Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: maximus_asinus
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 09-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 78,175
Posted By maximus_asinus
I've used that style of cliff in the past and I...

I've used that style of cliff in the past and I wouldn't say it limits you as a LAT. I would stay it actually opens up a few more avenues that aren't available if you're working from a pics1.png...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 09-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Replies: 109
Views: 63,364
Posted By maximus_asinus
I sometimes wonder if part of why PC Graal is...

I sometimes wonder if part of why PC Graal is dying is because of the lack of per server updates.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 09-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 78,175
Posted By maximus_asinus
looks okay but I'd rather have a listed...

looks okay

but I'd rather have a listed Classic.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-29-2016, 05:18 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 7,720
Posted By maximus_asinus
Okay so this is just a mock-up...

Okay so this is just a mock-up (http://i.imgur.com/MxfBVee.png). For now the tiles I'm using are from SMW, and the background is from Tetris Splash (I think). Nothing in this screenshot is indicative...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-29-2016, 03:14 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 7,720
Posted By maximus_asinus
I'm sure it has been done before. I am posting...

I'm sure it has been done before. I am posting about it on Classic's official forum. I'll post a screenshot of my mockup when I get home.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-29-2016, 08:17 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 7,720
Posted By maximus_asinus
Just trying to get the ball rolling on a few...

Just trying to get the ball rolling on a few event ideas on Classic. Nothing ground breaking.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-28-2016, 12:36 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,121
Posted By maximus_asinus
Relisting Classic

What are the chances that we can get Classic relisted? For the last month it has had averages 20-35 players online at one time depending on the time of day, which is pretty amazing all things...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-27-2016, 05:41 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 7,720
Posted By maximus_asinus
Wow thanks for this. I wish there were more...

Wow thanks for this.

I wish there were more readily available dev tools. It is very hard to do any dev work without a server like testbed, and there is very little documentation on GS2.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-27-2016, 02:07 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 7,720
Posted By maximus_asinus
Q: Displaying an image behind tiles

I am trying to simulate a 2D side-scroller with an image displayed in the background that has a static position regardless of movement. I'm wondering if you can have an image draw under tiles, and if...
Forum: Tech Support 08-27-2016, 08:05 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 12,375
Posted By maximus_asinus
thanks mate

thanks mate
Forum: Tech Support 08-26-2016, 09:25 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 12,375
Posted By maximus_asinus
Not a member of Graalians, can you attach the...

Not a member of Graalians, can you attach the file here?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2016, 08:34 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,230
Posted By maximus_asinus
New Client Question

The thread that this quote is from was closed, but I'd like some clarification on this new client. What exactly does this mean? Will it support the content currently developed or not? Is this a new...
Forum: Your opinion 08-24-2016, 11:54 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,215
Posted By maximus_asinus
over / under that Classic's playercount hits 50

over / under that Classic's playercount hits 50
Forum: Your opinion 08-23-2016, 05:29 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,215
Posted By maximus_asinus
I main Pharah, Tracer, and Zenyatta since his...

I main Pharah, Tracer, and Zenyatta since his buff.
Forum: Your opinion 08-23-2016, 12:59 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,215
Posted By maximus_asinus
I don't know about that. How many times has your...

I don't know about that. How many times has your account been "hacked"? I think there is a small chance that he is a *****.
Forum: Your opinion 08-23-2016, 09:30 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 201,215
Posted By maximus_asinus
There was 30 people on Classic around this time....

There was 30 people on Classic around this time. We need to move Classic to the main tab ASAP.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 08-18-2016, 12:33 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 9,365
Posted By maximus_asinus
I will agree, it does take a pretty stupid person...

I will agree, it does take a pretty stupid person to get hacked multiple times.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-18-2016, 11:56 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 12,180
Posted By maximus_asinus
This boss doesn't fit in with the whole Zelda...

This boss doesn't fit in with the whole Zelda aesthetic that is going on, and it's difficulty relative to the whole dungeon is pretty jarring.

But don't get me wrong, the dungeon was great, it...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-18-2016, 11:47 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 12,180
Posted By maximus_asinus
Yeah you can use the pillars and NPCs. I did...

Yeah you can use the pillars and NPCs. I did that. I think the most frustrating part is where I'd press S to swing my sword but would just get damaged and knocked back without doing the animation. I...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-17-2016, 07:50 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 12,180
Posted By maximus_asinus
I'm currently trying to defeat Voluran. He is way...

I'm currently trying to defeat Voluran. He is way too difficult. He should have a stun animation after you land a hit and a cooldown after he tracks you across an area. Right now if he lands on top...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-16-2016, 01:30 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 8,609
Posted By maximus_asinus
Logged on last night, ran into a few friendly...

Logged on last night, ran into a few friendly folks. Good times.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-10-2016, 05:01 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 29,587
Posted By maximus_asinus
I thought it was pronounced 'sink' or 'sync' x-x

I thought it was pronounced 'sink' or 'sync' x-x
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-09-2016, 11:04 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,537
Posted By maximus_asinus
Crono can't LAT

Crono can't LAT
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-08-2016, 03:46 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,044
Posted By maximus_asinus
I'd play if they were hosted on a Saturday night.

I'd play if they were hosted on a Saturday night.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,642
Posted By maximus_asinus
Happy birthday! If you read this, please finish...

Happy birthday! If you read this, please finish that zombie server you were working on.
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.