002
Posted By Crow
I don't really get your point. What I am saying...

I don't really get your point. What I am saying is, considering the barebone gamepad support Graal had before, it doesn't matter if it's implemented or not, as third party software provides the same...
Forum: Tech Support 03-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,002
Posted By Crow
I realize that. It's however not even an issue...

I realize that. It's however not even an issue that it's gone now, as you can just use JoyToKey, Xpadder or similar software.
Forum: Tech Support 03-09-2013, 02:37 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,002
Posted By Crow
There is not, I'm afraid. I'd have loved to...

There is not, I'm afraid. I'd have loved to implement a bit of rumble into some stuff I've created in the past, like my weather system.
Forum: Tech Support 03-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,002
Posted By Crow
It wasn't ever necessary, and the implementation...

It wasn't ever necessary, and the implementation was glitchy at times anyway. No axis support, so nothing important has been lost. I'd like to see an actual implementation with axis and rumble...
Forum: Tech Support 03-09-2013, 01:33 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,002
Posted By Crow
There's also Xpadder. Although not free...

There's also Xpadder. Although not free (anymore), it offers more features and customization than JoyToKey. It's also not very expensive, so definitely worth the price.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.